The truth

Cold sweet love

yoona buy us some coffee and told me to sit here as i waited for her. She then comesback with a smile on her face, damn she always looks good when she smiles. 

"So?"  I told her. I had my arms and legs crossed.

"You know that you talked about it with us right?" She said as she sat in the chair with the two coups in her hand, she handed me my coup of coffee.

"And you seem happy about it, but you know there were lots of dance practice you did not attend to. And that kinda started to piss taeyeon off, and then tiff follow taeyeon's thought about you. I know you came later and all. You learn the dances well and stuff right?. Still you made mistakes and you were focusing more on designing than singing and that is when SM noticed it. He then told us to vote about kicking you out of the group. I know it sounds kind of stupid and the situation was getting better but tae, tiff and yuri talked about it again with SM and he called us all in and asked us one by one to vote either in or out." Yoona sighed.

"Tell me who voted for me staying in SNSD" i asked while sobbing.

"Sunny, hyohyeon and me, but the other six win as majority. You may ask why i did not tell you the truth...but its because SM told us not to or we would be punished. And nobody wanted that but at the same time my heat hurted because you were leaving. I acted as cold as possible to you and i am so sorry." Yoona cried.

"For all this trainee years and being in SNSD, the only ones that had my back was sunny, hyo and you. That is pretty fair i guess." I sighed deeply.

"Jessica, you won't forgive me today or tomorrow but please consider accepting me again. I can tell hyo sunny to come and meet you. It's not the same in SNSD without you, we were greedy for destroying your dream of being a singer for life. Please forgive me." Yoona bowed to me.

"I am speechless. You know how much i cried and suffer because of you. Now that i realize who were there for me it hurts even more." I said.

"What can i do so you can forgive me" yoona pleaded.

There was a moment of silence till i said to her :

"Give me advise"...

"Sure, for what?" Yoona smiled.

"How can i make public a relationship?" I asked 

"Well, cause you are not in an agency anymore you can only say it yourself in media, in an event or something" she answered with confidence. "By the way, who are you dating?!" She started drinking her coffee.

" the one and only kris wu" i looked away.

"Ah i see-- WHAT?" she spitted her drink. "The the the guy who left EXO?" She exclaimed.

"Yes" i answered.

"When??????" She asked.

"Its a short story, we've been dating for a month." I said.

"A month and you alredy want to comfrim????" She asked again.

"Exactly.." i said.

-----------kris-------------

This is to much peace..where is she? Ughh i have to look for her...i am hungry. She cant be that far, she doesnt like to walk much.

Kris started searching for jessica, he checked every shop or restaurant. And finaly saw her. 

It could only be seen yoona's back. But he did not know that was yoona, he thought that was krystal. Cause it was normal she and krystal escaped from the house and go out without telling.

He aproached the table where jessica was and said, "so you are here, you know i went out and buy you all you wanted and surprise you were not home anymore. Oh and hello---" kris saw yoona sitting there with opened.

"Ahh....this...." he said in a low voice.

"Don't worry, she alredy knows. And she is trying to be my "friend"again" jessica said.

"Pfft friend? After what she did to you?" I loled.

"I.. am truly sorry for that and i alredy explained myself to her." Yoona said to me.

"Well i dont care, this has nothing to do with me so.."

"Jessica and kris, if you guys want to meet with me, sunny and hyo please text me ok?" Yoona said and standed up.

"We don't need to text back, we are going?" Sica said with a confident tone.

"We?" Kris said.

"REALLY???!!!!!!! Then let's see each other again here." She handed me a paper. "It's a nice place and please come ok?" She smiled again. Damn she looks good smiling... sica thought.

Yoona left happy.

"So you forgive her and why do i have to come?" Kris asked.

"No i havent and you are coming because i tell you so. No more words about it". She threaten kris.

"Okay...when is it?" He asked.

She looked at the paper, "on this friday at 6.00pm.".

"Do you miss them so much you want to be friends again?" Kris asked jessica.

"You dont know how much i missed her kris, let's go". Jessica said and walked away.

"I won't lie i miss them too" kris sighed.

-to be continued-