Bad friends, new life?

Cold sweet love

"Is this fun to you? , i know you do not care about me, but at least show some respect to me!" Jessica screamed like a psycho to SM's CEO". "respect? Hah! That is funny... But hey! Who is the one that is more focused on a stupid ugly brand sh*t? Huh? CEO yelled back. "I have never shown that" jessica said. CEO hold up and eyebrow"look, i am not going to tolerate this anymore...in fact i alredy decided days ago. Even the members know and they seem fine with it".

jessica was afraid of what he was going to say, what could it be? Why do her sisters agree? What is it? " so what? Say it!". CEO cleared his throat and said firmly "i'm kicking you out of SNSD." 

Sica's eyes widen and teared up. "What? What the hell did you say?". "You did not hear me?" CEO replied. "I guess that is better don't you think? Snsd can be active and awesome like always, while you focused on you Blank&eclare stuff. Even your so called sisters agreed..oh and you will finaly be happy with tyler kwon...right? Now.. I'm not ending your contract with SM. But please now...get out of here". 

SiCa felt a part of her heart breaking into pieces. "Is this it?" She left the office crying, and closed that goddamm door on CEO's face. 

"Aish this girl!" ceo said to himself.

Sica left the building crying, while media took pictures of her. She grabbed a taxi and told the man to just drive. "Yes miss he said, you look sad miss" the driver said.

"I'm just having a bad day" jessica said to the old man. "I know who you are" said the old driver "you are part of that girl group called sosh..SNS..something like that. My daughter loves you--. Jessica interrupted "i was part of it.. Till i was kicked out of it.."  Sica wiped her tears. "What a coincidence! " he smiled. "What?" Jessica said.

"That boygroup...emm EXO, there was this guy..a tall handsome man..he said that he left or kicked out? I dont remember. What im saying is that he had the same face as you have right now. He was sad, angry and crying". "Wait! So Kris took this same taxi?" ~~what the hell? Is this a coincidence? Wth! Wait thats true.. Kris. Do i have his number???~~ jessica took her phone out and search for kris name. "Where where? I know i have it!!, oh here it is!" Why am i so nervous.

"Are you ok miss?" Said the driver.

"Yes i am, thanks" she clicked the call button, and put the phone gently on her ear. She heard the sound of picking up. "Oh my god.. Wth am i doing?" "He..hello?"