You are my style

Cold sweet love

Things went akward of what he said. Jesus.. my heart was beating really fast. And like always my stupid mouth... ughh " are you someone i can rely to?". "Of course.. you are my style" he playfuly say. "What style?" Jessica was shocked.

"Yeah my style, i will hang out with ya... i like cold and y girls... like a big sis yeah?" The cold guy that sometimes becomes flirty or cute saying that??? Omg i feel nervous for some reason.

"To remeber our bond, lets take a selfie and upload it." Kris said. "Wait what??? People will think we are dating!!!!!!" Jessica yelled. "YAHH im here!! Dont scream..ugh. dont worry just pose." Kris took out his phone and got near sica."ok so lets do the same pose so it will mean we are friends like siblings, and i'll put a funny captiob k?" He persuade her.

"Hmmmm.... ok" jessica said. They both took the pic toguether. In the pic they bith were really near.. cheek to cheek with their tongue out and piece sign. The caption was "i finaly found a friend, no more than that. My sister".

"That is nice" jessica said "how did we became friends so quick? Its funny" she smiled. "So do u wanna hangout someday with me?" He asked. "Sure" jessica happy saidΒ 

"Why so happy sis?" Asked kris. "Cause yeah.. yeahh yeahh.. buaaahhh shut up" she blushed. "Goodbye! Im leaving".

"Wait " kris desperetely said. " huh what?" Jessica annoyinly said.

"Please dont forgett about me ok? Please. " He cutely said. Why did he make it sound like that? Was he alone all this time?? Am i gonna be like this too?? Whatever! This guys makes my heart skip a beat. He is sure full of surprises.

"Sure thing kris" she smiled. "Call me soon ok? I'll be waiting' she put on her sunglasses, grab her purse and like a boss she said goodbye to him with a kiss on a cheeck. "Bye" she closed the door.

"Ouuww~~" kris started to spin around excited... "god, she is so pretty...........hihi... wait. ... huh? ... WTF KRIS???????" He yelled to himself.

~~short chap~~~goodnight 😍😚