Takuya Doesn't Know What He's Doing

A Hopeless Place

Ok this chapter is fairly short and , but it's just getting a few things out of the way before the real meat of the story takes place. The firs bit of 'Real Meat' should be done later today so just be patient.


Takuya wasn’t 100% sure about how this whole thing started. However, one way or another he’d ended up in a competition with Shin. He thought the competition was to see who got Nurse Grace but he didn’t really know, or really care to be honest. He thought that if he beat Shin at whatever this was then maybe the other would stop sitting in the middle of any table Takuya sat at and glaring menacingly at him while sipping his coffee. Seriously though how much coffee could one person drink.

 

Somehow it had all come down to a ping pong match. Probably because there was precious little else they could face each other in. The competition had started suddenly on Takuya’s third day and throughout its duration he experienced his first single therapy treatment’s, his first solitary confinement for trying to escape from his single therapy treatment and his first time being chased by Seyoung trying to draw on his face in marker. Though he had yet to hold a proper conversation with Casper or Sangmin and his interactions with Yongseok were limited to the other staring at him and telling him small rodents were trying to do something with his head.

 

After the first time when he had been told that ‘little mice’ were trying to land on his head he had promptly lay down and tried to pretend the young man with red hair hadn’t said anything. It didn’t stop him for checking his room for mice the next morning though.

 

Takuya batted the ball away from his face and back at Shin. The other was trying and to an extent succeeding in matching Takuya. However Takuya really wanted to be left alone maybe to brood about being locked up in here forever without a pair of skinny jeans, maybe to satisfy a little bit of his curiosity about the younger man in the room opposite him, because as much as Yongseok was a creepy little bastard something about him intrigued Takuya.

 

As it turned out Nurse Grace already had a boyfriend. Some rich dude who wore disgustingly pink jackets. Shin was devastated the burse was taken, Takuya was devastated that there was a person alive with such bad fashion sense, and the other four thought the whole thing was incredibly funny. For once their ward was without drama, well mostly. Seyoung was convinced someone had stolen his coloring things, Takuya was pretty sure he’d just used them all. But aside from Seyoung being melodramatic it was peaceful. Sort of.