Forbidden Love (As Usual) Part 1/?? (Mingyu x Wonwoo)

Seventeen Drabbles

Song: Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift
Members: Mingyu, Wonwoo
Ship: Mingyu x Wonwoo (Meanie)
Genre: Fluff (for now)
Word Count: 309/???
The new trainee teacher is beautiful.
 

“All I know is a simple name; everything has changed”

 

A -clearing is what jolts Mingyu from his daydream. Against his blurry, swimming vision, Mingyu sees a tall figure setting down a stack of books, and then a deep voice, similar to the gonging sound of a deep church bell, fills every corner of the classroom. 

 

“Hello, everyone, I’ll be your new teacher. My name is Jeon Wonwoo, and I look forward to getting to know you all,” he says, and Mingyu’s eyes finally clear. He’s beautiful, dark hair and pale skin and long, slender limbs, and eyes that seem to sparkle when he smiles. “Well,” the teacher coughs, “when I say teacher, I really mean trainee teacher. I’ll be teaching you guys for six months as part of my training course before I become a real teacher.”

 

“How old are you?” Joohyun, resident man-eater, asks from in front of Mingyu, and the class dissolves into laughter and whoops. 

 

“I’m 21,” the teacher replies.

 

“I’m 23!” Joohyun shouts disbelievingly. “I’m being taught by a child prodigy! Everyone, Wonwoo here is a genius who graduated high school when he was 12.”

 

“How did you know?” he jokes. “Then, since I’m younger than a lot of you —“ 

 

“Mingyu’s the youngest here,” Joohyun says loudly. “He’s 20. The one behind me, sitting with his mouth open.”

Mingyu shuts his mouth, his ears burning. “Hi,” he says lamely.

“Hi,” the teacher laughs. “Then, since I’m younger than a lot of you, you can call me Wonwoo. Well, everyone except Mingyu. You can call me Jeon-ssaem.”

“What?” Mingyu splutters. “J-just because I’m younger than you—“

 

But it doesn’t matter, not now that Wonwoo’s lips are curving upwards and his eyes are crinkling into crescents and a laugh is bubbling from his mouth, and Mingyu thinks to himself that the next few months will be the best six months ever.


 

 

 

 

I like this drabble. I like it a lot. I think I'll make it into a mini-series. 
(what could possibly go wrong?) famous last words
I hope you enjoyed this part. Please look forward to the continuations!
I'll wait until the end to do the gif/pic spam this time.
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed!


Also, (shameless self-promotion) I've made a fake texts blog on tumblr! So if any of you guys like this kind of thing...
 
Then please follow and request! 
It's called bias-texts. I can also do other groups, just drop me an ask and wait for the magic!