Gambling with Hearts/Or Something (Junhui x Wonwoo)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by joytotheworld16

Song: Mansae by Seventeen
Members: Junhui, Wonwoo
Ship: Junhui x Wonwoo (Wonhui)
Genre: Fluff, A Pinch Of Angst
Word Count: 260
Is gambling worth it? Only if you think they're worth it.

 

“As long as I’m blinded by love, I’ll entwine my fingers with yours”

 

Wonwoo is beautiful in this light, his hair reflecting the golden light in ways that make him resemble an angel, but when is he not beautiful? 

 

It used to be different; it hadn’t always been love that Junhui felt for Wonwoo. Or was it? 

 

From the very start, the room would light up as soon as Wonwoo so much as stepped in, and colours would suddenly seem brighter, more vibrant, and Junhui knew he always grinned like a fool when Wonwoo was around. But wasn’t that just his friendship?

 

It’s true he didn’t act like that around Junghan, or Minghao, or Soonyoung, but maybe that was because they weren’t as close as he and Wonwoo were.

 

When had it changed? Junhui wonders, staring unashamedly at Wonwoo, a goofy grin on his lips and a lovestruck look in his eyes. Wonwoo turns, and the light is a halo around his head. 

 

“Jun?” Wonwoo says, from a distance, but Junhui doesn’t really hear it, too busy staring into the light of Wonwoo’s hair until a whack from dangerously close to Junhui’s head startles him out of his daze. 

 

“Jun,” Wonwoo says again, over the snickers from the others. “What were you staring at?” 

 

Junhui takes a while to ponder, should I confess? Take a gamble? he stares at Wonwoo for another minute, during which time the pranksters make as if to smack his head this time, before Junhui whispers, “You,” and grabs the front of Wonwoo’s shirt, and, ignoring the surprised yelp, presses his lips to Wonwoo’s. 

 

Hopefully the gamble pays off.


 

 

 

 

 

I just couldn't do angst this time I'm so sorry 
what even is angst OTL
well anyways I hope you enjoyed it even just a little bit but please feel free to request again if you didn't like it!
have my otp wonhui 

  

  
 
 
 
 
 
basically the same though lol

blank princes


 
  
Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!