A Gap In Our Relationship (Jisoo x Hansol)

Seventeen Drabbles

 

Requested by kukunoona

 

Song: Daisy by Zedd

Members: Joshua and Vernon

Ship: Jisoo x Hansol (Jisol)

Genre: Slight Angst. It’s back, God help me.

Word Count: 281

Hansol's so far away now.

“Oh, I would love you if you’d let me”

 

Jisoo stares out from the window into the courtyard below, his chin resting in his hand. His pen twirls aimlessly in his fingers, his left foot tapping sporadically on the tiles beneath his desk. To onlookers, he could be daydreaming, or staring at the flowers, or even half asleep, but that isn’t the case. 

 

His gaze is directed towards a certain half-American boy, who at this moment is engaged in a heated argument with a girl, who, it seems, is his girlfriend. Not any more, Jisoo thinks, and not long after, the girl turns to walk away, and when the boy makes to grab at her wrist, the girl spins around and slaps him before stalking off haughtily, artificial curls flouncing behind her. 

 

Hansol’s hand comes up to feel at his cheek, his fingers touching and prodding tentatively at where he got slapped, and even from the second floor, Jisoo can see the red mark forming, and he winces. 

 

He wants to go to Hansol, he wants to so badly, but he knows that if he did, he’d only be hated more; ever since he accidentally confessed his feelings for Hansol two months ago, sitting on the staircase to the 2nd years’ building. Hansol had avoided Jisoo ever since, and Jisoo missed him. A lot. The younger boy had dated four girls during that time, and had been dumped by every single one of them.

 

“I wouldn’t treat you like that,”Jisoo says under his breath, and then a gust of wind disturbs the curtains so that they fly out in front of Jisoo’s face, blocking his view of the courtyard, and by the time the curtains settle, Hansol’s gone.


 

 

 

 

 

well, I didn't know what you wanted because you didn't specify, but I hope this was okay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGST MY MORTAL ENEMY 
and there's another angst request... 
oh well have jisol


he looks so much like an angel I hate him I don't really
   
 


  
  

  
  

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!