Kris wu

Cold sweet love

"He..hello?" Jessica shyly said. "Hmm hi?" A serious but gentle tone replied "who is this?" 

Jessica was shocked~~ so i have his number but he doesnt? Wtf?!.~~ she was pissed about it. "Umm this is jessica jung...". "Oh ! I'm sorry jessica, my bad i didnt know" he said. "Uhuh, well i want to talk to you." She replied.

"We never talked back then, what do you want?" He said in a cold tone. "Uhh excuse me?" Said jessica. "Look boy i just wanna talk. Where are you!? Now! Oh im serious mad and i dont wanna scream! Where are you?!!" She yelled. "Ehemm" muttered the driver.

"Uh ok" kris gave sica the direction, and she told the driver to go there. She finaly arrived, it was a big luxurious chinese style hotel. "Uh wow i like this" she thought. "Oh so what is his hotel room? Emmm omg jess. Oh right! Oh no.. Thats my apartment number."

"As i thought" a tall man appeared" i knew you would forgott what room is it, so i came down..you should be thankful." He said. "Ughh ok im stupid. Sica rolled her eyes. I wanna talk lets go". They arrive at the room. "Please feel comfortable". Both entered the room. Kris got in first, he was just 5 steps ahead from sica when she said " i was kicked out of soshi". Kris, while not facing her was in shocked, but he tried to keep it cool "and so?" He knew that would hurt her, but why did she come to me? Why ? Just why?" Why do i have to care?". Jessica cried. Kris was shocked "i i i am sorry jess i didnt mean that i i what happened?" He hugged her. "This is what i need" said jessica...

"I need someone who knows what that feels...i mean leaving your group and they dont even care.. Specialy CEO. He said mean things to me! I was kicked out for no reason! He said the girls were fine with it! I dont know what to dO!! Kris help me please!!!!". Kris gulped and hugged her tighter and said "but isn't it better? The best thing i have done is leaving that ty company, ive been the happiest in my life. Even when the others didnt care, i just had luhan on my side...but you..you..YOU HAVE ME OK?" Kris blushed.

Jessica was shocked at the cold guy saying that. " i i need someone, and i think that is you, i have never really payed attention to you, but i need you right now! I'm such a i know.". "Oh shut up you arent" kris said."i think you are special kind of girl. You are like me... You are cold and you carry that face like a boss" sica smiled "hihi thanks~" oh where did this aegyo came from??.!!

"HAHAHAHAH, what the hell was that?" Kris lauged "so you do got a big ego like mua" sica said: "wow calm down satan." Kris loled "satan? Hahah so girl." He sat down in his comfy sofa and pulled sica to him and made her st on his lap, "do you wanna talktrash about SM?  Im really good at that" he gave a creepy hot smile to her. 

"Aigoo sica said, wth are you doing? Well yeah i do wanna trashtalk about that" she pull her tongue out to kris. "You are a girl" he said "lets have some beer."

~~some? Yeah right im drunk af ~~