Chapter 4 - I thought it was really you.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

So she went off and she headed home. While walking, she was thinking about the guy that saved her form the guys. The angelic face, the sweet voice, the nicely toned body.. Wait! It's the same guy that I saw from Etude House awhile ago. Wait a second... He looked familiar. Very familiar. The sweet voice? The angelic face? The body? Can that guy be Onew?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah.. Why am I even thinking of him? I hate him. But I wonder why. Well, I guess there's no reason to hate him. "Mom, I'm home." Minjee said, yelling from their gate.

"Coming!" Instead of her mom coming, it was Minyoung who welcomed her.

"Eonni! Where's mom?", she asked while getting inside the house.

"Oh, she's upstairs, sleeping. She was tired of baking for the neighborhood.", Minyoung said.

"Why would mom do that?", she asked curiously.

"I don't know. Maybe because she was too kind today? I guess...", she guessed.

"Ahh... Anyway, I'll go take a bath and use the laptop, okay?", Minjee asked while getting snacks from the fridge.

"Sure. Just make sure to close it after using." She answered.

"Neh, eonni." She replied.

She went to her room and opened her cabinet, only to see a pile of clothes inside. She kept on throwing the clothes she didn't like to wear on the ground until she found the perfect nightwear. She went away from the cabinet and pulled out a chair, so that she could reach for the bathroom towel just above it. She stepped on it and immediately got the towel. She jumped off the chair and went straight to the bathroom. Her sister, Minyoung was listening to her little sister who was singing in the bathroom like she was an actual star.

'Areumdapge nal dugo~~'

Minyoung chuckled on how she sang Jonghyun's part in 'Love Like Oxygen'. After listening to her sister going crazy inside the bathroom, she went to her room to continue reading her book.

After 30 mins. inside the bathroom, she then went outside of the door revealing her nightwear. It's not really much of a nightwear, is it? kekeke. Anyway, she then wrapped her hair with a towel and started looking for her slippers. After looking for it, she then went to her room and opened her laptop. Again, she was smiling like crazy when she saw her new wallpaper of SHINee. She opened Google Chrome and started entering 'SHINeeForever'. It has been a week ever since she joined and visited the forum.

So she logged in as you and started chatting with the people online.


you signed in.

you: Hi guys! ^_^

Nobody replied.

you: Hello? Anybody here?
you: Well, nobody is here. I'll log off then.
SHINeeJinki: Wait! I'm here. ^^
you: Oh, hi Jinki. :D

SHINeeJinki: Hi Minjee. :)
you: How are you?
SHINeeJinki: I'm good. Very good. How 'bout you?
you: Well, not feeling good. I was almost by the scary strangers near Seoul Fantasy..
SHINeeJinki: Really? I wish I kicked them--

Minjee then waited for his reply. It took him long until she posted something.

you: Hello? Jinki? Where are you? I have no one to chat with.. TT-TT
SHINeeJinki: Sorry, I fell asleep. I was so tired of what happened this night.
you: Why? What happened?
SHINeeJinki: While I was walking, I saw a girl in a pink uniform being surrounded by strangers.


At that time, Minjee was so shocked of what he said.

you: And then..?
SHINeeJinki: I tried to butted in and I did. ^^ I saved the lady from the weirdos and we ran away from them. She told me to see her again tomorrow at the cafe where we stopped. Seriously, why would she go home at this time?
you: :O
SHINeeJinki: Why Minjee? What's wrong?

you signed off.

SHINeeJinki: Minjee? Why did you leave me here alone?? TT^TT

SHINeeJinki signed off.


Minjee and Onew, from different views, turned off their laptops and went straight to bed. They both thought...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Was she/he the one I saw a while ago?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th chapter updated! :D

I've been gaining subscribers lately.. kekeke. I like that. XD

Anyway..

 

Happy b-day to Choi Minho! Hope you spent your birthday well.

222.jpg

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥