Chapter 9 - To the hotel. [Part 3]

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

“Right, you didn’t know it was me...”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew was startled by her reaction due to the fact that she still doesn't know about him being Onew. As he stepped back, he was pulled back by Jonghyun and they started running. Minjee, on the other hand, walked outside the door just to see Onew mouthing an "I'm sorry!!"

"Onew, what were you doing?", Jonghyun asked, panting.

"Well, it's just that I've been longing to see her ever since...", Onew answered

"But you know your duties as an idol, right? Don't reveal yourself too much to fans.", Jonghyun growled. 

 

It's so unusual seeing your leader acting like the maknae of the group and  Jonghyun as the 2nd hyung of the group, being the leader of the group. It has always been like this when Onew acts like he doesn't know what he's doing and Jonghyun acting like the Mr. Know-It-All.

 

"Yes sir.", Onew replied blankly.

"Now, let's hurry! We're late for the dry run for the press conference tomorrow."

"DRY RUN?! Wha-"

 

"Onew, you're late.", their manager said, tapping the tip of his shoe on the floor.

"Sorry manager hyung. I... I... Uhm... Fell asleep not too long ago. I'm so sorry manager hyung!", Onew apologized while continuously bowing for respect.

"It's OK Onew, we understand your situation right now." Of course you do! You know that I'm longing to be with Minjee FOREVER! TT^TT

"Thanks you. So, can we start again?"

"Sure. But only for your sake, okay?", as their manager said this, he quickly nodded like a little kid.

"Let's start from the beginning, everybody!"

 


As Minjee heard Onew saying "I'm sorry!!", she slowly entered their room like a sleepy sloth and slowly sat down on the edge of the bed. She stared blankly, touching her cheeks where Onew pinched them.

While Minyoung was on the laptop, she can see Minjee's expression from the laptop screen. Minyoung backed up the chair and approached Minjee.

"Minjee, what's wrong?", Minyoung asked, her sister's hair.

"I'M.SO.HAPPY!", Minjee exclaimed, jumping off the bed.

"Why? Is it because of Onew pinching you?"

"No... It's because of something else..."

"Well, okay. If you need me, I'll be using the laptop Wait, wait! I have some interesting news."

"What?"

"I resinged you from Etude House.", Minjee didn't have an expression on her face when she heard the news.

"Is it okay with you?" Minyoung asked, making herself feel guilty.

"Oh, I don't care about that store. Stupid cutie guy who appeared inside the shop that looked like Onew!", Minjee growled.

"WHOA. Chill down... You know what? Just lie down and rest. You've had a good day already, okay?", Minyoung said, pushing her sister to lie down.

"Fine.", Minjee said, grabbing the blanket and placing it on top of her.

As they end the conversation, Minyoung dominated the laptop. As for Minjee, she was thinking deeply about Onew coming in front of their room while she was expecting Jinki to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have found the answer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, guys here's part 3 of the hotel trip. ^^

FINALLY! I got to update you guys again. XD

keke. I wish you enjoy this chapter. smiley

And sorry for the short chapter. indecision

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥