Us..

Cold sweet love

"sica, this is really painful. I like kai but i just...he doesn't like me at all" krystal cried. I patted her head and back. I don't know what to do. I am a cold person..i barely have feelings.

Kris cameback with the chicken. "Here it is..let's eat." He said.

"Thanks" we both said. We started eating and drinking beer.

"So, krystal..emm we have never talked at all. This is our first time interacting but..if we and your sister, sica, were dating...would you give us aproval? I mean to date?" Kris said. He gave a big smile. I just blushed. What is he saying??

Krystal opened her eyes really wide. She kept looking at all sides. She gulped and said in a firm way. " i think you are the best guy for sica".

Kris smiled like an idiot. He stood up and hugged krystal. It was like a thanks hug..but i did not likr it!.

"YAA" i yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" 

"Did you get angry at us hugging, sister" krystal gave an innocent look.

"Grrrrr....you are with kai now, kris is mine---" i covered my mouth with my hand." No..forgett it" i looked at kris.

"Hahahahaahhahahahahhaaa omg jessica." Kris loled at me. Krystal was laughing like crazy. 

"Ok ok he is your man" krystal said.

"SHUT THE UP" i screamed.

Krystal and kris went poker face for a moment and started laugin again.

We finished our food. Krystal left...at least we made her feel happy. As her sister, my duty is to protect her. Kris is in my bed. He is just laying there. I decide to go rest too.

"Hey" i said. I lay down is the right side of my bed. "You are really tall, you stupid." I joked with him.

"Haha" he laughed in a sarcastic way. He hugged me.

"What are you doing" i protested to him. I blushed so hard. My face was like a tomato.

"Just stay like that for like 2 hours" he leaned his head in my upper part of my head. His hands are squeezing me near my s. We are really closed. Now i start feeling his lips in head. I could'nt move at all..i did not want to too.

Funny...how i fell asleep too. It was 2.30 when we slept, and now it's 5am. 

"! Did we slept that much. I got up(still on thr bed) his arm was still clinged on me. "Wake up" i said to him. 

He started stretching and opened his eyes. "What time is it, babe?"

"Babe?!" I grabbed my pillow and punch him. " off" i said.

He sat down and hug me from the back. "Why are you doing this?? What do you want??" I said...i heard him snore.."YOU IDIOT" I punched him.

"Sorry sorry, i fell asleep again" he said. "Can we just sleep again?

"NO STUPID" I said.

"It's raining...do you like rain?" He asked.

" yeah, it is cold like me." I said and looked at him.

"Is it cold like our love?" He asked again.

"There is a difference..." i smiled.

"What is it?" He got curious.

"Ours is a cold sweet love?" I said.

Kris looked directly at me, his eyes were very deep. He started getting close to me. Closer and closer. His lips were getting close to mines. I closed my eyed and waited for his kiss....