My Lady (Seungcheol x OC)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by LemonVials

Song: My Lady by EXO-K
Member: Seungcheol 
Ship: Seungcheol x OC
Genre: Fluff (omg finally), Comedy
Word Count: 762
Seventeen had always treated Jaehwa as a sister. All of them, that is, but Seungcheol.

"Not a friend, I want to be a man to you"

"Jaehwa," Hansol says, cheeky and teasing and grinning from ear to ear.

"What did you call me, you brat?" Jaehwa says, eyes wide with feigned shock. "I'm your noona!"

"You sure don't act like it," Hansol grins, then dodges a pillow that Jaehwa throws at him, dancing out of the room, laughter trailing in his wake.

"Hey!" she yells after him, then settles back on the sofa with a sigh. "These kids," she mutters, and closes her eyes momentarily before a pair of arms, snaking around her shoulders, startles her into consciousness.

"Hey, Jaehwa," Mingyu says cheerfully from around Jaehwa's ear, and the girl sighs.

"You too?" she asks incredulously, gently prying the tall boy's arms off her shoulders. "I told you, I'm your noona, so you should call me that."

"I just can't think of you as my noona," the boy replies, and Jaehwa gapes. "More like... how do I say this... a baby sister?"

"That's mean!" Jaehwa shouts, batting at Mingyu with a pillow, just as Seungcheol walks sleepily into the room, wearing only a pair of ripped jeans, and Jaehwa jumps up to run to the leader of the group. "Mingyu's being mean!" she says with a pout, and Seungcheol blinks.

"What's happening?"

Jaehwa opens to speak, but Mingyu speaks first, snapping his fingers, and Jaehwa can almost see the lightbulb going off in his head. "That's it!" 

"What?" Seungcheol and Jaehwa say in unison, matching expressions of confusion on their faces.

"Not a baby sister," Mingyu begins, a grin spreading across his face. "Seungcheol is Seventeen's dad, right? Then if that's the case, then Jaehwa is... the mom."

"What?" Jaehwa shrieks, face suddenly burning.

Seungcheol regards Jaehwa as if seeing her for the first time. "I can see that, actually."

"Don't agree with him!" 

Jaehwa spends the rest of the afternoon sulking, knees tucked to her chin and arms around her knees, and a pout fixed upon her lips. There's a slightly gloomy aura coming from her, and it's for this reason that twelve of the thirteen members of Seventeen are currently huddled around the doorway to the living room, too scared to step in. 

"What do we do?" Soonyoung hisses, to which the other members shrug helplessly.

"If we knew, we wouldn't be here now, would we?" Jihoon hisses back.

"The only person who could possibly solve the situation is not here," Minghao announces, having done a quick head count. 

"Come to think of it, where is he?" Jisoo wonders, frowning.

"He was sleeping a while ago," Seokmin offers.

"Yeah, well, we need him now, and he's definitely not sleeping now, because then he would be in the living room, and we would see him!" Seungkwan snaps.

"I was trying to help," Seokmin mumbles.

"Not trying hard enough, obviously," Seungkwan retorts.

"What's happening?" 

"Seungcheol!"

"Leader!"

"Hyung!"

Seungcheol blinks, taken aback by the joyful reactions his arrival has brought about. "Did something happen?"

Wordlessly, all twelve of the other members raise their arms and point towards the couch, where Jaehwa sits, muttering darkly to herself. "Fix this," Jihoon demands.

"Wait, why me?" Seungcheol says, pushing his way gently through the members towards the living room.

"Because she'll actually listen to you," Seungkwan says, as if it should be obvious.

"Um," Seungcheol mumbles, stepping into the living room. "Okay." He shuffles awkwardly into the living room, careful not to make any sudden moves lest he alert Jaehwa to his presence.

Too late.

Jaehwa raises her head slowly, so slowly that she might not even have sensed Seungcheol, but he freezes anyway, and he swears he hears the other members' breaths hitch in their chests. "Jaehwa..." Seungcheol begins, inching steadily closer to the girl. 

"Stop there," Jaehwa says quietly, but it's enough to send chills down all the boys' spines.

"Jaehwa," Seungcheol says again, more warily this time. "Calm down."

"I will do no such thing," she replies, still not turning around, but Seungcheol knows she's pouting, and before anyone has a chance to react, he dives onto the couch beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist and burying his face in her stomach. "S-S-S-Seungcheol!" she squeaks, shocked, and when Seungcheol peeks up, the doorway to the living room is empty. Good. "What are you doing?" Jaehwa asks, in a very small voice.

"Shut up and let yourself be loved by me," Seungcheol mumbles, nuzzling into Jaehwa's side. "I'm not like the others."

"I'm not a little sister," Jaehwa mumbles.

"I know. And I'm not just a friend."

"I've known that for a very long time."


 

 

 

I'm so confused?
Sorry, I think I kinda failed your request? what am i talking about i definitely failed it i'm so sorry
Please do request again if this did not satisfy you, and sorry for the long wait!
have Seungcheol!

 

 

Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!