Fool

Cold sweet love

kris sat slowly in the bed procesing what i just said. there was a moment of silence in the room until krystal said "it´s so sudden, you have been dating like a month and now you are pregnant?".

"yeah..kinda like that. kris what do you think?" i said. i knew that question will break him. 

kris just looked at me with a pale face sweating. "why are you not answering" i am being cold again. kris only kept looking at me.

"well i am sure he is shocked jessica!! do you think we are supposed to be congratulating you? i mean... the press does not know about you!! and even worst having a bab...." krystal said.

"it is not that i am not happy, it is just that.....why....?" kris said as he scratched his neck.

"you just cant lie either....netizens would ask, when? how? where? what about your jobs? why? this is seriously ughhh i dont know!!!!" krystal sighed.

"what can we do huh? simple. lets take responsability andlove our child right?" kris said. he grabbed my hand.

 

 

i slapped him.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!!" krystal and kris exclaimed.

" that is all i wanted to hear, THAT YOU AND I will take responsability and be HAPPY everyday! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. SURPRISE SURPRISED I AM NOT PREGNANT! AND I WAS JUST SO ALONE AND I NEEDED YOU GUYS TO COME" i said and winked at them.

"so you just made all that so we payed attention to you?" kris said cutely.

"yes!" i replied.

" you , i could be having work in china and doing great stuff" kris said.

"do you hate me now?" i asked him.

"YES WE DO" both of them shouted.

"at least i got what i wanted" i giggled.

"but what about being sick and all that?" krystal said.

"ahh that.. i ate something weird yesterday and got sick, perfect timing huh? i was just planning to act sick and all, but it turned better instead. hahahahahha" i loled.

"i am so murdering you in my head" kris said.

"ouch" i giggled again.

------1 week later-----------

kris was staying at my apartment, because i did not want to be alone. you may think i am being stuck up or something but no. i just want to be with my boyfriend like a normal girl would want.

kris is not here. he is grocery shopping,i needed some yogurt, he is so cute, cause he does everything for me..--wait...who am i talking too?... I am so bored!!!!

----30 minutes later----------

kris comebacks with all the things jessica told him to buy just to find out...jessica was not there anymore.

"" kris said." i am not looking for her...." kris just layed down to finaly get some sleep and relax.

"this is what i needed.. for that hell of a week i spent...just one hour of relaxing...please god" as he said that he fell asleep.

 

jessica went out. with a simple polo shirt and jeans. but always as flawless as ever. 

"i am jessica jung, and i am a perfect girl, i have a lovely sister and a boyriend that i can play with their feelings and mind everytime i want. this is all i wanted he he he he he he hge h eh eh eh eh ehe (evil laugh)" jessica said to herself and played with her hair and she was making little jumps as demonstration of pure happiness. just to--

"jessica?..." a pale recognizable face appeared in front of jessica. "its been a while.." she smiled.

" yoona......" sica uttered. a simple person can drop my energy down in just seconds.

yoona...she was more than a bestfriend almost like a sister to me, i trusted her but she turned her back against me.

"what do you want...?" I ASKED HER with a mean look.

"listen...just listen to me ok? lets have some coffee..come here" she persuade me.

"excuse me but no" i bowed and starting walking away.

she followed me and grabbed my hand " i am so sorry for being a jerk to you, i know how much you trsuted me, i know we have been friends for a long time but that sudden problem happened..." she said.

"problem?? sorry but designing has been my dream and singing too. i could be still doing both. just as you sing and act! why havent the girls or SM kicked you out huh? acting is important to you as singing is, the same as designing and singing is for me. but you turned your back and destroyed our bond. i dont wish you the worst but please the last i wanted to see is you guys again" i was being clear and serious to her.

"i know, and i was wrong..i am so so sorry jessica. we trashtalk and betrayed you. i want to be your friend again. so please just listen to me. please, let me tell you all" yoona convinced me.

"just be clear and quick"  i sighed.

"it all starts...............

----to be continued--------