Time for some honesty

Cold sweet love

-bruhh... i dont even want to go to a chinese restaurant..ahh i know.. a karaoke--

*text*

Sica: Yah.. no more chinese res. Take me to a karaoke.

Kris:huh? You made me search for flawless chinese restaurants??? Just for a "take me to a karaoke"?

Sica: you said u love me remember. If u truly love me. Do the things i want.

Kris: -//- k..

Sica: no wait!

Kris: what?

Sica: swimming pool! Yaaas. Lets go!! I have a new swimsuit and badass sunglasses. Yaas take me... my direction ***********

Kris: ..........UGHHHH 

i feel so bad at myself confessing to that ego master". Said kris while driving, going to pick up jessica. "She is just gonna bother me and take adventage for that..she is a pain in the ".

Jessica was standing in the sideway with a big hat, so people won't recognize her. She was being careful. Kris saw her from his car and thought how cute she look, but at the same time she looked dumb with that hat.

He stopped the car in front of her, opens the window and says " yah. What are you doing? Get in." Jessica immeadiately reacted and got in the car. She took out her big hat, and surprise! She was wearing her cute big pink ribbon!.

"Do you like it" jessica teased. Kris felt his face turned red. He looked away and uttered " you are just a dumb girl".

Jessica got pissed. "YAH i put this cause u said u liked it". She made a sad face and said "dont talk to me anymore!!"

Kris stopped the car and said to jessica " well ok, get outta here".

Jessica got shocked. She couldnt believe it...no human ever has make her feel inferior like this, so she started to cry "muaaahhh!!!! Why are you so mean???" You said you liked me!!! Where would i go? Why krisss. Dont do that to me... i need you right now so i can just clean myself from all i have stuck in my heart!" 

Kris just looked away.

"Do you hate me" sica asked. Kris wasnt looking at her, he was focused on the road. 

"I dont, but i'm not your--" kris looked at sica. He found sica sobbing and making a cute scene with it. Kris found it funny. "Do u realize that we are here because you thought i could help u with SM and gg problem? You called me right? You called me. I said wonderful things to you, and i dont even do that you know? While you only said..thank you. Now we are going to a swimming pool cause you think i can help you feel better. That i will listen to all you have to say.. everything.. am i your PSYCOLOGIST OR SOME STUFF?!" 

"You are right" jessica said. "I'm not being grateful for all you have done for me.. when i called you the first time.  I was just depressed. ... and i thought that you are the only one who could understand me.. i decided to call you cause i was scared what was next.. and thank god i did it cause im so happy right now by your side. Please dont think im being mean..i just get shy sometimes..and mean i know...i just want you to stay with me. You are the only one who understands me. Just you. Please dont think i onlu need you for my stupid problems..you are the best thing that happened to me recently." Sica shyily said.

Kris gulped and said "i like your ribbon. LOVE. Lets just go to that swimming pool ok? I want to see you in biki-- oh wait. There is nothing to see....." kris teased.

Jessica smiled. "Why are we so cold?" She asked. 

"Idk" kris said. Jessica look at him and said " i just said something nice and you comepletely ignored it". 

Kris look at her for a second and realize that he doesnt like to be cold to her. Even if he gets pissed at her, he only wants her to smile. "Just smile, you look like an angel when you do. And yoy look 10 times better with ur ribbon on you".

Jessica smiled the widest she could. "Ok, i'll keep smiling...but you know? I dont wanna go to the swimming pool anymore. Let's go to my place and have chicken and beer" she insisted.

"You " kris yelled. Jessica laughed. " lets goooooo"

_______________________________________________________________

---i guess that's the difficulties of loving you, dont worry..i'll try my best to satisfy you.--