JESSICKA

Cold sweet love

i'm in China. Motherin' china. I thought as the car came to pick me up at the airport.

"Please take me to my hotel fast, driver" i ordered.

"Yes lady" tge driver gulped.

As we go, i started to look outside the window thinking about what am i going to do now. A weird thought came to my mind, Kris is from China. I made a weird laugh.

"Are you ok, ms. Jessica?" The driver asked.

"Yeah..sorry" i said embarrased.

"I'm sorry, but i need to ask. Are you dating this guy named Kris..wu yifan? Kris wu? You know?." The driver said.

I was so shocked. Not only people in korea but in china believe that?!. "No" i said coldly.

I got to the hotel, my room is 214. A great big Fancy suite (idk if that is how you write it). I love it. It is totaly my style.

I heard noise from the other room. Some dude was shouting and throwing things. Ughh...i want peace but this douche is making me crazy. 

I got pissed. I don't care. I'm gonna go there and calm this dude up!.

I left my room. I did'nt even rest a little. And went to room 215, as the bitxh i am, i knocked that door so hard my fist hurted.

"YAAAH!! YOU STUPID GUY. STOP SHOUTING AND THROWING THINGS! IT IS SO ANNOYING. GET YOUR TOGETHER. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?? I AM JESSICA JUNG! QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE. AND I JUST WANT TO LAY DOWN AND SLEEP!! SO CAN YOU...NO...NOT CAN...JUST SHUT THE UP PLEASE" as you can see...i shouted.

There was a moment of silence, i felt bad as i said that.  I'm such a meanie......

The door opened. And i saw a tall guy with an annoyed look. His hair is black and he is wearing a mask.

"What the fuxk" he uttered. "Jessica?"

"Huh?" I said.

"Ohh eh.. 1 month and you forgott me." He said. He closed the door.

Just before, i held the door.

"Are you...?" I tried to guess.

"It's ok. Things changed..and became akward. SICA" he said.

"Wait..".. she took off  his mask. "KRIS?!" I screamed.

"Yeah...?" Kris said and touxhed his silver hair.

Ahhh...i miss that..his hair. Unexpectly i happily hugged him. I hugged him hard. Like...i know im cold..but i do miss him.

"I've missed you" i cried... i cried in his chest. "I'm so sorry..i know im a bad person and i treated you bad that day..but i do love you..and i.i.i....i dont know what im saying this...this is not like me---" i got interrupted by him.

"You...you are embarrasing me." He blocked his face with his arm.

"Ehhh!!!" I blushed hard.

"There is someone here.." you don't need to shout. He got out and closed the door and pulled me away from the room.

"Ah ah...sorry..i just confessed . You know?." Is shyly said.

"I know, sica, i'm sick of you" he said while he looked away.

"What?! " i cried, a tear fell from my eye.

"NO, but not sick of you..you. i am jeSICKa." He emphazised the 'SIC' (?).

"What the fuxk kris?" I gave him a weird look.

"Ahh. ..where is your sense of humor. By the way"-- he kissed me. "Now i feel better..."

My face turned red.. my ears were like a tomato..and my face looked like a potato. (Sorry).

"I like you..i said that before. But you acted weird and i acted weird. I don't like you. I love you." He said with his deep cold voice 

'Kris..." i said.

"WOW WOW WOW. This is nice huh? Lovely couple." A guy said.

Kris looked back.

"ahh luhan...you saw?" 

"Yup, you guys look cute" he made a heart shape with his hands.

"Luhan? Luhan? Ahhh from exo!.. well ex-exo member!!!" I said.

"That is some nice way to say it" luhan looked away.

"Isn't this awesome??? We all got something in common, we both left our groups. HAHA" sarcastic llaugh kris did.

Totaly ruined the mood. Ugh this guy!!!

------------------------

Luhan said he got something to do and left. But he definitely wanted to meet again. He is a nice guy. But not my type. Heh.

Kris changed his clothes and we decided to stay a little and talk at my room.

"Sorry. I ignored you for a month" i apologized.

"No worries.. i did that too. Jessica...by the way, what are we?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked too.

"ARE WE friends? Dating? Lovers? Anything like that" he gulped.

"Ahh...i..don't know. If i like you and you like me...what does that make us?" I said.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend?" He smiled. "I think that seems like we are dating..funny how we ignored each other and in one day we turned out like this."

"Kris.." i uttered. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too, babe" he hugged me.

"I love our love. It is cold but sweet at the same time" i said. And hugged him more tigher.

"I'm sure, i am jeSICKa" he laughed it off.

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!" I shouted.

"You slow girl" he said.

-----

To be continued. Yup.. i feel happy today so they are dating now lol. Idk if im gonna make more problems..or end soon or idk.