Chapter 3 - The not-so-total stranger.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

"Key, it's a girl because the username was you. Jonghyun, don't do that. Really. Don't do that. Taemin, I don't think that she will guess it right away. It will take her time. Minho, I know she will guess it. Sooner or later.", Onew stated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! I'm gonna go with Minyoung eonni to the mall.", Minjee exclaimed, asking permission to her mother.

"Sure, honey. Minyoung! Take care of your sister...", their mom told her.

"Yes, mom." Minyoung replied.

So they checked their cabinet and looked for their coolest clothes. For Minjee, she was wearing this. While for Minyoung, she was wearing this. So, they asked money from their mom and went outside to look for a cab.

"Taxi~", Minyoung chirped. Minjee was so amazed because all taxis stopped and went in front of them. So, they chose a taxi and entered. Minjee immediately commanded the taxi driver. "Uhm... Can you please get us to Seoul Fantasy?" "Sure, anything for you girls." The taxi driver obeyed. So the taxi driver finally led them to Seoul Fantasy. Seoul Fantasy is one of the most visited malls in Seoul. Well, it's not a real mall so don't visit Korea just to visit the mall, okay? Back to the story, they are now in Seoul Fantasy. They were so amazed on how the mall was improved. They now entered the mall and Minjee was the first one who spoke.

"Eonni, let's go to Etude House!", she screamed squeakily. 

"OK, OK. After we go there, let's go to Lee Chun Seok Salon.", Minyoung then followed.

They now toured the new and improved mall and looked for Etude House. At last! For 30 mins. of touring the mall, they now spotted Etude House! So they entered the store and.. Wow! They loved it. The store was full of pink and white stripes and they felt like a princess. As they looked around the store, Minjee spotted a paper. She read it and they said that they were looking for a new sales lady. She then cooed her sister to her side.

"Eonni! Look. They are looking for a new sales lady.", Minjee said.

"Hm... You know, I think you should join. You have nothing to do for the whole summer. Well, except for lurking around SHINee stuffs. I'll ask the sales lady right over there and ask if you are qualified. Don't worry, I'll tell mom about this if you are qualified.", Minyoung said.

"Really? Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!", Minjee said while squeezing her sister to death.

Minyoung now looked for the sales lady and talked to her. While they were talking, Minjee looked around again and saw a special corner. It was Nanas'B. For those who don't know Nanas'B, it was endorsed by SHINee during their 'Juliette' promotions. Now that you know, let's go back to the story. Minjee approached the corner and lurked at every merchandise that was there. She then got the SHINee BB cream that was the main item of the corner. She went to her sister, and the sales lady and her sister were done talking.

"Princess Jang Minjee, welcome to Etude House!", the sales lady told her. Minjee then blushed because she was called a 'princess'. She felt that everything turned out the way she liked; to be called a 'princess' for the time being. 

"Thank you. It's an honor to be here.", Minjee then thanked the girl.

"Thank you, too, eonni for giving me the opportunity.", she thanked her sister.

"Anything for my cutest dongsaeng.", Minyoung then hugged her little sister.

"Princess Jang Minjee, here is your uniform. Your work starts today.", the sales lady said.

So she got the uniform from the girl and then went to the dressing room. She was so dazzled on how the uniform suited her. Minyoung left her alone with the crew. The crew then welcomed her with joy in their faces. So the sales lady told Minjee where she was assigned. She was assigned near the front door to welcome her customers. She went to her place and started inviting people who were at the mall. Looking from left to right, she saw 5 male gods approaching the store. She then felt some spark inside her. She was feeling nervousness inside her. But only for her work, she welcome the guys cheerfully.

"Good morning sir! Welcome to Etude--"

She was startled on how handsome they were. They were in their best casual outfit. Their hair was one of the most beautiful hairstyles she had ever seen in her whole life. But she snapped out if it when somebody interrupted her.

"Uhm... Hello? Miss? Are you okay?", the guy with the long, black hair said, waving his palm in front of her.

"Oh... Sorry. Good morning sir! Welcome to Etude House! Enjoy your stay.", she then came back to her senses.

So she watched the guys lurking around the store. She noticed that one of the guys was perfect. His eyes were as small as a line. It was cute. His face was so angelic that she felt like she was in heaven. His body was so toned. Well, even though she cannot see from the inside. She came back to her senses again when the guy asked her.

"Miss, how much is the SHINee BB?", the guy with the sweet voice asked.

"Uhm... It's for W5,000.", she answered, her voice trembling. 

"Okay then. I'll take it.", he then got the bottle from where it came from and went to the cashier.

She was startled again on how the guy asked her. It was said in a well-mannered way. She was so flattered on how the guy asked her with the sweetest voice. She then came back to her senses again when she realized that the 5 pretty boys were gone. After many hours of working, she then felt her mind tired. Her whole body tired. She then dressed up in another suit, which was more comfortable.

She then went outside the store and out of the mall. She then walked around the city ans saw a group of guys coming closer to her.

"Hey, beautiful. You have a boyfriend?", the stranger asked.

"No. Why would I have a boyfriend?", she then asked back.

"Because I want you to be my girlfriend.", he ,. The guys at the back started to shout 'woohoo'. She then got irritated at the stranger's attitude and she quickly kicked the stranger's private area. The stranger fell on the ground, holding his private area. The guys at the back started to come closer to her with seductive eyes. She tried to back off but she stopped because of the wall behind her. She can't go elsewhere. She just closed her eyes and waited for the thing to happen. But suddenly she didn't get to feel anyone putting hands on her body because she saw a man kicking the stranger's butts off. After bullying them, he immediately took Minjee's wrist and ran away before they could get them. They now reached a cafe which was almost empty. She then looked at the stranger.

"Hey, thanks for saving me.", Minjee said while panting.

"No big deal. I'm used to it.", the guy said.

"Still. You saved me from being by those weirdos.", Minjee cheekily said.

"Yeah, anyway. Have to go. Still have to so something.", he said.

"Sure. Are you gonna be here tomorrow?", she asked.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow.", he said, waving his hand at her.

"Thanks for saving me again~", she said.

So she went off and she headed home. While walking, she was thinking about the guy that saved her form the guys. The angelic face, the sweet voice, the well-toned body... Wait! It's the same guy that I saw from Etude House awhile ago. Wait a second... He looked familiar. Very familiar. The sweet voice? The angelic face? The body? Can that guy...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...be Onew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd chappie. Yes! I have made it. Uhmm.. yeah. I'm ganing more subscribers! Keep on increasing!

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥