The Target

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 4:

 

All eyes were on me like I had something on my face for them to gawk at. I hated the fact that I knew the reason why they were looking at me and I hated the reason itself. It was not a pleasant memory after all and was not the reaction I wanted to have. It was a grave mistake on my side.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Let's head back from the party were we left off. We heard a gunshot that abrupt us in our fun and the boys running upstairs. Daesung and Youngbae went after them and left us here in the room. CL told us to go upstairs but we didn't have our weapons with us. And we were acting to be dumb about fighting after all.

 

I sighed and nodded but I signal them to wait for five minutes. We slowly walked towards the stairs for us to listen on the happening upstairs. It was quiet like they were all in mute but we heard the curses from Jiyong. He was talking to the person who took the shot. His voice was drained of feelings. It was cold and that was natural for us.

 

The guy was reasoning out and he was talking like he was the victim in the situation. He said all the reasons he can give for him to get out in a tight situation. Did someone die or get shot even? He called our attention. Ours!

 

CL muttered a cuss but we didn’t have any choice now anyway. We had to come out from the basement or there were going to be big trouble in it. I heaved a heavy breath before coming out. When we came out, Daesung and Youngbae were already so stiff and were ready to pounce on anyone who was going to come to us. They turned to look at us and their eyes were cold and blank.

 

"Well, three y girls were hiding in the basement," he said.

 

We stopped dead in our tracks when we saw who he was. My first target came out. The familiar face of the guy who killed my brother was here. He smiled at us cockily like we were captivated by his face but we wanted to puke when we saw him. The damn a**hole was here finally in my train of sight. And he was really an a**hole if he thought he was that handsome when in real thought I wanted to puke with just the sight of him. The three boys were still handsome than him.

 

"So what are you doing downstairs?" he asked and was walking towards us but Daesung and Youngbae shielded us. "Stay away from my way." He spat at the two.

 

I snapped in my train of thoughts when he ordered my boys to stay away from me. Who did he think he was anyway?

 

I wanted to obliterate him now but I stopped myself because sadly, I can't give them a great show. So I had to calm myself or else my voice was going to blew me off.

 

"They're with us, Craig," Jiyong said still calm but cold.

 

So Craig was his name. The first of the Joker was out. How lucky can I get? I wished the other one shows up too.

 

He smirked at him and gave out a devilish laugh. "You share your stuff with me anyway. So it's fine," he said then punched Daesung.

 

Daesung was down on the floor. "Daesung!" I shouted and crouched down to see if he was okay. And he was. I was grabbed in the arm then I was face to face with the a**hole.

 

He sniffed my smell. Well, talking about gross here. "You smell so nice. You smell like wild berries. I hope you’re wild as your smell is?" he muttered yucky. It was unpleasant meeting him. "And you're a beauty too. I am wondering how good you are in bed?"

 

I had many encounters with this type of guy and they were not alive. Well, there may be some that were still alive but those were the lucky ones because they made a pass when I was in the mood but if I wasn’t, they were going to arrive in the hospital, DOA. I meant dead on arrival.

 

And that did it. Oh! I didn't snap, okay. He was grabbed by the collar by no other than Jiyong. He punched him real hard. Wow! That was a real hard punch. Craig was bleeding with one punch. Well, he deserved that but I was going to be happier if I was the one who did that. "I warned you that what's mine is mine, alone," he spat.

 

Craig just smirked back at him. He stood up but the evident grimace in his face was telling us that was one hell of a punch. If I had a fight with Jiyong who will win? Ah! Scratch that. Back to Craig, he wiped the blood streaming down his lips.

 

"Yours? I thought you were screwing the serpent girl," he said.

 

Was he nuts? Wait! Wait! Wait! And when did I become someone's property? And did he just say mine? Who did he think he was? Argh!!! What the hell was wrong with these people?

 

"It's none of your business," Jiyong said venomously. "And get the hell out of here before I kill you," he warned.

 

“And what if I don’t do what you’ve just asked?” he drawled.

 

Jiyong snapped his head in his direction. He smirked devilishly. “You will, Craig, because getting on my bad side is not good,” he said with the devilish grin still in his face.

 

Craig stiffened. Why was it bad getting on his bad side? I had to investigate Jiyong Kwon further. But Craig relaxed and walked towards me. I looked at him and stayed in my position. Well, might as well enjoy his show, if he can do it, of course.

 

He grabbed my head. So it was a kiss? Boring! Well, he didn’t even get to near my lips; he was thrown away from me.

 

“I warned you about this girl earlier, Craig,” Jiyong hissed.

 

When I was busy looking at him, struggling on the floor. Jiyong grabbed my head and he my neck. I stopped myself from in pleasure. He pulled me to his side. “Will this make you stay away from her?”

 

Wait! Wait! Wait!!! Did he just my neck? Argh!!! This was going to leave a hickey. I snapped when I though what he did. He was branding me.

 

“With the girl’s expression, it was like you force her to?”

 

All people looked at me. I sighed. I smirked at Craig the pulled Jiyong’s head and I crushed my lips in to his. It was a deep kiss. Well, I was not that inexperience in that kind of thing. And we had a heated make out session right before the eyes of my friends, who I knew were grinning like fools and the whole crowd who were students in my school, who I knew was shocked and their mouth fell open on the floor.

 

I was the one who brought the kiss to an end. I wiped his lips because the gloss was smeared on it. I saw the lust in his eyes. I smirked at him then I wrapped my hand on his waist. “Will that proof be enough for you?” I asked Craig.

 

Craig had this amused look on his face but he nodded. He then walked out of the door together with his followers.

 

When he was out of sight, I pulled away from him because I was in the danger zone. All eyes were still on us and that was when I snapped. “Mind you own business!” I bellowed. That was when they went back in what they were doing.

 

I turned around to see two faces who looked amused in the situation. Make that four because Daesung and Youngbae had the same look. Well, add more two people, Top and Seungri had that too. I rolled my eyes at them.

 

“Let’s go home. This party is finished for me,” I stated.

 

CL and Bom nodded. They agreed fast and this was going to be dreadful. I wished I can come home just for tonight. Bom threw me the key.

 

“We can take you home?” Seungri offered.

 

“We can handle ourselves, well,” I replied.

 

“But Craig must still be out there,” Top stated.

 

“Don’t push me to my limits, guys. This was a rough night for me and I don’t need any more problems,” I blurted out. CL and Bom burst out laughing.

 

“It was really a rough night,” CL agreed. I glared at her but she just waved it off.

 

We bid goodbye to Daesung and Youngbae because it was still early for them to go home and their girlfriends were out getting information for me. I walked past them but Jiyong pulled me back and I bumped in to his hard chest.

 

“No, thank you for saving you?” he said huskily.

 

Argh! Damn his voice…no…damn the person, himself. “There’s no need for that since you just gave me a horrible hickey which I didn’t want. And who the hell you are? And who gave you right to tell the people that I’m yours? You !” I snapped at him. A devilish grin came out of his lips.

 

I pulled away from him and went out of the house. I was mad at myself for letting myself do what he pleased. I hopped in our truck and put it in ignition. CL and Bom came out laughing like children.

 

That night, CL and Bom didn’t stop the teasing till they fell asleep in the couch. It was not my intention to kiss him but it was needed for me to get rid of Craig. Another dilemma came biting my . And the worst part was I didn’t get the chance to enjoy the party.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Dara?” I looked at CL who had this curious face to what I was thinking. “Is there something bothering you?”

 

I shook my head. “I was just thinking how will the bimbo react?” Yeah, you knew the bimbo who was clinging to the bastard who put me in this predicament. And when they said that you were speaking of the devil she shows up and oh boy, she was fuming.

 

Minzy was stomping her way to us with evident anger in her face and all the students were moving out of her way. She stopped inches away from my face. “You ! Who do you think you are?” she spat at me.

 

I cocked my eyebrow at her. “What the hell are you talking about, Barbie?” I asked innocently but I knew what she was talking about.  And who said I will admit everything like I wanted what happened.

 

“It’s Minzy not Barbie, you !” Minzy hissed. The hell I care what her name was. And I knew it was Minzy, I am not dumb. “You kissed my boyfriend,” she accused.

 

I scowled at her. “Don’t you want your nickname? It is taken from the most perfect doll in the world? It is such a shame, it was perfect for you.” I cooed. “Don’t you think so?” I looked at CL and Bom who had obvious mirth in their eyes and their shoulders were shaking faintly.

 

“Why yes, of course. It fits her perfectly.” CL agreed but her voice shake vaguely only for me to notice but there was also a faint mocking tone in it.

 

“Answer me!” Minzy roared.

 

We looked at her mock shock. “Well, if I heard you right, there was not a question in what you said earlier. That was an obvious accusation. And if it was who the hell do you think you are? I think we both know who I am,” I stated naively. Not. I was really irritating her.

 

Minzy blushed in embarrassment. I heard the girls chuckling. I turned my attention to them and I saw they were holding their stomach trying to control their laughter. I shook my head in disbelief. Then Bom pulled me to her side then I heard a loud thumped. I looked to its direction only to see Minzy on the floor.

 

“What are you doing there?” I asked. “Did you see a dirt and decided to pick it up?” I added.  And that did it. CL and Bom were rolling in laughter. Nah! Just kidding. They were just crouching down holding their stomachs with their loud guffaws. “You really are a good person,” I said with my fake innocence.

 

Minzy glared at me. She stretched out her hand to grab my foot but I jumped backwards out of her reach. I was enjoying this after all. She stood up and leapt towards me but CL pushed her so she went out of balance. I moved away from her falling point.

 

“You really are a klutz,” I stated.

 

Minzy jumped back up again and I didn’t fight this time. Well, I was not fighting in the first place but we were toying with her. She grabbed me by the neck and pushed me back into the locker doors. I groaned in pain. She moved her face towards me until it was only inch apart. “Never toy with me,” she hissed.

 

I was choking, it was real, okay. Minzy gave me a satisfied smirk. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled. I pulled up my hand in her neck and choke her. She loosed her gripped on me. And I took that to turn the table around.

 

I pushed her back in the lockers but my hold was only locking her neck in place. I smirked at her and whispered to her. “You’re just in the slumps of the food chain so don’t act highly that you are one of the higher ones because you’re not.” It was my deadly voice, the cold and heartless voice.

 

Minzy shivered and then I pulled away. “I guess she understands me now. Do you?” She glared at me but nodded. “Good, now I can study in peace,” I said happily like I was never in a situation.

 

We walked away and went to our room. “You know that she will take revenge for that humiliation?” CL inquired.

 

I nodded. “That’s where the fun starts. I hope she climbs the food chain, so it’s going to be a good fight,” I replied.

 

Bom and CL grinned at me. They understood that I was plain enjoying the game Minzy started. Well, might as well enjoy it while waiting for my plan to kill and conquer turfs that was once ours. Fun was it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Thank you for still reading the story even if I'm not that often in posting chapters. I am going to try my best to insert some time for posting chapters in my schedules.

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

-authornim