Chapter 12 - Minjee?!

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

“Minjee?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Onew heard her name, he proudly stood up and looked for her in one of the fangirls in front of them but, there was no sign. He tilted his head forward, still, no sign. When he was about to stand up, some stong hands prevented him. He slowly turned his head back and saw Jonghyun looking at him sternly. He mouthed a 'no' to him and for his sake, he just sat down, thinking about her condition. To cool himself down, he called on the next girl and joyfully, the girl shyly approached Onew.

 

"Annyeong hasaeyo Onew oppa!", the girl happily greeted him in Korean.

"Oh, hello! And, what's your name?", Onew asked, ready to sign the paper.

"Uhmm, Minyoung. Jang Minyoung.", she said, getting shy.

"Oh, okay. Min...young!", he said, writing his message to her. After a few seconds, he gave the paper to Minyoung and saw her leaving happily. As Onew was moving on to the next fangirl, he noticed the Minyoung going down with the 'Minjee girl' he considers.

"So that was Minjee's sister?", he thought.


"Minjee! Minjee! I got an autograph of Onew with my name on it!", Minyoung exclaimed, showing her the signed paper.

"Really? Can I see- OUCH!", Minji shouted, holding her injured ankle.

"Your ankle hurts?"

"Yeah, a little bit. I'll just go to the clinic, alright?"

"I'll go with you.", Minyoung suggested.

"No, it's okay. I guess I can take care of my own right now. You go to the conference room and enjoy the meeting."

"Alright, if you say so."

 

And so, Minyoung returned to the room excitedly, leaving Minjee alone in the hallway, not knowing where to go. So, she just walked slowly, looking to her left and right, wanting to spot the 'Clinic' logo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Onew, who was busy signing papers and albums, asked Taemin in between his signs.

"Minnie, do you know where the comfort room is?"

"Well, the last thing I remembered, it is near the clinic.", Taemin said, signing the fangirl's poster of the OnTae couple.

"Near the clinic? Okay then, thanks.", he said, putting aside the album. "I'm sorry. I'll just go to the comfort room. Is it okay?" Onew asked the girl.

"Of course! Take your time oppa! Want me to you there?", the girl suggested, fluttering her eyes.

"NO!", Onew sxclaimed. The girl's face switched from a cheerful one into a scared one. As Onew stormed out of the room, he fixed his clothes and looked for the comfort room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Where the heck is the clinic?", Minjee thought, her face getting annoyed. She continued walking until when suddenly, she heard footsteps from behind. She didn't dare to look behind because she predicted it was a ghost. Again, she continued walking and stopped when her ankle broke down. She quickly sat down in shock as the pain in her ankle worsened. The footsteps from behind got louder and louder until it reached to the point that he or she was behind her already.

"Oh miss! Do you need any help?", the person from behind her, which sounded like a guy offered.

"No, it's okay. I can handel myself- OUCH!", she exclaimed, trying to walk but can't.

"You can't even walk. I have no choice but to bring you to the clinic.", the guy said, putting her arms on his shoulder.

"Oh, thank you-", she was cut off when she looked at the guy's face. She examined his face and thought deeply.

 

BOOM.

 

Her mind blew off when the guy who was helping her was Onew!

 

"Thank you Onew oppa.", she said shyly.

"No problem. This ain't fan service, alright?", Onew laughed.

 

As the two shut their mouths, they've finally reached the clinic. They entered the room and they were greeted by the nurse and the doctor of the building.

 

"Hello! Now, who's the patient between you two?", the nurse asked, getting ready to write.

"Uhm, her nurse.", he said, pointing at her.

"Alright, just put her down right over here and wait for the doctor.", she said, presenting them a seat. Onew let her sit down there and told her to rest for awhile. As Onew sat down on the other side, he saw the nurse approaching the Minjee. She then fixed her pen and arranged the papers clipped on the board and sat properly beside her.

"Uhm, miss. May I ask what your name is?", the nurse asked.

"Minjee. Jang Minjee.", she said, looking down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minjee?!" Onew screamed inside his mind.


Hi guys! >:D< I'm back after a 2-month hiatus!

I miss you all! TT~TT

I'm so sorry for the lazy update. -___-" I'm really sleepy so, I need to get some sleep.

So, just wait for the next chapter. i'll be posting it very soon. ;)

Good night everybody~

 

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥