Show Me Your Smile (Mingyu x OC)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by iCiere

Song: Be Mine by Infinite
Member: Mingyu
Ship: Mingyu x OC
Genre: Mild Angst, Romance
Word Count: 318
They're always there.

"Come to me, I like it when you smile"

And on a night when even the moon is sleeping, she’ll emerge from the tree she calls home, and she’ll step out into the cool night. The night will be still, silent, the only sound the muted note of her bare feet padding across the dew-covered grass as she wends her way to her destination. Then, the silence will be broken, the moon raising its glowing head from behind a cloud as she calls out to rouse it from its sleep. She’ll fall silent once more as the moon awakens, gliding out from under the blanket of clouds to bless her body with a ray of light, a spotlight for a performance seen by none but the stars and moon and clouds and trees, silent and soundless when all she wants is to be seen by someone. 

 

And on a night when even sleep rejects me, I’ll emerge from the tree I call home, and I’ll step out into the cool, moonlit night, and make my unsteady way to where a single ray of moonlight shines upon the dew-kissed grass, and I’ll watch from a distance until she finishes her performance with a halfhearted bow to the unmoving moon before I step out from the shadows and wrap my arms around her head, whispering into her hair words meant for her alone. The night will be still, silent, the only sound my whispering, muffled more by the soft strands of her hair. Then, she’ll move back to send me a smile so bright it puts even the sun and moon to shame, and she’ll lean up to whisper words meant for my ears alone, and when she pulls back again, her eyes will twinkle prettily at me before she dances back to her tree, and I’ll trail my lonely way back to my own, only to return to the clearing the next night.

 

She’s always there.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... You gave me the freedom of choosing a genre, and it ended up with angst... 
(again)
I hope you liked this! 
here, have Mingyu

 


 

 

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!