What Happens Next? (Seungcheol x Junghan)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by fuscheea

Song: Boy In Luv by BTS
Members: Seungcheol and Junghan
Ship: Seungcheol x Junghan (Jungcheol)
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Word Count: 758
Junghan wanted to hear a love story.

"Hold me tight or I'll kiss you"

Junghan is bored. He's very, very, very bored. He says so, loud against the deafening silence of the empty classroom, and gets no answer. "Why am I waiting for him again?" he wonders aloud, and again, gets no reply. He fishes around in his bag for his phone, finds it, taps the 'ON' button. The screen stays dark. Junghan groans, and at that moment, the door opens with a rattle and a clank, and Seungcheol falls through the open doorway. "Seungcheol?" Junghan gasps, and runs over to where the elder lies, laughing drunkenly. "Are you drunk?" he asks, fearing the worst.

"Nope," Seungcheol replies.

"On drugs?" the long-haired boy tries.

"Nope," Seungcheol repeats, grinning.

"Then why are you..." Junghan trails off, gesturing at Seungcheol's body, sprawled out on the floor.

"I'm intoxicated by you," Seungcheol grins, and Junghan groans, turning away and heading for the table where his bag rests. 

"I'm leaving," he announces, and Seungcheol immediately apologizes, getting up from the floor and grabbing Junghan's hand to make him stay. "I stayed here for half an hour waiting for you to finish whatever you were doing, and I'm really bored right now. Tell me a story."

"A story," Seungcheol repeats incredulously. "You want me. To tell you a story."

"Yes," Junghan says. "I'm so bored I'm going to die."

"Okay then," Seungcheol says, bemused. "There was once a boy.

"He'd been in the school for a really long time, and he was pretty popular, and he had a best friend and some other close friends, and he was really happy. This new kid joined the school, and one of the popular boy's friends becomes close to the new kid. Now, this new kid is pretty shy and quiet, but the popular boy's friends help him to open up, talk more. A little while after the new kid joins the school, the popular kid's best friend has to leave the school for some reason. The popular kid is really, really depressed, and the only person who comforts him is the new kid, right? Gradually, they start to get really close, and they hang out a lot more often, and the popular kid starts to notice things about the new kid, like how his eyes sparkle, and how soothing his voice sounds, and how pretty his smile looks, and how he has a habit of covering his mouth with his hands when he gets embarrassed. The popular kid starts to fall in love. At this point, the two of them are hanging out a whole lot more, doing pretty much everything together, and the new kid tells the popular kid that he thinks of the two of them as best friends. The popular kid is hurt, he thinks he's been rejected before he even confessed, and so he avoids the new kid for a while until the new kid hits him and brings him back to his senses. They go back to being really close, and some of their friends wonder if they're secretly dating. They're not, but this makes the popular kid ridiculously happy. 

"Anyways, they're together pretty much all the time, and if they're not, the other one will wait until they can do something together. Then, one day, the popular kid decides that he'll confess. How is he gonna do it? He doesn't know. At some point, the lame pickup lines he's started using on the new kid have become like jokes that they trade without any real meaning. He makes up his mind to just tell the new kid how he feels, but just then, one of his friends calls him out to help him with something, and the new kid has to wait. When the popular kid comes back, the new kid is really bored. He asks the popular kid to tell him a story, but the popular kid can't think of any, so he tells the new kid the story of how he fell in love, hoping that he'll understand," Seungcheol says, and then stops and looks up at Junghan, whose eyes are wide, and he's siting on the edge of the desk, hanging on to Seungcheol's every word, and now that Seungcheol's stopped, Junghan's looking a little bemused. 

"What happens next?" he asks impatiently, and Seungcheol flops down into the seat next to Junghan, wrapping an arm around the younger boy's shoulders.

"I dunno," he says, shrugging, and pauses. "But this is our story, so I guess I'll continue it." And he leans forward to press a kiss against Junghan's lips.


 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry, I really don't like how this turned out...
This is so cringe-worthy OTL I apologize with my life
Please do request again if you didn't like it!
here, have some Jungcheol


 

  
 
 
  
 




Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!