And Not A Moment Before (Sooyoung x Jihoon)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by periwinkleXO

Song: Tender Love by EXO
Members: Soonyoung and Jihoon
Ship: Soonyoung x Jihoon (Soonhoon)
Genre: Fluff
Word Count: 502
Till death do us part.

"Ever since I started to like you, not a single day has been ordinary"

 
 
You shone more than the fireworks, that day when I realised that my feelings for you were more than just friendship.
 
You struck me as the most beautiful person in the world that day, you know.
 
How can I possibly explain to you that I love you more than life itself?
 
You sat in the grass, gazing up at the clouds above, and I, standing a little behind you, began to immortalise you in my camera. “Nice weather,” you remarked, your eyes never leaving the clouds. “Getting good pictures?” 
I simply looked at the pictures I had of you and smiled.
 
The day we argued, I sat in my room and tried to think of a dozen ways to make it up to you, and nothing came close to expressing how sorry I was for treating you that way.
 
Sometimes, it feels to me like you came from the stars, because your smile is so bright that sometimes I feel like I can’t see anything but you.
 
Once, when you were really drunk, you told me that sometimes you just want to make me stop talking, and then you kissed me, and I went home giggling like a loon.
 
I don’t let anyone else tease me about my height; it’s only you, because you always make me feel loved, and proud of myself, and my insecurities just seem to go away.
 
A few days ago, when I was in that state of lucidity that comes with half-consciousness, it occurred to me that we work together like two parts of the same machine, and I think that’s amazing.
 
We were on the beach one day and I suddenly felt how much you resemble the sea, passionate and powerful and intense at times, and calm and still at other times, but no matter what, always beautiful.
 
In my eyes, you are reflected in the sky, quick to storm and just as quick to calm, beautiful in your anger and in your happiness but even in your sorrow, and even through your sorrow you strive to bring happiness to others in the way that you move, in the way that you sing, and even in the very way that you breathe.
 
You danced for me once, and you taught me how to match your movements, but no matter how hard I tried, I was so much less fluid than you, my limbs so much more stiff than yours, and I remember thinking how I'll never be your equal.
 
It dawned on me that no matter what I do, I’ll never match up to you, no matter how I run after you, getting stronger with every step I take, you’ll simply turn back and smile at me, and I’ll become weak again.
 
We are each the other's superior.
 
We'll support each other in everything that we do.
 
Until the day I die.
 
Likewise, until the day I no longer breathe.
 
Till death do us part.
 
Till death do us part.
 
And not a moment before.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
This was... different...
I hope you enjoyed this!
I kind of wrote this while half asleep, after reading a bunch of fanfics, so I apologise if it's bad quality
Boo Seungkwan voice I'M BEST QUALITY
anyway, have some Soonhoon 
 



 
 

 
 

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!