Chapter 5 - An internet confession.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

Minjee and Onew, from different views, turned off their laptops and went straight to bed. They both thought... Was she/he the one I saw a while ago?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour, Onew suddenly woke up and started ruffling his hair, thinking Aish, Minjee! Why can't you make me sleep? I'm a busy singer and you're doing this? Ahh, you are gonna pay for this! So, he immediately got up from his bed and went downstairs. He passed by their living room and went to the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and scanned for food.

"Ice cream - No, burger - No, cotton candy - Wait, why would we keep cotton candy inside the refrigerator?, biscuit - Nope, candies, Definitely not, chicken - There it is!", he said, scanning the refrigerator with his eyes then suddenly locking his gaze with the chicken.

He then got the plate full of chicken and placed in on top of the table. Going to the other side of the table, he took the fork and knife and went back to where he was. He took his seat and started munching but he immediately hid the chicken and himself under the table because he heard footsteps. He peeked through the table and saw a sleepy Key getting food. While walking, he was bumping to the objects inside the house because his eyes were closed. Onew laughed so hard that Key heard it. Key turned around and found a crazy Onew laughing under the table.

"Hyung, why are you laughing?", Key asked, his eyes half open.

"Oh, nothing... Pfft!", Onew said, standing up and sitting on the chair; still laughing.

"Really? I think I know why you're laughing...", Key said, trying to open his eyes.

"Why?", Onew asked, clearing his throat.

"Because you can't resist my diva looks and personality!", Key said, his eyes half open again.

Onew started to laugh again. He stood up from the chair, fell on the floor and started rolling while laughing. Key got irritated and drifted upstairs. Onew gradually stopped laughing and went under the table to get the plate full of chicken. He stood up and went upstairs. He quietly entered the room because he didn't want to wake up all of his dongsaengs. He tip-toed all the way to his bed and sat down. He took out the fork and knife from the plate and started eating the chicken, all by himself.

"Ahh! Thank you chicken!", Onew said, his fingers.

After eating, he placed the plate under the bed. He then took out his iPod and started looking for a song to listen too. He stopped at a familiar song that made him smile. He listened to it and he gradually fell asleep.

The Name I Loved


Minjee woke up peacefully and as she yawned, she thought Onew, you know what? I dreamt about you. You were taking care of me because I was sick. It was sooo weird because I hated you. So, maybe, that's the sign of me liking you already.. And it's like you were Jinki all of a sudden. A kind person who is caring for others.. She stood up from her bed and immediately looked for her laptop. She opened it and opened Google Chrome. She accessed two tabs, one for YouTube and one for Facebook. In YouTube, she searched for 'onew fancam' and loaded all the videos. While waiting, she turned to Facebook and searched for SHINee groups and Onew fan pages. She liked all Onew fan pages and joined all SHINee groups. She then turned to YouTube and started watching the videos.

All that she said while watching the videos were:

          "Aww~"

          "LOLOLOL."

          "Pabo~"

After watching the videos, she closed YouTube and turned to Facebook so that she could log off. She replaced Facebook's web address with SHINeeForever's. She looked for the 'Log In' button and started typing her account name and password. She logged in and started to go to the chatbox.

you signed in.

youHello guys! I'm here again.

She waited for a reply, but no one replied. So she typed something.

youNobody online? TT.TT Ok, I'll just log off.

you signed off.

So she logged off from the chatbox but she didn't close the tab because she knew somebody would enter so she waited. After an hour, she saw 2 users online. The name that was so familiar and the other which was new to her. She immediately logged in and typed something when somebody typed first.

SHINeeJinki signed in.

SHINeeallmine signed in.

SHINeeJinki: Aww! Minjee was online? :'(
SHINeeallmine: Hi guys..

you signed in.

youJinki!
SHINeeallmineHi SHINeeJinki and you! :)
youHi SHINeeallmine! My name is Minjee. :D
SHINeeJinkiHey! ;) Jinki here. :D
SHINeeallmineHey! My name is Hwangmee. I'm an old member of the forum. So you guys must be new..
SHINeeJinkiYeah.. I joined when she joined.
youYeah. Like he said. Anyway, Jinki! Thanks. :D
SHINeeJinkiThanks for what?
you: Because of your kind attitude, you made me love Onew. That dream of mine made me fall for Onew sooo much. XD

Onew smiled at what she said. He then typed something.

SHINeeJinkiI'm a bad influence, right?
youYeah. But it's the best bad influence ever..
SHINeeJinkiXD

Hwangmee immediately typed something.

SHINeeallmineHey guys, I have to go already! I still have to arrange some stuffs. Talk to you guys soon! :)
youAww! Going already? B'bye! :D
SHINeeJinkiBye Hwangmee! :)

SHINeeallmine signed off.

youJinki, I wanna see you already! ^^
SHINeeJinkiSure! When and where do you want?
you: 3PM at the cafe near Seoul Fantasy. Is it ok?
SHINeeJinkiOK, but in case you can't see me, here's my number. ***********
youOK then. here's mine. ***********
SHINeeJinkiSee you soon!
youByebye!

you signed off.

So Minjee closed the tab and closed her laptop. She immediately went downstairs to eat breakfast. But for Onew, he posted something very unexpected...

SHINeeJinkiMinjee, you don't know how much I admire you.. The way you treat me here in this chatbox, it's very nice. See you tomorrow, crazy fangirl. :))

SHINeeJinki signed off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th chapter updated. :D

Well guys.. That chapter was some kind of internet confession. XD

I know the chapter is very weird because I want a little "SUSPENSE"

Anyway guys, belated Merry Christmas to all!

Okay guys, it's time for crufjeff to do the next chapter. :D

crufjeff, I'll help you if you want... Let's share ideas? And I'm sooo sorry for doing this! :((

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥