Fallen Angel (Jeonghan x Jisoo)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by Joytotheworld16

Song: Adore U by Seventeen (duh)
Member: Jeonghan
Ship: Jeonghan x Jisoo (Jihan)
Genre: Fluff

Word Count: 558
Angel Jeonghan falls to earth — and falls in love.

"Baby, you are my angel"

There were certain inconveniences about falling to earth, Jeonghan thought, picking leaves and twigs gingerly out of his wings. There was the none-too-graceful landing — Jeonghan's still stung slightly from where he'd skidded across the leaves — the squawks from displaced birds ("The poor things," Jeonghan thought, gazing apologetically up at the sky, where a trio of birds still circled, twittering indignantly.), and most of all, the human currently staring, slack-jawed, directly at him. 

"Um," Jeonghan says experimentally. "Hello."

"Uh-huh," the human says back, jaw still hanging.

"Are you all right?" Jeonghan asks, getting up unsteadily and wobbling a little before gliding towards the human, whose expression merely becomes more awed.

"You're..." the human says, then swallows, clears his throat, and continues, "You're... an angel?"

"Indeed," Jeonghan agrees, then sets his feet back onto the ground and bows. "My name is Jeonghan."

"I'm... Jisoo," says Jisoo, and then, as if coming out of a daze, blinks and shakes himself. "So if you're an angel, does that mean I'm going to die soon?"

"Good heavens, no," Jeonghan says, alarmed. "I just fell." He raises a slender finger and points to the sky. 

Jisoo snorts, and after seeing the nonplussed expression on the angel's face, bursts into laughter. "So..." he begins, doubling over, his shoulders shaking with the force of his laughter. "Did it hurt?"

"I'm sorry?" the angel asks, flicking his long hair back from where it tickled his nose. "Did what hurt?" he asks, and waits patiently for Jisoo's laughter to subside.

"Did it hurt," Jisoo repeats, tears of mirth leaking from his eyes. "When you fell — from heaven?"

"Quite a bit," Jeonghan replies, and his confusion only grows when Jisoo collapses on the leaves, body shaking with silent hysterics. "Are you all right?"

Jisoo seems to finally calm down, his breaths steadying and body stilling enough for him to sit upright, and then he looks up at Jeonghan with a look so unguarded and genuine that the angel finds himself momentarily unable to breathe. "I am now."

Jeonghan's wings flutter feebly at his sides as he kneels, dumbfounded, beside the human, face slowly turning a very deep shade of red. "I am very sure it is against the rules to make an angel blush," he mumbles, almost to himself, and gets up, extending a hand to Jisoo to help him up too.

"So," Jisoo says, unabashed, "if you're here, now," he gestures to where Jeonghan's feet are solidly on the ground, "what does that make you?"

Jeonghan frowns, thinking, and his feathers unconsciously turn a hypnotising shade of light blue. "I have heard of this happening before..." His hair falls in his face again and he tucks it behind his ear absent-mindedly, not noticing how Jisoo follows the movement with his eyes. "This makes me your guardian angel, I think," he decides, blushing as he recalls the details of a guardian contract.

"Really?" Jisoo says hopefully, a grin spreading on his face.

"I believe so," Jeonghan murmurs, bowing his head shyly.

"So, you're basically mine now, right?" Jisoo says, his voice trailing off as the angel's hand touches the back of his neck, bringing the two closer together. 

"To seal the contract," Jeonghan mumbles, then darts up to place a chaste kiss on a stunned human's lips. "With this, I am your angel."


 
 



I hope this lives up to your expectations!
Personally, I had a lot of fun writing this. 
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" omg I'm so funny love me
here have some Jisoo
 
 
 

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!