Chapter 18 - The most gorgeous moment of her life.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

Sighing, he fell asleep with the sound of small laughs of Taemin and Minho in the backseat. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sweat started falling down on the members' faces, passing through their bodies, making wet marks on their clothes. Their legs started to shake. Their heartbeat beated faster than the usual. Each one of them had a hard time breathing.

"Guys, let's do it again. Just one last time, please?" the PD of Music Bank pleaded in front of the members. "I couldn't see the improvement in your performance." he commented, looking at them disappointedly. 

The members lied down on the stage, shaking their heads in unison. "One last time, PD-nim? How many times have you told us that?" Kibum ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Yeah PD-nim... Can we at least have a 5-minute water break?" Jonghyun followed, sitting up.

As the leader, Onew stood up with dignity and looked at s like a leader that he is. "Come on guys, this is for our special stage tomorrow. Please...? Just one last time?" he asked s innocently.

The other members just looked at each other and started nodding. Each one of them stood up, dusting off the dirt on their shirts. Onew and the PD looked at each other and nodded as well. The PD then returned to his position where he left and said, "All right! Let's give it up for SHINee!"

 

 

"Boy, what a tiring day~" Taemin breathed out as he lied down on his bed, owning it. Sitting then slightly slouching on the bean bag, Minho sighed loudly.

"At least we've done our best today." Kibum said satisyingly. "Since this is for our comeback stage tomorrow." Jonghyun added. "I bet many Shawols would be so surprised when they'd see us showing off another side of the band." Jonghyun followed. "Yeah, I think so too." Onew commented, walking from his closet to their laundry.

Jonghyun stared at his hyung pacing back and forth inside their room, rading every closet, every cabinet, and every drawer they have. The dinohead became really curious, so he interrupted his hyung by blocking his way. "Hyung, what's the matter?"

Onew stopped and tiptoed in front of Jonghyun, peeping through the vanity table. "Nothing much. Waeyo?"

"Well, it seems that --"

He was cut off when Onew passed by him and made his way to the bookshelves. "There's my iPad!" Onew exclaimed, getting the gadget in between two dictionaries. Onew brushed off the dust covering it and quickly made his way to his bed. He placed himself in a very comfortable position and finally, he had unlocked the gadget.

Jonghyun just sat down on the vanity table's chair and placed his elbow on top of it, rested his head on top of it with his cheek, and stared at his hyung who was enjoying his night with the iPad. He observed at how that gadget made him really happy. When Onew was staring back at the gadget and typing in something, he knew that his hunch was right; Onew was chatting with the girl again.

Suddenly, a guy tapped into his shoulder. Jonghyun lost his focus on Onew and got distracted. He turned around just to see who it was. He realized that it was Key who was now bored. "Jjong, what are we gonna do now?" he asked, wrapping his arms around Jonghyun's neck playfully.

"I don't know Kibum-ah... Let him be happy with what he enjoys right now, just to make him quiet." Jonghyun answered as he got his attention back to Onew.

The two guys just sat across the room, seeing their hyung having fun with himself while the group's maknaes slept peacefully; Taemin on the bed and Minho on the bean bag.

 

 

The boys were inside the dressing room, preparing themselves for their much-awaited comeback. Onew was getting his hair done by the hairdresser noona while Jonghyun and Minho were practicing their lines from the song together with Taemin dancing to it with his new hairstyle. Key was too busy looking at his own reflection on the mirror, bragging about how awesome he looks.

"Minjee, we'll be meeting again. I'll be able to see your face again." Onew mumbled happily as the hairdresser noona applied hairspray to his hair.

Someone knocked on their door. Taemin stopped practicing for awhile and opened the door. "Oh manager hyung! Is it our time already?" Taemin asked nervously.

"Yes, yes. It's your turn now." Their manager nodded. "The five of you, backstage, now." He pointed at the five boys staring back at him. The five boys stood up, fixed their clothes, and followed the cameraman of Music Bank to the backstage.

 

"Let's give a warm of applause to the special stage of Korea's top contemporary boy band, SHINee!"

 

The boys entered the stage with the lights turned off. Different kinds of screams from the fans filled the venue. As the boys position themselves on stage, the lights and the song started playing.

The background music started playing and Jonghyun started singing. Hundreds of girls started screaming their hearts out as the band's lead vocalist sang.

Ehgeh uhn-jen-gah watt-dun, nuh-yeh uhl-gool-reul giyuk-heh
(
It always appeared before me Your face, I remember)
Mum chwuh eetdun neh-mahm eul, meebgehdoh gojangnan neh gahseum eul
(
My heart that stopped short You spitefully took my disfunctional heart)
Nuh-yeh hwa-nan misoga shweebgehdo yun-guh-ya
(
And with your bright smile That's how you easily opened my heart)

Key then followed Jonghyun. The girls in front started raising their hands up in the air, swaying to the melody.

Geureh geu-ruht-keh nehgah, nuh-yeh saram-ee dwen guh-ya
(It's true, that is how I became your man)
Moht-natt-dun neh-choo-wuk deuree, eejen giyuk-joh-cha ahn-nah
(All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall)
Nahreul kkokjahbeun sohn-ee bohm-chuh-reum tta-tteut-hehsuh
(
Because the hand that holds me tight is as warm as spring)

It was Taemin's turn to sing. As he started to sing, girls started to cheer for him.

Eejae kkoom chureum neh mahm-eun
(And now like a dream my heart)
Geudeh gyuh-teh, gah-mahn-hee mumchwuh-suh yo
(Has gradually stopped by your side)
Han soon-gan-do kkeh-jee ah-neun "kkeut-ubbneun" kkeum-eul kkwuh yo
(Without awakening for a single moment, I dream an endless dream)

At last, the song landed on the chorus, and it was the time for Onew to sing. He let out a big sigh first and then started to sing his part sweetly and lovingly.

Eejae soom chuh-reum neh-gyuhtteh
(
And now like breathing)
Hangsang shwee myuh, geu-ruht-keh eessuh joo myun
(I
f you were to always rest by my side if you were to always remain this way)
Nothing better nothing better than you
Nothing better nothing better than you

Minjee, on the other hand, was one of the girls in front of SHINee. She luckily got a spot in front while the girls made their way near the stage. 

As she heard Onew finishing his part, she realized that Onew was looking at her and suddenly showed her his sweetest smile.

Minjee's face flushed in embarrassment and she gave him back a winning smile. Onew smiled at what she did and continued on with the song.

"Onew just smiled at me~ Lee Jinki just smiled at me! Oh my gosh! This must be the most gorgeous moment of my life," she thought as she continued to watch her favorite band perform.


So, I finally found the time to update this fanfic. HAHAHA :))

The rehearsal with the PD thing? With the sweat and everything? That's just nothing. XD LOL

Hello, hello subbies~ ♥

 

 Comment, comment! OuO