Chapter 7 - To the hotel. [Part 1]

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

12 missed calls from Minjee...

“Oh no...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys. That's a wrap everybody!", the photographer said. SHINee then stepped out of the platform and said "Good job everybody! Thank you for the hard work!" in unison. When the four members immediately sat down on the couch, feeling tired, Onew immediately went outside the studio to call Minjee. He tried calling her 5 times already and finally, for the 6th time, she answered her phone.

"Yeobosaeyo?"
"Neh... Uhmm... Minjee-yah?"
"Neh.. Jinki oppa?"
"Yeah. It's me. Look Minjee, I'm sorry if I didn't get to go to the cafe. I've been very busy with the photoshoo- Ahh.. I mean family celebrations. Yeah..."
"Oh, it's okay. I understand. It's your family, and the family must be more important than friends, right?"
"HAHAHA! Anyway, let's do it next time, okay? I’m really, REALLY sorry. And if you end up filling up your morning trying to find an outfit, REALLY, ughhh I’m sorry!"
"Wha-?”
“Oh, nothing! Just...a crazy assumption. I’m sorry, please forgive me! I really wanted to meet you! I still do! It’s just-“
“It’s alright Jinki... It's alright. You sure got a big guilt trip there didn’t you? And yes, I would still very much love to meet you!”
“You’re really something, Minjee. I’m sure any girl would disconnect this call the moment they hear my voice”
“I would never! HAHA! Hey hey, I gotta go. I'm next in line now."
"Next in line for what?"
"Next in line for buying the special SHINee package with the official lightstick, t-shirt, a photo with their autograph and a personal message and all SHINee albums. It's my thing 'cuz I'm a fangirl and-"
"Omo~ Buy me one!"
"Sure oppa. Anything for you.. Anyway, gotta go. See you soon!"
"See you, too Minjee. B'bye!"
"Bye!"

Onew then cut the conversation. He giggled at what she was doing. Ahh... This girl can't get any better!  He went back inside the studio with his cheeks tinted peachy-pink. He then approached Jonghyun. 

"Hyung, why are your cheeks tinted pink?", Jonghyun asked in a laughing way.

"Oh, nothing...", Onew answered, going all giddy and all.

"Don't tell me she answered your phone call?", he guessed, putting his fingers near his chin. Onew then smiled cheekily and blushed even more. 

"I knew it. You really like her, huh?"

"Yeah. I really, really, reeeally like her. But, I haven't seen her."

"Don't worry. I'll help you with her..."

"Really dongsaengie? Aww, kamsahamnida!", Onew said, pulling Jonghyun into a tight hug.

"You're welcome. But, can...you...please...let...me...GO??", Jonghyun demanded. This made Onew released Jonghyun from his 'manly hug'.

Jonghyun patted Onew's back and went back with the other boys. While returning back, they saw Minho, Key and Taemin sitting comfortably on the couch and immediately, their manager asked them to go outside so that they could leave. As they went outside the studio, their van was already waiting for them. So, they entered the van and it started lead them to their dorm. On their way home, Onew kept on thinking of Minjee and how she would look like.


Minjee started to scream like crazy from her sleep, which caused her mom to go upstairs. Since her mom was still talking to someone on the phone, she told the person on the other line that she would call him/her sometime later. She finally entered Minjee's room with the phone on her hand. She immediately sat beside Minjee and placed her phone on her dresser. Her mom started removing the sheets but Minji wouldn't allow her. So, her mom pulled off the sheets forcefully and this allowed her to see Minjee's face, scared.

"Honey, what's wrong?", her mom asked, caressing her cheeks.

"Sorry to disturb you, mom. But I had this dream that from a good dream, it turned out to be a nightmare.", Minjee said, sitting up from her bed.

"Aww, why? What was the story all about?"

"Okay, it went like this..."

And so, Minjee told her mom everything that happened in her dream. From flying unicorns to flying devils. Everything she told, her mom nodded. Her mom thought that I know she's 17, but she's still my baby girl..and I still have to protect her from any harm... As the story was about to finish, her mom gave her an advice.

"Minjee dear, have you been praying?", her mom asked.

"Yeah...", Minjee replied.

"Oh, really? How often?", her mom asked jokingly.

"Uhm... Once a week?", Minjee giggled lightly. Her mom pulled her into a motherly hug, which she has been receiving ever since her childhood years.

"Sweetie, I know that we don't usually pray together. But when it comes to these situations, always remember to pray to God before you sleep even without me so that He could protect you from any bad intentions, okay?", her mom requested.

"Okay mom. Thanks for the advice.", Minjee said, hugging her mom tighter.

"Anything for you, my darling...", her mom said, breaking the hug and kissing her forehead lightly. "Now, get up and wake your sister up. It's time to eat breakfast.", she ordered. "I'll be at the garden if you need me."

"I'll be there. Just gonna fix my bed.", Minjee replied, folding the sheets.

As her mom stood up from her bed, she quickly got her phone from Jisun's dresser and immediately dialed a number then went outside of her room. All that Minjee heard was "Hey, I'm back! Back to our topic..." Without bothering her mom from the conversation, she quietly fixed her bed and went to the other side of the room. Right there, she found a sleeping Minyoung. She laughed from her sleeping position and sat beside her.

"Eonni, time to wake up~", she chirped while wobbling her sister's body, hoping that she would wake up.

"Ahh! What time is it anyway?", Minyoung groaned.

"It's... Uhm...", she stuttered. She can't think of any time because  their clock in the room was broken and their phones are downstairs, charging. So, she looked around and finally, she saw a poster of 2OneDay. 2AM?? Nah, it's too early... 2PM?? Perfect!!

"It's 2PM.", Minjee giggled.

"Oh... Wait! 2PM?!?! It's past lunchtime!", Minyoung squealed, quickly getting up from bed. Minyoung raised an eyebrow when she saw Minjee laughing like crazy. "What's wrong?", she asked.

"Just kidding. It's just morning.", Minjee cleared .

"Yeah, whatever...", Minyoung said, punching Minjee lightly on her shoulder.

"C'mon! It's time to eat breakfast!", Minjee ordered.

"OK. But can you help me fix my bed?", Minyoung asked.

"...fine."

So, Minjee helped her sister fixing her bed and after they have fixed her bed, they went downstairs. As soon as they're in the dining room, Minyoung looked around the room in confusion.

"Eonni, what's wrong?", Minjee asked.

"Nothing. Wait, wheres mom?", Minyoung asked.

"Oh, mom? She's...", she stopped as she remembered what their mom said: I'll be at the garden if you need me. "...at the garden.", Minjee said, grabbing onto Minyoung's wrist and dragging her at the garden.

They found her sitting on the bench, reading a newspaper with her glasses sitting on top of her nose. To make her happy, they planned a trick. They will stay behind the bench and scare her. Acting like little kids, they made their way behind the bench without their mom noticing. Deciding from the two, Minji decided to tap their mom from behind. Her mom noticed the tap from behind so she turned around and saw her beautiful daughters fooling around. She signaled them to sit beside her on the bench. So, the two girls stood up and made their way beside their mom.

"Kids, I have good news for you...", their mom said.

"What about mom?", Minyoung asked.

"Remember appa is in Japan for work, right?", their mom asked.

"Yeah... Why? He had an accident?", Minjee asked.

"No, pabo~ You call that good news when the news was he had an accident?", Minyoung jokingly said. This caused Minjee to receive a light smack from Minyoung.

"Kids! Just listen!", she said angrily.

"Yes mom." 

"Uhh... Appa is coming home from Japan tonight and we'll stay at Seoul Hotel!", their mom announced excitedly.

"Woah... REALLY?", they both cheered.

"Yeahp. We'll pick him up later after lunch. So pack your stuffs. I already packed mine yesterday." their mom said.

"Sure, but can we eat breakfast first?", Minjee asked, rubbing her growling tummy.

"Okay. Let's eat now.", their mom said, signaling the girls to stand up. As they stood up, they entered the room with happiness and entered the dining room, sat down together and ate with joy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yeah. I'll take the next chapter as a chapter dedicated to Onew because I've notice that the chapter is more about Minji. laugh

So, watch out for the next chapter! I'll try to give teasers for the next chapter because we have a lot in store for you! ^^

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥