like siblings

Cold sweet love

"Do you know what do i want to do?" Asked kris. "What?" Said jessica. Both were drunk and started to act really mean and funny. "Kill everybody i hate" said kris. Jessica started thinking and laughed "hihi you mean haters?". "Not just them but some other guys and the major SM ceo" kris laughed. Jessica made a cute face and she said" well lets kill him, in our minds. Look i wish i could kill some of my members...oopps i mean ex-members".

Kris giggled and said"be careful hun, your taeyeon might sue you..HAHAAHHA" 

Taeyeon recently was getting to much hate on her IG so she decided to take legal action to those who posted hate, so everybody is on or not on her side, but some people are taking it as joke (author: including me kkkk).

Jessica LOLED as hard as she has ever done and said "i didnt said any names, why did ya think of her?". "Hmm yeah right, you dont have to be a 'sone' to not know something happened between you 2. You hate her dont you?? No worries.. i hate my members too.." said kris. "Wow i feel sorry for you, and yes something happened between that and i" said sica angry. "Wait.. hmm *smiles* so what happened?" He asked.

Ughh well (im making things up i know smt happened between taengsic but yeah~author) she said " we were really good friends back then, but because of tiffany... we grew apart and because tiffany was jelous of me, she told taeyeon to keep away from me and to bother me... she isnt the sweet angel everybody thinks she is..  hahahh she became really stupid when she started dating, and annoying too. She bragged it to me... like if that boy is awesome or ... she refused to collab with me and told me disgusting nick names, so i started doing the same thing"she finished.

"Woww... that is stupi af HAHAHAha worst case idc. But its nice that you opened yourself to me. Do you know people ship us? Krisica stuff." He said.

"No i didnt know " she touched her lips. "You know i really hate that shipping thing... like they pair you up with people you hate" jessica sigh.

"I see you as a big sis" said kris. I felt time stopped for a moment.. i dont know why those words impacted me so much, i dont like him...i just met him..but.. the feeling of having a friend or someone like a brother really hit me. I blushed.. i was shocked and all i could utter was "thank you".

Author:

Sorry i got a family problem and i was angry so i couldbt write but now im here kkkkk~~