Netizens exploded

Cold sweet love

It was just one night when netz discover kris's selca with me, damn.. Internet went crazy....

are jessica jung and kris wu dating? Are they just friends? Why sis?

[+309,-220] "so i guess their departure from soshi and EXO made them make a bond LOL"

[+123,-33] "the cold prince and princess toguether? Omg kirssica is back!"

[+500,-88] "krissica krissica krissica"

"Ughhh this boy made a mess! Why did i took the pic" jessica said and thought. "Oh yeah i was drunk..., i let off my guard, what if this ruins my career?? OMG does kris even care...? He didnt look worried.. But now i am. What if this affects blanc&eclare?? I am done with my life..." She sighed. She stare at her phone where the pic was showing, there were hate, there was support. Comments like *you ruined soshi and exo* annoyed her. "Haa.. That is not my effin fault... I am the victim here." She covered her eyes with her arm and started crying. Tear as clear as crystal, oh yeah crystal.....crystal....jessica stood up in a jum from her bed and yelled "KRYSTAL".

Sica's message to krystal:

Jess: lets meet. Secret restaurant as always. Jung restaurant.

Krystal: wait what? K wait

----they arrived at the kind of same time, the restaurant was beautiful and elegant, just like jung sisters. They nicknamed it "jung restaurant cause in trainee days they spend time in there. And that made it special. No boys, no drama, no friends, just sisters---

"I heard you were kicked out" krystal said. Jessica looked at her annoyed and said "no..sherlock?". "Ok ok dont get pissed at me! I heard and i know why" krystal said. "Have the others members talk about me?" Jessica asked. "Yeah they did, emm but you will not like it" krystal insisted. Jessica made her scary deep eyes pop even more. "Tell me".

"Ha... Ok..well...tiffany said to me: tell your sister i wish her blanc&eclare goes bad. And she laughed. And left, your so bestfriend Yuri said she doesnt care and she will move on---" "what about the ?" Said sica. She put up an eyebrow. "well shee" krystal didnt want to say it. "SPILL IT OUT" sica yelled. 

"She said thank god you are not near her anymore, that she doesnt need a bug like you to be annoying others, allthough she wishes you luck... There! I SAID IT".

Jessica was hurt, but she didnt want to show a weak side to her younger sister. "I saw your pic with kris" said krystal. "Ah. Really? What do you think about it?" Jessica said in a cold mean way(sarcastic). " hmm i didnt know you liked an EXO guy" krystal gigled..."even when you are with tyler". Jessica yelled "YAH STFU I NEVER SAID I LIKE HIM!!".

"I was just kidding, dont scream please. I know you arent like me... Falling in love with an untouchable guy" krystal put her head down. "HA ha HA cute... WAIT what the hell do you mean?" Jessica worried. "I am in love sica" krystal felt like she could finaly said it to someone she trusted. "In love? Wtf with who???" 

"kai..." She said.

--after that nothing happened, they ate and left the restaurant. Both took different roads. Sica went to the park and krystal was back to SM--

"Yeah well im in the park..what now?" Jessica said. Just then a manly voice behind her said "hey, is this destiny my sister?" 

Jessica turn around and said happily "ahh KRIS!" She smiled.

--to be continued---