My kiss

Cold sweet love

he was so close i felt his breath in me. As i thought i was getting kissed-----

"KAHAHAHHAHA" kris loled. "Did you thought i was gonna kiss you?!!".

"HEH!?" i uttered. "YOU!! you fooled me!!" I cried. I was sad, i thought he was gonna kiss me for reals. "Ugghh!! You are gonna diee!!!" I sobbed.

"Ya calm down ok? I was just teasing.. but if you want, i can kiss you. All you want". Kris said.

"NO WAY YOU IDIOT" i slapped the crap out of his face. "This is what you get!! Now GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT AND LIFE!!" i clearly said that without thinking. I grabbed him by his arm and pull him out of my apartment. "DONT COME NEAR MD AGAIN!!" i slammed the door in his face.

"You will sure see me later, jessica.----open the damn door" kris said angry.

"NO idiot you play with my feelings and you don't even care! Do you think that would not hurt me. I thought that you really loved me, but you are just playing with me!". I cried.

"HEY i was just teasing you, if you really want my kiss then OPEN THAT GODDAM DOOR ANF LET'S DO IT". Kris yelled.

------

Jessica opened the door really fast and found kris with an angry expression, she did not care, sica grabbed kris's shirt neck and pulled him down to her lips. Kris put his hands on her hips. And the kiss continued......

-----

Jessica pulled him back and slammed the door again.

Kris wad blushing like crazy. "K..i'll just go ok?" Kris said. He the car and left.

Jessica was still on the door, thinkin of what she did. She touched her lips, she still felt kris's cold but sweet lips.

"Did i really do that?" I asked to myself.

--------------------------------------------

1 week past and we still did not talk since then, i guess we are just to shy.

"I want to meet you kris" i said...."i really wanna see you again".

-------------

"It's been 1 week kris! And ypu don't dare to call her?" Kris was talking by himself. He looked crazy, but the fact that sica kissed him made him crazy. "That did not have to occur or...it did?...ugh kris stop thinking like that!! Just pick the phone and call her...just pick.."

Their schedules did not make that happen. 1 month passed. Kris was makong CFs and shows, sica was on fashion shows and designing. They missed each other, but they did not know how to talk..

-----------

Jessica has to travel to china, she is going on a talk show and modeling stuff. It is the perfect day, date and time to meet again!

--to be continied--

See? Their love goes back and forth!!