Seyoung and Casper are in Charge of Planning

A Hopeless Place

I literally have one day off this week. I work five days, have one off and then work another five days. What is this. I'm pretty sure I'm actually working over my legal number of hours. Either way and got to work like two hours early this moring cos I didn't want to catch a bus so one of my friends dropped me on their way to work so I finished this chapter. YAY.


After Seyoung’s discovery about the changes to the hospital layout, they didn’t really find much else. All their patient records were incredibly vague and the old patient records show that any of the TB patients that went crazy from their treatments were ship over to psychiatric.

“Which is weird” Casper was in the middle of saying “TB was a highly contagious disease not matter how psycho the patients were they shouldn’t have been moved out of the TB facility.”

“I think the real question here is what were the treatments they were put through to make them psycho” Takuya remarked dryly.

“Everyone knows TB doctors experimented on their patients it’s hardly anything to worry about right now” Shin replied waving a hand dismissively “I would be worried about why they were moving them to our ward.”

“Well that extension that connects to the nursery is blocked off” Seyoung frowned “maybe it was blocked off from the rest of our ward specifically for the psycho TB patients.”

Takuya nodded, it made sense.

“I wonder if there are more records in there?”

Casper paused at Takuya’s question.

“The staff to head towards there sometimes, though our facility stops after the single therapy rooms they keep going in that direction.”

“What I’m hearing here is that we need to check it out” Sangmin interrupted.

“It couldn’t hurt” Takuya shrugged. Shin made a noise of agreement and Yongseok and Seyoung exchanged glances before nodding.

“Seyoung will study the blueprints and plan with Casper the best time and way to get into that part of our ward” Takuya instructed “the rest of us will keep going over the files that we do have, see if we can’t find anything else useful.”

 

The rest of the day passed with no progress from Takuya, Yongseok, Shin or Sangmin who were reading and re-reading the files. Seyoung and Casper however seemed to be making good progress with the plan to break into the closed half of their ward.

The next night after all the guards and nurse Grace had left for the night Shin called a meeting to discuss the plan. Yongseok had woken Takuya up is much the same way he had Seyoung when the night they had snuck into the nurses office, poking his face and demanding he wake up.

Takuya and Yongseok were the last to arrive at the ‘meeting’ which Shin had decided would take place in the common room. Apparently waking Takuya up had been exhausting for Yongseok who was leaning heavily against Takuya and yawning quietly every few minutes.

“Stop that” Shin commanded when Yongseok started yawning again. The youngest pulled a face and dropped his head onto Takuya’s shoulder.

“Ok” Shin grinned, clapping his hands “Seyoung and Casper, what’s the plan.”

Casper opened his mouth to start explaining but was silenced by a glare from Seyoung.

 

“Okay, so we have a shopping day in a few days” Seyoung started, Takuya frowned but felt like he should raise his hand if he wanted to ask. Luckily Casper seemed to notice his confusion and interrupted Seyoung to tell him.

“They give us new scrubs and we’re allowed to get new shoes and jackets and patches for the strait jackets, small things like that, we call it a shopping day.”

“Yes, yes, shoes and patches, and surgical masks” Seyoung cut in “which is what my point was.”

Shin raised an eyebrow and gestured for the older to explain.

“Other than the staff going in every so often that section hasn’t been used since before the TB facility was shut down, and I doubt they’ve kept everything clean and shiny, so to try and avoid catching some mutant mold disease I recommend waiting till after the shopping day and having surgical masks.”

“But what if we become super heroes” Sangmin pouted. He was fixed with deadpan stares from everyone else.

“Right so surgical masks.”

Seyoung nodded and continued with his explanation.

“Generally it’s the same principle as when we broke into the nurses office, only because we have less of an idea of where were going we’ll have to leave much earlier in the night.”

Everyone nodded and Seyoung and Casper quickly went of the specifics so everyone could go back to sleep.

 

Takuya followed Yongseok back down the corridor towards their rooms.

“You guys seem pretty good at all this stuff” he half whispered “why didn’t you do any of this before.”

Yongseok shrugged.

“We’ve all been here a while. Seyoung was the newest before you arrived and even He’s been here for over two years. I guess we all just got used to it we were worried about it changing if we knew too much.”

“Don’t be insightful, it doesn’t suit you” Takuya grinned.

Yongseok laughed.

“Night Scaredy Taco.”


RETURN OF THE SCAREDY TACO. I still think that it's one of the most adorable things ever. I really just wanted an excuse to put Yongseok and Takuya in black masks, that's literally the whole piont of the shopping day. I really want the next chapter to be up soon so hopefully it will be. I don't start work till latet tomorrow so hopefully it will be up before then. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)