Beneath These Stars (Mingyu x Wonwoo)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by unicorntoiletbowl

Song: Fools by Troye Sivan
Members: Mingyu, Wonwoo
Ship: Mingyu x Wonwoo (Meanie)
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Word Count: 372
Some things need to change.

"I'm not giving up, I still want it all"

How it had happened, they didn’t know. Perhaps they never would. Maybe they had become separated from the others in the storm, maybe they were never with the others, maybe it was only them in the world, and nobody else.

 

They were lying together, staring at the stars, nothing separating their bodies but their clothes, their fingers tangled together and breaths mixing and misting in the air between them, with all the silence and time in the world to their names.

 

Their eyes were filled with the galaxies and their minds filled with each other — not that either would admit it to the other, of course.

Mingyu shifted with a groan and a squelching of wet, rain-soaked clothes, and Wonwoo burst into laughter, rolling onto his side with an equally amusing sound. 

 

This was how it had been for years; a friendship filled with laughter and smiles and inside jokes and lingering touches and stares that were held for far too long, but only friendship, all those years.

 

But not any more; not if Mingyu had anything to say about it.

 

“Wonwoo,” Mingyu said to the stars.

 

“Mingyu,” Wonwoo replied immediately, laughter in his voice, and Mingyu knew that if he looked at the other boy now, Wonwoo would have that oh-so-familiar grin on his face.

 

“So I’ve been thinking,” Mingyu began, and Wonwoo gasped.

 

“You? Thinking? What?” Wonwoo said, sounding surprised. “Have you been replaced by an alien?” he continued, and before Mingyu could say anything, Wonwoo got up with a splash of rainwater, dragging Mingyu’s hand along with him. “Hey, you aliens!” Wonwoo shouted into the night. “Give me back my Mingyu! I liked the old one better!” 

 

“How dare you,” Mingyu laughed, and tugged his hand down, bringing Wonwoo back down, and as Wonwoo stumbled with a yelp and a laugh, there they were, their bodies pressed together in the dirt, their faces mere centimetres apart, eyes wide, and their heartbeats slowly speeding up to heat their breaths. 

 

And then, with a soft splutter of water and a small gasp pushed from between soft lips, the two were finally connected, bonded with the approval of the skies, and the stars seemed to smile down on them.


 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry this took so long! 
(it wasn't a bed but I hope this satisfied you)
no problem finding gifs for this ship though lol
here have meanie


  

 
  




 

Nothing's changed lol

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!