Chapter 19 - Countless interactions.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

"Onew just smiled at me~ Lee Jinki just smiled at me! Oh my gosh! This must be the most gorgeous moment of my life," she thought as she continued to watch her favorite band perform.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the show was about to end, all of the performers went on stage to greet everyone for the last time. All of the performers were there already. 4Minute, Sistar, APink, Girl's Day and the others were already taking their final bow to everyone. The fans cheered for their favorite artist, especially SHINee. The contemporary boy band suddenly popped our from behind as they heard their fans, the Shawols, cheer for them. The boys looked and smiled at each other and suddenly, their eyes darted everywhere. Why? Because one member was missing. Who was it? It was none other than the clumsy Onew.

Onew came out from the backstage and made his way to the stage. Stumbling across many idols, he safely made his way to the front. He fixed himself and made himself look presentable in front of the fans. Looking at everyone while smiling, he finally locked eyes with someone and gave her a 'smile-then-wink' combo.

Minjee, who was now staring at Onew's small eyes, caught him smiling and winking at her. Minjee gave out a flabbergasted look and tried her best not to make her breathing choppy. After the show has ended, the fans exited the brodcasting studio and went home. While walking, Minjee heard her stomach grumble and started to rub it while roaming around the place to look for a good place to eat. Looking to her right, she saw a café and, without having second thoughts, she entered.

 

 

SHINee and the crew were still inside their dressing room, fixing their stuff. As the hairstylist noonas pack up their hair sprays and combs while the coordinator noona's talking to their manager about their future schedules, the boys were lazily sitting on the couch with eyes half-open. Jonghyun was at the end, sleeping while resting his elbow on the arm rest. Beside him was Minho, who's resting his head on his shoulders. Key was at the middle, tapping his feet while staring blankly. Onew and Taemin were at the other end of the furniture, chit-chatting about random things.

To break off the silence, Jonghyun got up from the couch and went in front of his other members. "So~ Who wants to hang-out?" he asked, rubbing and clapping his hands together.

The boys looked at each other to see if someone will agree. Minho locked eyes with the maknae as he gave hi his message through his eyes. He blinked multiple times before understanding. Taemin nodded and raised his hand. "I want to drink coffee."

"So, it would only be the two of us, Minnie?" Jonghyun asked, blinking and making a puppy mouth to make him look cute.

Taemin looked at his hyungs and noticed that no one was with him. He then glared at Minho and gestured him to raise his hands as well. Minho started wondering and reluctantly, he put up his hand. "Count me in, hyung." 

The puppy smiled and looked at Key and Onew. "How about you guys? Won’t you join us?”

Onew frowned and shook his head. "I guess I'll -“

“COUNT US IN!” Key exclaimed while grabbing Onew’s hand.

“Then I guess all of us will have fun now,” Jonghyun smiled.

As their coordinator noona and manager finished their conversation,  Jonghyun approached him and asked, “Manager hyung, can we eat?”

 

 

Coming from the counter, Minjee sat on the couch and placed her frappuccino on top of the coffee table. She sat back and looked around, seeing if any of her friends were there. But, there was no sign of them. She just sighed and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she realized that she lacked something: food. She opened her eyes wide, stood up from the couch and quickly fell in line again.

"Hello again, Ms. Jang! How may I help you?" the cashier lady asked pleasingly.

Minjee flashed a smile at her and looked at the menu. "Uhh,' she said, tapping her lower lip with her index finger. "May I have a slice of Oreo cheesecake?"

"One slice of Oreo cheesecake, coming right up!" the cashier lady smiled again and asked one of her co-workers to get her order. "Your order will be delivered to you on your table, Ms. Jang. Please wait," she said, giving her the fork.

Minjee slightly nodded and thanks her as she went back to her table. She sat back and watched the people inside the café. She watched the cashier people taking the customers' orders, the co-workers serving everyone, and the people going in and out of the shop. Suddenly, a black van passed by the café and backed up to the side of it. Minjee blinked and watched the movements of the van. The car headlight started flashing and suddenly went off. The van's front door opened and a man appeared. The man went to the side of the van and slid the door open. From there, he noticed a man with shades of blonde on his hair. Jonghyun? The young man was followed by a young man with a brown, mushroom-like hair. Taemin? This has gotta be SHINee. As she watched every member go down from the van, she noticed a guy with a violet jacket, hiding his long, brown hair. She suddenly locked her gaze at him and realized that everyone was about to enter the café. As the door opened, her jaw dropped as she saw five, shining men inside with their manager and their coordinator noona.

It is SHINee.


Yo whaddup. 8D
I'm back after a *counts months* ...long hiatus.

Yeahh. It's hard making a plot for this chapter.
... I feel like the chapter's not related to the story plot anymore. orz .__.

 

 Comment, comment! OuO