Not Even The World Could Stop Me Now (Jihoon x Seungcheol)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by maknaeria

Song: Last Romeo by Infinite
Members: Seungcheol, Jihoon
Ship: Seungcheol x Jihoon (Jicheol)
Genre: Angst, Fantasy (again OTL)
Word Count: 283
Even though the winds threatened to tear them apart, they would not be separated.

"Look, world, give me strength"

The winds whipped around me, pulling at my hair and clothes, and I screamed, falling to my knees, a stray tear slipping from my closed eyes. I screamed, and screamed, and screamed, screaming his name, but the winds howled louder, carrying away my screams, and he didn't hear me. We were from different worlds, different realms, able only to catch fleeting glimpses of each other during the short periods of time when our universes aligned, and by some malicious twist of fate, he and I had fallen in love.

"Wake up!" I screamed, crawling my way towards the bookshelf, narrowing my eyes against the force of the wind. "Jihoon! Wake up!" My fingers caught onto the bookshelf, and I pulled myself forwards, inch by torturous, painful inch, and I stretched my arm through the gap between the books. "Jihoon!" Something pulled me back, grabbing onto my clothes, my hair, my arms, and dragging me back, away, and I clung harder to the bookshelf. "No!" I bellowed, and the winds seemed to still, ceasing their relentless pace for a moment. "I have to do this. I have to see him. Please. I can't live without him!"

And then, as if he'd heard my desperate cries, Jihoon awoke, and looked directly at me. Seeing me, his face immediately lit up with a smile brighter than the moon and sun and stars and stars combined. "Seungcheol!" he said delightedly, and in a flash, he was kneeling by the bookshelf that connected his world and mine, and he pushed his own arm through the space between the books, and as our fingers touched, there was a great flash of light, and something was different.

Something was new.


 

 

 

 

So I was kinda confused about your prompt? 
But I hope this satisfies you. 
SO MANY REQUESTS FOR ANGST OHMYGOD Requests are open again!
here, have some Jicheol

   

  

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!