JESICKA II

Cold sweet love

i'm sick. It's his fault. He was getting a cold but he wanted to be near me and kiss me. As a fool, i let him. Now, i'm the one who is sick and he is healthy. 

I'm sick in China. I had to cancel all of my activities. I could only film a show. At least i enjoyed it. 

He keeps saying that i'm jesicka. I still don't get the joke. You may ask where is he now. The answer? I don't know. I'm just so sick. I'm so sick i could die. Wow..now is sound like an idiot!. Calm down jessica, you are not an idiot.. who is an idiot? Well..emm my haters are idiots.

I'm so alone. HELP!

i heard someone opening my room door. 

"Kris are you back?!! You piece of ! You said you'll buy medicine for me! Where have you been?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry to dissapoint you, but i'm not kris." A really gentle voice said. It was like a teenager voice. 

"Who--who are you?" I asked while holding the glass of where i was drinking water.

"SURPRISE IT'S ME------" 

BAAAM!

i throwed the glass to the 'stranger'. 

"Ouch--ouchhh !" He said.

"Omg!" I gasped. "LUHAN!!! i'm so sorry!!!!" *sneeze*

"Well thank you miss jessica" said in a sarcastic voice. "Here is your medicine..kris couldn't get here cause of his schedules. So i said i could do it. And..you may ask why..well. i wanted to meet you. I want to see what a kris fell in love with" luhan gave me an evil look.

"Eh?!" I uttered.

"Just kidding!! I'm actually really cute guy type~~" he did a pyong pose.

"WTF you dude???!!! I thought you were that type of guy who is gay and you love my BF. And you want to kill and play with my feelings till i leave kris and give him a heartbreak then you will take that chance to make him fall from you and you have gay every night, that's what i read in manhwa!!!" I protested to the cute little douche.

"Manhwa?" He loled at me. "You must have been so alone, cutiepie." He gave me an evil look again. "Take your medicine. I promised kris i would take care of you. Just for you to know...1 month ago he will not stop talking and thinking about this cold girl he likes...and i guess that's you right?" He asked.

I blushed. So kris did missed me alot. "Maybe.." i said coldly.

"Take your fking medicine!!!!" He shouted.

"Ayeeesss sir!!!" 

--------------

Talkin with this guy i found a new friend. Who is really different from me. Someone that can stand my coldness. I don't see him as a man..i see him like a younger brother...he is to cute to get mad at too. Haha.

----------

"I'm back!!" I said.

I found sica and lu laying on the bed. They were sleeping. There was tons of food around them and it was messy.

"This two.." i said. I touched jessica's forehead and chest area to see if she had a fever, but her temperature feels normal now. I'm glad. 

I'm surprised they got along.

At that moment sica woke up.

"Kris? Hey! I feel better now. Thank you for the medicine!" Sica said.

I blushed. "Yeah...you are welcome. I'm happy you are good now. I'm tired. I'll go to sleep. I was just checking on you.."

"I think you are forgetting something" sica said playfully.

"Oh sorry.. i'll take out luhan----"

"No. Leave him here with me. I'm asking for my kiss. Hurry" she said.

"PufFHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed.

"Hurry up you stupid!!!" Sica got mad.

"Ok ok ok..here." i kissed her. "Goodnight".

"Goodnight, kris" i did the heart shape luhan taught me.

"Gosh no... hahahhah!!" Kris loled. "Are you like luhan now?" 

"Hehe....GET THE OUT!!!!" I shouted.

Kris left the room. He seemed really tired. As i turned around i saw lulu (i call him like that) sitting on the bed.

"Lovely.. kisses kisses. Pathetic atenttion Wh@re. Hahahaa . Im just kidding.. hurry lets go to sleep again" lulu said.

"You are just i kiss kris and you don't!!" I .

"PFFT! i kissed him ages ago" he fell asleep as soon as he said thaf.

"Ya ya.....wait..WHAT??!!! LUHAN!!!!!!!!!!"

_________

HAHA just a fun ep. Kkkk..