Party Crashers

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 6:

 

Being a person in a gang, you had the privilege or I should say the fun to go to any party you were being invited to but if you were not, you can always party crash if you wanted too. And here we were now choosing the second choice because this time, we, nope, the two were not invited to the party and they were not happy with that. So they decided that they will crash the party, and they would like me to come but didn’t wait for my answer. They dragged me into it.

 

One biggest mistake again was to not invite these girls in a party because they will crash and totally ruined it with a bang. Which they already settled on doing and it started just right now.

 

“Is this great?” CL asked me for the nth time.

 

“It’s fine,” I uttered this sentence for all the dresses she wore since an hour ago.

 

She pouted when I said that. “I will be happy if you are ecstatic. Please! Dara, be more enthusiastic with our game.”

 

I chuckled. “If I can speak so truthfully…” she nodded. “If we can just enter in a simple clothing with a statement, I think that would be more normal because may I remind you that we are just normal lads in here.”

 

Bom at the bathroom door peeked and CL put her finger in her chin thinking. “I like that idea of being simple with a statement.” I looked at her quite amazed on how she just picked out the interesting words in my litany. She was still nodding like those were tricky words she can't fathom.

 

I sighed. “How about we go to my room and choose the simple clothes that I have, because we all know I have the simplest things in the three of us.” I said.

 

They clapped their hands in excitement and pushed me to my room. And yes, I was the simplest to all of them. Back to the situation, the two opened my walk in closet doors and rushed in choosing their clothes.

 

CL chose a black skater skirt and a lacey top and a pair of red Loubitin’s, which I knew she have but too lazy to go back to her room.

 

Bom chose my favorite black sequin shorts and a white sleeveless top and my pair of black Dior shoes.

 

I sighed. It was because I knew those clothes were not coming back to me, especially the shoes. I love all my shoes. And I hate myself for not being selfish in all my things. That was one attitude I hated about me.

 

“Now, can we all go in peace?” I asked them and they nodded in response. I grabbed the keys for my new car. I had to change it because of the reason I dealt with in the last few days.  I shook my head to erase the inappropriate memory that suffice.

 

CL and Bom was already eye my new Audi. Yeah, it was more low profile than the Ferrari I had to change. “Please stop doing that before my car disappear,” I said and click the unlock button to open it. Bom opened the passenger door. I sighed. Why? “Care to remind you, two, that I can only bring one passenger.”

 

They looked at me and smiled.

 

“As if, you’re going to bring this baby, and if my intuition is correct, you will let me drive this new black Audi R8.” CL said.

 

“And why should I let you drive my new baby?” I raised my brow at her.

 

“If I remember that we have to dress simple with a statement but we never said that we will never shock them with our cars,” she taunted.

 

“My cars,” I corrected her. I sighed then grinned at her. Yes, we will rock their whole world. I threw the keys to her and she happily caught it. She hopped in fast and roared the car to life. Excited much!

 

I pulled out the keys of my R10 in my pocket. This was one of my newest collections that my family brought for me and I had to make them deliver it here. And I was happy to finally drive my new baby.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

We stopped our cars a few meters before the house and saw the twinkling eyes of the girls when they saw it.

 

My phone rang. It was Bom calling. “Yes?” I answered.

 

“Ready?”

 

“When did you have to ask? If it’s for fun, I’m in,” I replied to her.

 

“We’re going to bring Ms. Barbie’s party down.” CL shouted.

 

 Yep, you heard her right. She is the lucky girl who was going to have her party ruined by us because she didn’t invite the two girls who loves to party. It was her biggest mistake. Gosh! When will she be smart enough to let me not have my fun? She was becoming dumber and dumber each day.

 

We drove through her driveway which the party was being held. It was the apartment of the trio and it was small in my sight but if you were in the middle class you will think it was huge enough for three persons.

 

When all the people heard the engines of our ride they all gawked to see. I rolled my eyes when I saw boys drooling over the cars and the others were waiting who were driving the cars. I killed the engine and opened the door the same time with my girls.

 

I heard wolf whistles when we got out. Well, simple with a statement was our plan. It worked. And here we were, seeing an angry Minzy Gong with her two minions coming our way.

 

“What the f**k are you doing here?” she inquired seething in anger.

 

CL and Bom just giggled and ignored her totally. “It’s a good thing you have a pool here, coz’ it’s getting hot,” Bom said.

 

Oh my gosh! They were not going to do what I am thinking. And they just did. They just stripped their clothes and they were prepared. They wore their favorite bikinis. They looked at me and grinned. I gave them the look ‘do what you want’. They took it as a signal and ran then jumped into the pool.

 

All of the people then jumped next. I heard the big groan and stomping of Barbie. I then walked near the three dangerous guys who were with my two friends.

 

“So what’s with that?” Youngbae asked.

 

I sighed. “Well, it’s the mistake of Ms. Barbie that is seething in anger now. She didn’t send an invite to those two so they decided to ruin her night,” I replied.

 

“Yeah, big mistake for her,” Daesung agreed.

 

I nodded in agreement. I turned my attention to the brown eyed man, he raised an eyebrow and I just smiled at him. “Can I borrow your phone?” I asked.

 

He gave me a smirk. “Why should I?”

 

I chuckled. “It’s nothing important.” Then I turned my gaze to Seungri. “Care to give me your phone?”

 

“Here use my phone,” Jiyong said.

 

I looked at him. “I’m sorry your time was up.” All of them laughed at me including him. He even ran his hand on his hair.

 

Seungri cleared his throat. “My pleasure.” He handed me his phone and I muttered thanks.

 

I typed a very good invitation to the three of us.

 

Girls,

 

I like to invite you to the party of Minzy, your nemesis. Be there like right now…

 

                                                                Xoxo Seungri Lee

 

Then I pressed send.

 

I heard my phone beep. I deleted the message before giving him back his phone.  I then caught the footsteps of my dearest Minzy.

 

“Who the hell do you think you are?” she shrieked.

 

“And you are not invited in here?” Kath said.

 

I looked at them and smiled. “Oh! We are invited, actually.” I grabbed my phone and opened up the message. “Here!” I let them read the message of Seungri. I smirked at them. “See.”

 

“Arghh!!” Minzy screamed in frustration. And she was ready to attack me but the girls dragged her and threw her to the pool.

 

I was shocked, amazed and in awe. They just threw Minzy into the pool. I laughed my out on that scene. That was epic and it was the best sight that night.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

At school, it was still the talk of the town. The girls loved it because they were the stars in it. I always roll my eyes at them when they spoke of that. I got a snort every damn time I did that.

 

Here we were walking towards our lockers. One thing again, was that every damn time we meet in the corridor the Minzy team versus the CL- Bom team bickered and almost had rumbles. That happened regularly now. My solution to that was for myself, I leave them there until they get fed up with each other and I will have my peace of mind…sometimes. Wanna know why?

 

It was because I always have run-ins with the trio boys, which I hated the most and which CL and Bom loved the most. One…two…three….

 

“So do you want to borrow my phone now?” Jiyong asked.

 

That was always the conversation starter. I didn’t reply most of times. “Maybe she wants to borrow mine?” Top supplemented.

 

“And she even erased their numbers,” Seungri teased.

 

I chuckled. “Is it wrong to erase our numbers?” I teased back.

 

“I didn’t say that but I would appreciate to know your numbers?” He replied grinning.

 

I looked at him and hold his chin and met him eye to eye. He looked at me taken a back. “Is it ours or just one?” I asked. The three of them grinned. “I guess I hit the jackpot.” I stared at Top who was not safe with lash out.

 

He stiffened. “Oh no! I hate someone who doesn’t give me my fun,” I stated to Top. He nodded for me to continue. “You’re such a gentleman.” I curtsied. He chuckled and grinned. “Do you want to get the other one’s number?”

 

“And what number are you talking about?” Bom just popped out of nowhere.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. We were just talking about the numbers of our lockers,” I lied smoothly.

 

“But why?” CL asked.

 

“They noticed that we have the same numbers in our lockers. As same as yours.” I winked at CL, who typically doesn’t blush and she just turned crimson this time. I suppressed my not unnoticeable mirth. That gained me a glare from my dear friend.

 

“How was your fight today with Ms. Barbie, I wear pink,” I said to change the awkward subject for both sides.

 

“It didn’t end well again because Bom stopped me from getting them hairless,” CL replied.

 

“It was a good thing, Bom stopped you.” She looked at me confused. “I don’t want her to end up just like our dolls when we were kids,” I joked. And yes, our dolls were bald like babies. When we remembered how it happened, we, three, laughed like hell broke loose.

 

I picked the books that I needed for the afternoon while laughing. And then the whole afternoon went smoothly with a lot of laughing and teasing from my classmates back at CL. And as CL won with the not so children teasing from the boys, she was getting a richer because every time she won she was getting bet money from me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

And the next few days, I didn’t like what the groups at school had come up with. It was nerve wracking turn of events for us. And you will know why…