He is making me crazy

Cold sweet love

-ah no way this boy is here.......im just gonna pretend im happy to see him- "AHH KRIS" sica said. "What are you doing here?".

" went for a walk..im surprised i found you" kris said. "Ah really???amm well bye" sica quickly left kris behind as she started walking. --ah hell no i want no scandal involving me and him-- sica was such in a bad mood cause krystal told her she was in love, what was getting on her nerves was that she hated the fact, krystal's love life could be successful and hers not.

"Yaah! You walk damn slow. You are a like a minion" kris teased sica. "Ahh i get it..you are ignoring me.. well then.. bye" kris turn back and started to leave the park.

"Eh eh wait..no.. im just .. pissed. I have my period"..sica said.

Both of them were poker faced for 1 minute. "Aha...ahaha..  good to know..."kris said. Jessica blushed and said "noNO i was lying. Just leave me alone!!!!".

"I was doing THAT. I WAS LEAVING NOW AND YOU SAID SOMETHING WEIRD RIGHT NOW SIS!!!" kris yelled.

"DONT CALL ME SIS. IM NOT YOUR SIS. IM JESSICA JUNG. YOUR MAJESTY JESSICA JUNG. AND YOU ARE MY JOKER. SO LEAVEE BUT DONT LEAVE ME. I WANT SOMEONE TO BE WITH ME RIGHT NOW. YAAHH IM GETTING CONFUSED!! GODDAMMIT" jessica yelled back.

Kris was shocked for a moment, and started lauging "ok majesty, i was calling u sis so we dont feel akward to each other. So do i call u sica then. And STOP SCREAMING".

"CALL ME LOVE" sica blushed. " just call me like that ..."

"Dafaq??? Ehhnm sure..love? But why?" Kris asked.

"Did you know.. krystal likes kai?" Sica said. "Kai from exo?" Kris nodded.

"Yeah.. wait you did??" Sica got pissed. "Yeah it was obvious... DUH. damn girl couldnt even see him.. she got all nervous and " kris said.

Sica punched kris and said" theb why didnt you tell me goddammit kris. I thought we were friends"

"Yo.. you exaggerate to much, lo-- ahh.. so that's why. Hahah you are so jelly that your lil sis is in love and she got more chances to date and have a happy life than you right?" Kris laughed.

Sica poker faced... "you...mueaaaaahhhhhh" sica started crying. "Idiot. Idiot idiot idiot". 

"Yeah..yeah. im the idiot."kris got near to sica and kissed her forehead and murmurred "im being to nice with you".

Sica blushed and touched her forehead. She was really happy cause of what kris did. "I know im cute stop it" sica said.

"You arrogant bye , i have a photoshoot." Kris left.

"Did he just kiss my forehead and leave??" Sica asked to herself"hmm. Cool" 

Next day. --dispatch reveals photos of kris and jessica having a "date" in the park. Pic of kris kissing jessica's forehead + kai amd krystal comfirm to be dating + SM responds to both news.