Things are Weird and the Author is Obsessed With Hair

A Hopeless Place

Two days later they were let out. None of the guards or Nurse Grace said anything about them being locked in or Casper’s disappearance.

“You know what else is weird” Sangmin mused as they gathered next to Shin’s tea party table.

“Seokie’s hair” Shin shrugged.

“Hey” the youngest frowned “your hair’s way weirder than mine. What are those silver bits anyway?”

Shin rolled his eyes flipping his attention back to Sangmin. Takuya ran his fingers through Yongseok hair in a (successful) attempt to pacify him.

“It’s not anyone’s hair” Sangmin growled, becoming frustrated that everyone was taking their own sweet time to tune in to the conversation.

“Since the octopus came no other new patients have arrived here.”

Takuya lightly punched him at being called an octopus, he knew he shouldn’t have told them that.

 

There was a pause as everyone mulled over the new information.

“How the did none of us notice that” Shin scowled after a few moments. Yongseok sniggered sticking his tongue out at Shin when the leader made a face.

“Maybe they’re worried more patients trying to figure out what’s going on here” Takuya mused “I mean it must be bad enough that the six of us are sneaking around.”

Everyone nodded, it made sense.

“We don’t have enough information” Shin sighed, “we didn’t find anything much that night.”

“We could always go back” Takuya suggested, shifting his glance away from the others.

“We could” Shin started.

“If we wanted to die” Sangmin interrupted.

“We aren’t going to die” Seyoung sighed “maybe.”

Sangmin glared, badly.

“We should probably go back” Yongseok murmured burrowing into Takuya’s side. When Sangmin directed his glare at the youngest Takuya wrapped his arms around Yongseok.

“They’re right” Shin interrupted “so far it’s the best lead we’ve got. We booked it after we saw Minwoo. Which I’m not saying his wrong. But we can go back in knowing what to expect, and with any luck we’ll find out what they’ve done with Casper.”

 

After Shin announced that they’d give it a few days before going back down everyone went off to do their own thing. Seyoung was sitting in a corner just staring and Takuya cast a glance around at the chaos created by the rest of them before heading back to his room. The current lack of sleep was giving him a headache and the brightness of the airy room was only hurting his eyes. He sighed in relief as he stepped into the cool darkness of the scribbled corridor that held all their rooms. How some of the others managed to get a full night’s sleep was beyond him.

Ever since the incident with the spider woman Takuya hadn’t been able sleep more than around three hours. Which hadn’t really been a big deal because he hadn’t been able to leave his room. He was astounded the others were running around and screaming. Takuya new that Shin wasn’t sleeping properly either and Yongseok was constantly waking up in a panic from nightmares and he’d heard Yongseok sobbing in the middle of the night.

 

Takuya collapsed onto his bed, he could barely keep his eyes open right now. He was too exhausted to fight away sleep, he still tried though. He’d fall asleep for a few moments only to jerk back awake again.

“Go to sleep” a soft voice sighed. Takuya blinked trying to clear his blurring vision, all he could make out was a blob of red hair and smiled.

“Seokie what are you doing?”

“Making sure you sleep, you’re always awake when I get nightmares. You need to sleep. You’ll be fine, I’ll be right here.”

Yongseok sat down on the floor next to Takuya’s bed and gently ran his fingers through the older’s hair.

“Go to sleep hyung.”


So I know I missed to fridays but this is for one and there will be one up next friday. Working to jobs is ing with my head. I do have a reminder set on my phone for it, but i've gone three weeks without a day off until 2 days ago and I forget which day of the week it is half the time. Anyway, the ending was cute I hope, and I hope you enjoyed it. ;)