Chapter 14 - Nice talking to you, again.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

“Thank you... SHINee’s Onew...”, Minjee whispered under her breath as she watches Onew turn a corner.

- - - - - - - - - -

As Onew exited the shop, he tried his way to go back to the hotel. Looking to his left and to his right, he tried looking for signs like 'This way to Seoul Hotel' or '---> Seoul Hotel'. But, wherever he turned his head, nothing appeared. So, he just called Jonghyun for help.

*kriing kriing~*

"Hello? Hyung?"
"Jonghyun-ah! I need your help."
"Okay. What can I do for you?"
"So, I'm here at this ice cream parlor shop named Baskin Robbins near... I don't know!"
"Baskin Robbins you say? Are you trying to get back to Seoul Hotel?"
"Yeah... I think I'm lost."
"Okay. Baskin Robbins, Baskin Robbins... AH!! Got it."
"Where, where?"
"Okay so..."

Jonghyun, being the helpful dongsaeng that he is, helped Onew find his way back to the hotel. After saying some directions and shortcuts, Onew finally got his way back. Onew thanked Jonghyun and ended the conversation. Onew stepped inside the hotel and looked for the hotel's auditorium. Located at the right side of the hotel, he entered in and found out that the fan meeting was already over. Onew frowned and just went to the backstage. There, he found Minho sitting at the couch comfortably. While Jonghyun was practicing for his performance at Immortal Song 2, Key and Taemin were taking several selcas for them to upload at me2DAY. Onew approached Jonghyun and gave him a pat on the back.

"Yah, how long was I gone?", Onew asked jokingly.

"I'm not sure, but I think you were out for almost 3 hours.", Jonghyun said, fixing his hair carefully.

"3 HOURS?! I was gone for 3 freakin' hours?", he suprisingly exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think so.", Jonghyun replied, now texting on his phone.

Onew stared blankly in midair, thinking about the fun he missed during the fan meeting. But, he smiled afterwards after thinking about how he had fun with the possible love of his life. With that, he called it a day and sat down beside Minho, smiling goofily.

- - - - - - - - - -

The members of SHINee had been resting in their dorms, feeling the days pass by with their empty schedule and countless movies they've watched. Enjoying their days with no company but themselves. One particular member felt the enjoyment was dying. He got into the room and closed it for privacy. Onew opened his phone and searched through his contacts. The one called 'Minjee' caught his attention. He stared at her name, bringing the picture of her beautiful face into her mind. Unintentionally, he smiled. He grasp the phone tighter, getting a comfortable grip to start writing a text. 

'Hye!' He typed. His fingers froze, the short three letter word mocked him of his complete awkwardness. 

'Minjee girl, heyyyyyy~' he froze again. Scrunching his face in utter confusion, thinking Minjee might not think it was Onew but some practical joke seeing Onew would never write such a greeting.

'Minji-ssi, Onew here.' He threw his phone this time. 

"Argh! Far too formal!" He burried his face into his pillow. Frustrated over his own lack of brain functions, he opened his laptop and browsed through his bookmarks. The link for the SHINee forum brought a smile to his face. He clicked it and laughed to himself, remembering how he was a normal user in the sight a few months ago. After a few hours of going through his past messages and friends, he opened the chat room. 

Instantly he smiled again.


SHINeeJinki logged in.

SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:16:19 says: Minji-yah~ ^_^

 

"Oh, I see the site has changed... Hehe, I like the color of my name~" he thought.

 

SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:20:54 says: Yaloo? Anyone here? T_T
you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:35:33 says: Yah! Jinki oppa! ♥
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:35:48 says: Hey! How have you been?

you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:35:55 says: Well, you know, the usual. It's been boring ever since the fan meeting ended.
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:36:04 says: I know right~ Hey, you know what? I think I saw you with Onew on that day... :>
you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:36 37 says: Yeah, well you know-- Hey! How'd you know?
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:37:01 says: You know, I have my sources. :P
you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:37:23 says: Whatever, stalker. xP
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:37:49 says: 'Whatever, stalker' your face. :)) Hey, have you heard about the rumored SHINee concert?
you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:37:55 says: Concert? When?
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:38:04 says: They said it'll be on December 20 this year at the Seoul Stadium.
you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:38:13 says: OMG Really?! It's a day before my birthday! :O
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:38:27 says: Well, lucky you. Let's start saving so that we can go to the concert together. Ü
you [block] on 8-31-2011 08:38:39 says: Alrighty then. See you soon!
SHINeeJinki [block] on 8-31-2011 08:38:50 says: See you soon!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Voila!
Oh yeah. An update B)
So, I'm apologizing to all of my subscribers who have been waiting for my 'awesome' update. =))
LOL So, here it it. Enjoy!

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥