Why Do You Do This To Me (Seungcheol x OC)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by SaraGM

Song: Adore U by Seventeen (of course)
Member: Seungcheol
Ship: Seungcheol x OC  
Genre: Fluff, fluff and more fluff!
Word Count: 773
WARNING: I cringed while writing this.

Sleepy Seungcheol is hard to handle.

"I adore you, enough to get dizzy"

"Hey,” Seungcheol says, waving a hand in front of Hani’s face. “Wake up.”

 

The girl jolts into awareness with a start, eyes wide and face flushed, and Seungcheol looks away because too cute, bad for my heart. “I— Seungcheol-oppa!” she gasps, clutching at her chest. “You scared me!”

 

“You should be more aware of your surroundings,” Seungcheol says, dropping onto the floor beside Hani.

 

“I am aware!” Hani protests, getting up hastily and rushing over to retrieve a large cooler box as the other members file into the dorm before darting around the room to the exhausted members, offering refreshments of various kinds. “Good job today!” she says cheerfully, passing out cold drinks and homemade sandwiches, and the members’ mood instantly gets lighter.

 

Seungcheol watches Hani flit around the living room with something bordering on jealousy, his eyes slowly fluttering shut with fatigue after a straight ten hours of practice. Something at the back of his mind nags at him; You stupid idiot, you have to at least say thank you to Hani, she stayed up until 4 am to wait for you guys and you just fall asleep but he’s so, so tired…

 

“Hey, oppa,” Hani says, breaking Seungcheol out of his daze. “Sorry for waking you, but you kinda don’t want to sleep in that position. And if you do want to, then I must tell you that you really shouldn’t,” she continues, sitting down next to the leader, whose body is contorted in a very strange way. “Your back will hurt.”

 

“Uh,” Seungcheol says intelligently, having not moved an inch from his position, when it occurs to him that maybe he should try and get up. He grunts, moves his legs, falls back onto the floor with a thud and oh no… “I think I’m stuck…” he says, face burning up to his ears.

 

“No way, really?” Hani laughs, tilting her head so as to better assess Seungcheol’s situation. “Wow,” she says after a while. “You really are stuck.”

 

“Yeah, no kidding,” Seungcheol grumbles, trying and failing to get up again. All of a sudden, two very small hands land on his right thigh and he almost moans before realising what are you doing Choi Seungcheol she is a minor and 5 years younger than you and also her older brother is in the band with you and Hansol is very scary when protecting his sisters, back up, back way up, mission abort —

 

Oppa?” Hani says, and Seungcheol realises he was making strange facial expressions, grabbing his head and generally being weird. “Are you okay?”

 

“Yes?” Seungcheol squeaks, and it comes out as more of a question than an answer. 

 

“Okay then,” Hani says, getting up, and at this point, Seungcheol finally realises he’s been untangled. “We should get you to sleep.”

 

“The… The members…” Seungcheol mumbles, letting himself be pulled up by the girl. 

 

“Later,” she says cheerfully. “If you don’t get enough rest, who’s going to encourage them tomorrow?” Seungcheol only vaguely registers the words she’s saying, the larger part of his brain focused on the small patch of skin on his arm where Hani has her tiny hand wrapped around him, dragging him to his room. They burst into the room Seungcheol shares with Seokmin, Mingyu and Soonyoung, and Seungcheol all but collapses on his bottom bunk as Hani sets about making beds previously unmade, and fluffing the pillows on every bunk before crossing the room to sit on the bed beside Seungcheol, who’s already under the blankets. ”Sleep well,” Hani says gently, patting Seungcheol on the head before making as if to get up.

 

Seungcheol has other ideas. Wrapping long arms around her waist, he buries his head in her soft, flat stomach and sighs into her shirt. “Let’s stay like this,” he mumbles, and Hani squirms from the slightly ticklish feeling of vibrations travelling into her belly.

 

“But the other members…” Hani protests weakly, trying to stifle her giggles at the sensation of Seungcheol’s hair tickling her stomach.

 

“Shhh,” he replies, and is just about to drift off to Hani’s halfhearted protests when the door slams open, and Hansol’s voice rings through the dorm.

 

“What the hell are you doing to Hani?” Hansol shrieks, tugging her out of Seungcheol’s grip. “Just because you’re the leader doesn’t mean you get to have your hands all over my sister!”

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Seungcheol yawns, and to the siblings’ amusement, is asleep within seconds. 

 

“What was that?” Hansol wonders, and Hani shrugs, as confused as her brother, but as she follows her brother out of the room, she swears she hears Seungcheol say, “Hani, I love you.”

 









Well, I was a little confused by your prompt, but I hope you liked this!
Seungcheol seems to be popular nowadays maybe it's that gif of him falling backwards
I am very sorry I cringed a lot even while writing, so if you didn't like it, please do request again!
here, some Seungcheol

 

  
  
 

 

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!