The Significance of Rain (Hansol x Jihoon)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by kimminah89

Song: Gimme by Got7
Members: Hansol, Jihoon
Ship: Hansol x Jihoon (Jisol)

Genre: Fluff (finally!)
Word Count: 630
The storm rages on.

"Give me, give me your love"

"Well," Hansol says through a mouthful of rainwater, and Jihoon has to bite his lip to keep from laughing at the disgruntled expression on Hansol's face. "That just came out of nowhere, didn't it?" His voice oozes resent and disgust at the very idea of this particular summer storm, and it's too much for Jihoon, who bursts into laughter and collapses to the slippery ground, his slender frame shaking with laughter. Hansol's normally pristinely neat hair is now standing up in every direction, and his clothes are sopping wet, clinging to his lanky frame, and his shoelaces, trailing limply behind him, are muddy and drenched and currently the colour of sewage, and it all just adds up to make him look like a soaked-through, miserable puppy. "Stop laughing," Hansol says, and the pout fixed on his lips does absolutely nothing to make Jihoon stop laughing; on the contrary, it makes him laugh even harder, and after a while of watching Jihoon convulse on the ground with the force of his laughter, Hansol snorts, and wraps an arm around Jihoon's waist, and together, they walk through the storm, laughing so hard they're not sure if the water rolling down their cheeks is rain or tears. 

Thinking about it, the skies were always grey when something important happened between the two of them. It was raining the first time they met, under an umbrella that Jihoon had been standing under, Hansol dripping wet and panting, and both sheltered by the umbrella. It had been raining the first time Hansol had confessed his feelings, nerves tense and fingers shaking, straddling Jihoon's waist to make sure he understood the extent of Hansol's affections for him. It had been raining when Jihoon had told Hansol that he had the same feelings about Hansol, shy and nervous and embarrassed and fingers curling at his own words and it had been raining the first time they kissed, the rain pouring down around them as they stood in the shelter of Jihoon's favourite unbrella, sweet and innocent with their fingers intertwined around the umbrella handle. It was a familiar sensation to both boys by now, the tense, wet atmosphere, the clouds just waiting for the right moment to release their tears into the air, and the familiar musky scent that hung about before the first clap of thunder. 

It was raining now, the storm outside raging on as the two relaxed limbs chilled to the bone by the spring rain, Jihoon's head tucked snugly into the curve of Hansol's chest and the younger boy's arm slung comfortably over Jihoon's chest. They weren't doing much  Jihoon was playing with Hansol's fingers like he always did and chose instead to let the silence speak for them. Hansol smiled at the ticklish sensation from his fingers, and caught Jihoon's hand in his own, and tangled their fingers together, gathering Jihoon in his arms and nuzzling into the elder's chest. "Hansol?" Jihoon said sleepily, blinking fatigue from his eyes. He was working especially hard now, Hansol knew, what with school and work and family life, but he never let anything get in between his time with Hansol. 

"Just enjoying you," Hansol said softly. "Sleep."

"No," Jihoon mumbled. "I'm not tired."

Hansol laughed, poking the dark circles under Jihoon's eyes. "You say that, but you have eyebags."

"They're designer," Jihoon murmurs sleepily, slumping on Hansol's shoulder, and Hansol laughs, scooping him up, and carries him to the bed. 

"Sleep," he says, laying Jihoon down carefully before he climbs in next to him, and Jihoon immediately curls into his side. "I'll be here for you when you wake up."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Always." And as the rain pours over the city, Hansol and Jihoon sleep, peaceful and content, and the storm rages on.


 

 


 

Finally some fluff! 
Omg what's with you guys and angst, seriously! 5/11 drabbles are now angst, and only 3 are fluff...
I hope I satisfied you with this!
Also, there's so much Woozi? Is he a popular member?
here, Jisol is ridiculously hard to find.

  

 

Also, 

Thank you guys so much!