Heated Party

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 15:

 

I was in the bar drinking my margarita. I was just looking around and watching students go wild and free. Well, who wouldn’t love to party after a week of being in school. It was the only thing where people can unwind their mind. Young, wild and free as they said.

 

I sipped my drink and saw that the three girls I was waiting for were here. And oh my! It was not what I expected. They were hilariously and literally sparkling, shinning and shimmering splendid. I was so shocked in the moment and it was not only me but all of the people in here.

 

“Oh my! We didn’t need that much disco ball and they were pink,” Bom said as she acts to get dumbfounded by them.

 

“And what’s with the fur?” CL butted in too.

 

I looked at them. “Really? I just saw you making out and you were here already at my side,” I replied.

 

“Oh please,” they groaned.

 

“As if you never do that, you’re much more experience than us anyway,” CL said.

 

“Fine!” I raised my hands in defeat. “So what are disco balls doing here?” I asked pouting my mouth to their direction.

 

We exchanged glances then laughed out loud. It was so damn hilarious that we can’t stop from laughing. I didn’t expect this from them. People looked at us like we did a wrong move and we just did. Who wouldn’t laugh at their bikinis? They wore a sparkling neon pink and fur on their shoulders. Did they get that inspiration in the Burlesque movie? Oh my, I knew they wore bras and unexpected undies but to wear it on a pool party, I guess that was not the right choice.

 

“Gosh! They were so hilarious,” I said while laughing.

 

“Ditto,” Bom replied.

 

As a cue, they were walking toward us, raged shown in their faces. “I’ve had enough from them doing that over and over again,” CL said.

 

“With them attacking us in heels?” Bom asked.

 

We nodded. They always attacked us but they got sabotaged in the end. Just like now. The DJ boomed the music and let the show begins. Youngbae and Daesung tackled them and they all fell to the pool. Oh my! I wished they used waterproof make-up or I was going to see a zombie in the making.

 

Then gasped were heard and ours were laughter. That was one hilarious thing your friends will be willing to do for you.

 

I was happy for the second time because the moment Daesung and Youngbae went up of the water; they were laughing and gave each other a high-five. I smiled because finally they were back. Bom and CL held my hands and squeezed them; I knew that they were happy too.

 

Then the three girls showed up and…they didn’t use waterproof make-up. That’s so great and hysterically funny. Jack, the bartender, gave me my camera. And I got as many pictures as I wanted.

 

“Deed done,” I muttered. They slapped me in the back. “Oh for someone’s sake, don’t do that,” I muttered.

 

I saw them glared at us. Weren’t they tired in doing that? If they weren’t I am. It was the same old thing. They glare at you then get out of the scene like they were the victims. Well, they were but hey, that was fun.

 

And yeah, they just did that and huffed out of the scene. I pouted when they did what I expected. They should have run to us and threw us in the water. And that was fun, if that was what they chose rather than walking out.

               

“What’s the pout for?” Bom asked.

 

“Do you want to be kiss?” CL kissed and made smooching sounds.

 

I looked at her dubiously. “I never kissed with the same ,” I replied. That was the line I said when we were playing in the first party we went. CL and Bom then pulled my top out of my body.

 

I was then carried bride style. I gasped in the suddenness and wound my arms on his neck then I saw who it was. Jiyong. “Oh my gosh! You’re not going to do that,” I said to him and he just grinned. Now that I looked at him, he wasn’t wearing his shirt anymore.

 

“I will,” he replied.

 

“You jerk!” I shouted.

 

Then he jumped into the pool. When we resurfaced, I gasped and hugged him tight. I looked down and my bikini top was missing. And he instantly stiffened when he felt flesh to flesh.

 

“You really are a jerk!” I said and smacked his head. “Do you think this is funny?” I shouted.

 

“You really are turning me into a kissing monster. Now, you can’t go out of my grasp because of this,” he said then kissed me hungrily. One thing, kissing me in the pool with no top was a big NO, N-O, for me.

 

I pulled his head back. “Give me my bikini or I’ll walk without it and get out of the pool?” I said to him not smiling one bit.

 

“Just give it back to her, Jiyong. She doesn’t like that,” CL shouted.

 

“Choose,” I said. I sighed “and I will give you the…” I whispered, “ten minutes make out you wanted.” I grinned at him.

 

“As much as I wanted those s being pressed in my chest, I will choose your other proposition.” He grinned.

 

Jiyong put back the missing top on me. I looked at him skeptically. “I’ll give you half the time for being a prick.”

 

“Oh that’s no fair,” he whined.

 

“Do you want me to make it 2 and half minutes?” I challenged.

 

“Seungri and Top got more than that,” he said while going out of the pool still carrying me.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “That’s another matter. And I was not that experienced as them,” I lied

 

Jiyong chuckled. “I knew who is inexperienced and who is not. And I think you’re not in both but more than the latter.”

 

“Oh you think so highly of me,” I retorted. “And you can put me down already,” I added.

 

Jiyong looked at me and down in his hands. “Nope, I like your place there.” He held me more tightly. I gasped and form an ‘o’ shape in my mouth. “Yes, I am turn on now.”

 

CL and Bom gave me my top back. They said sorry about it but I didn’t care about it anymore anyway. I was good in my patience with their pranks in all the years I’ve known them but kissing with no top in the pool was another matter. It was so audacious, and I knew I was that kind but not with people staring at me like food to eat or to kill.

 

“And what did you tell him?” CL asked unashamedly.

 

I shook my head. That didn’t escape her eye. She narrowed her eyes on me suspiciously. I rubbed my temples and a smile breaking out of my mouth. “Nothing that matters, but if I were you I’ll bring this to the third base with those two who were flirting already with other girls,” I said while pointing my mouth towards those flirty men I knew.

 

“And why do we have to?” Bom dared.

 

I smirked at her boldness. She was growing up in just months staying here. I liked that. “To have fun,” I answered straightforward.

 

We, all, laughed at my answer. Yep, that was this trip for to have fun and revenge. Fun was our top priority behind revenge. We, three, knew that we will get revenge so we decided that while we were here, we wanted to have fun.

 

“So where’s my kiss?” Jiyong interrupted us.

 

CL and Bom giggled when they heard that and I cocked my brow at them. They shrugged at me and went out of the blue. “Make them jealous first,” I said and I knew they heard me.

 

I turned around and saw the cold Jiyong eyes now have the smiling eyes that will make your heart stop but that will not happen to me. I grabbed his head towards me and kissed him torridly. And he kissed back with same ardor.

 

All people looked at us. I heard Daesung, Youngbae, CL and Bom cheered for me while laughing. I looked at them without breaking the kiss. I saw the two girls flirting with other boys. I searched for the two boys and saw them looking at my girls. Payback was really a .

 

I looked back and saw his eyes trailing where my eye landed earlier. “They were dumb doing that,” he murmured without parting with my lips.

 

I giggled as a reply. He was an expert and he could still talk while kissing me. I looked at my watch and I saw I only consumed one minute of the time.

 

I felt his hand roamed around and he slid inside my top trailing my skin with his expert fingers. Not bad, because he was . I held off my moan because that was going to make me lose in this battle of wits and that was going to give him the upper hand.

 

I looked at my watch again and it was already two and a half minutes already. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his to my waist pulling me towards him. My body crashed on his y body. Oh! Did I say y? What I mean was his sturdy body not y.

 

I walked and that made him walk backwards. I looked around again to see my friend dealing with the flirty Seungri and Top. Oh my! This was going to be one hell of news in school. The three of us making out with the three hot boys all girls wanted.

 

Then roamed a little away from them was the flirty Youngbae and Daesung who were being seduce by unknown girls to me but the way I looked at it, they knew those two girls. Were they from dead wolves? I guess they were because they didn’t have tattoos from other gangs.

 

Well, that was a good sign when the two were flirting back to the girls. Goodness gracious, I gasped when I felt the bulge. He chuckled when he saw my reaction.

 

It was time to pull of the prank. Who said I’m not going to get a payback? I will and it starts now. I smiled at him. He scowled at me but I didn’t react on it.

 

“Be ready?” I murmured.

 

“For what?” he asked bewildered.

 

“From the drop,” I said then I took him with me to the pool.

 

We created a big splash. That caused another great commotion from the guests. When we floated up, I was laughing so hard and I can barely breathe because I’m in the water. I saw CL and Bom rushing towards me laughing like a maniac.

 

When he resurfaced like a Greek god. I smiled. “That should cool you down,” I teased. He just gave me an arch of a brow.

 

“Geez, you made my heart stop there,” Bom said worried.

 

I was then grabbed down. I looked at the suspect. Jiyong was grinning while grabbing my leg. I swam towards him and wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him down with me. When we resurfaced I was still in the same position, my legs were still wrapped around him, and we were panting for air.

 

“What’s with this love team?” CL said meaningfully.

 

I looked at her and my eyes wide in shock and boom. They were grabbed by Seungri and Top and they jumped in the pool. The whole crowd was silent again but then went on to their conversation. They were used to it already. Well, they have to be.

 

“Oh my gosh!” I muttered. They were both strangling the boys. And I threw her question back at her, “What’s with the love team?”

 

They, both, frowned at me. Well, they hated that question but they asked it to me.

 

I looked at Jiyong who hadn’t cool down yet. He grinned at me knowing that I detected his manliness still poking some place not safe.

 

“What do you want, Jiyong?” I asked him acting dubious.

 

Chuckling, “As if you don’t know,” Jiyong answered. I smirked at him and raised a brow. “I want you,” he said huskily.

 

I laughed and leaned closer to his ears. “If this doesn’t count as in the game, I’ll think about it,” I whispered hoarsely.

 

I felt him shiver. Who said he’s the only one who can talk hoarsely? “Sure,” he replied.

 

I laughed heartily with his answer who didn’t even think for a second. “Fine! Just for this night,” I replied. “Let go of me and I will talk to my friends,” I said.

 

He let me go and I went to my friends. I whispered it to them. “Give me the cash coz’ he asked me already.”

 

They laughed and hugged me both. “You’re one of a kind,” CL remarked then looked at Bom. “We better move before this girl reach home base,” CL said to her.

 

“Game on!” Bom replied.

 

I chuckled. “See you in the morning.”

 

Then went out of the pool and enter the house. We went upstairs and I unlocked the door. I shouted for Nanny when she peeked from downstairs, I threw the keys from the bedrooms and said to her that Bom and CL will need that and she nodded.

 

I went back to my room and closed the door. The moment I turned back, his lips crashed on mine. And I will leave everything to your imagination.