Chapter 25 - The SHINee World, pt. 1

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

Minjee suddenly thought about it. How could the guard know Jinki? How did he know that the passes were for me? And suddenly, she came into one question: Could Jinki possibly be Onew?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All of the fans suddenly pulled out their glowsticks as the venue slowly shut the lights down. The sticks glowed an ocean of pearlescent sky blue, making the venue look like it was floating on neon water. They all quieted down, but continued on waving their glowsticks high, when a narration started playing from the screen on stage.

The fans suddenly roared as the screen projected a series of boulders being thrown to the ground of a jungle, creating an earthquake. The huge rocks created great friction against the bark of the trees, producing fire. From a small pinch of flaming land, its flame spreaded out throughout the damaged land, creating a massive inferno. All of the jurassic animals in the jungle started fleeing away from their current standing; others were able to escape, but most of its population was not able to make it. Screeches from the dying animals were the only ones heard while the fire continued burning brightly.

In the middle of the huge fire, five, unique-looking boulders stood out, its outer layer turning ash black as the tip of the flames burn its skin. Suddenly, burning cracks started appearing around each boulders, making it appear as if they were spit out by a volcano. Crack. One of the boulders started to disengage slowly. The huge rock was split into half; inside was what looked like a silhouette of a man, standing gloriously on top of the broken boulder. The man took a step forward, one by one, until his body was finally out of the fire. The camera focusing from its toes up to his head, the person that came from the inside of the boulder was none other than Key. The Lockets screamed gleefully as their bias appeared like a caveman from the 21st century.

One by one, Minho, Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun were respectively introduced, each of the fan groups crying out the name of their idol. Minyoung had the chance to scream her heart out as the face of her new ultimate bias flashed on screen, his appearance like a great sight to her. Minjee held onto Onew's face for a moment, smiling to herself. This is it, Onew. This is it.

The boys haltingly walked out of the fire, their skin completely covered in ashes ans scratches. The moment they flashed their final pose, the narrator said, "Welcome...to the SHINee World–"

And the stadium started creating noises similar to the VCR. Flames started to appear like glowing sticks by the edges of the platform. Five, similar-looking boulders rose up from under the stage, each boulder looking like they were ready to be smashed and opened. Again, one by one, all of the boys stepped out of the boulders, their clothes similar to the one they wore in the VCR. 

I cannot believe I'm actually seeing the perform as five on stage! I cannot believe this! They look so stunning on stage, especially Key and Minho! I can't help but stare at Key's wild make-up! Onew and Jonghyun look so damn hot wearing sleeveless! I cannot take this anymore! was all Minjee could think about.

And Jonghyun started to sing out the chorus line from Lucifer in an acapella version, making the Jang sisters' hearts flutter wildly as they knew that this would be the start of an unforgettable night.


Okay, another lame update. ._.
It's currently 10PM here, and I still have classes tomorrow.
I will really try my best to give a good update as soon as the holidays start. ;_;
I love you guys, and you know that right?

And since it's Onew's birthday yesterday...
Happy birthday my lovely Dubu!
This MVP loves you so, so much. ♥

 

Kommentarer och abonnenter är älskade~ ♥
dmb428.jpg