In Your Dreams (Wonwoo x OC)

Seventeen Drabbles

Requested by wonwoosgurl 

Song: Because of You by After School
Member: Wonwoo
Ship: Wonwoo x OC
Genre: Angst. Again.
Word Count: 389
Wonwoo misses Joohyun, even after all this time. 

"In my dreams, you're by my side"

"Oppa." 

"Joohyun?"

"Wake up, oppa."

"Joohyun."

Wonwoo rolls over, gathering the bedsheets and crumpling them underneath his body as he stretches out his hand, searching blindly for another's warmth. "Joohyun," he mumbles again, and is rewarded by a warm body flopping onto his side, laughing. 

"Good morning, you sleepyhead oppa," Joohyun teases, and Wonwoo laughs into his pillow. "Now get up," she says, and begins to tickle her boyfriend violently, the Jeon shrieking and squirming away from her nimble fingers. 

"Noooooo," Wonwoo moans in between breathy laughter. "I don't wanna!"

"Really," Joohyun sighs, sitting back. "You're older than me, and yet you're such a child."

"Shhhh," he mumbles in reply. "Kiss." He rolls over again, displacing more bedsheets, and is rewarded with a kiss placed on his cheekbone.

"Now get up," Joohyun says again, patting Wonwoo's hair affectionately.

"I love you," Wonwoo says, and Joohyun smiles, opening and forming the outlines to words Wonwoo needs to hear, just one more time, but no sound comes from her lips.

Wonwoo wakes with a start, eyes wide and breathing heavy, and as the morning sunlight enters his systems, he sinks back against his mattress with a groan. "A dream," he tells his apartment, and is replied by only the whirring of the heater. "It was a dream." He breathes in the smell of detergent and a tear slips from the corner of his right eye; he'd never stopped yearning for the scent of vanilla and honey. His arm stretches towards a warmth no longer there, and he curls into his mattress, more tears falling unrestrained, and soaking into the pillow. "Why is it just a dream?" He clenches his hand into a fist, pounds it against the headboard of his bed. "Why aren't you here?" 

Suddenly, he thinks he hears a door shutting, the faint click of the door audible through the silent apartment, and Wonwo scrambles out of bed, a ridiculous feeling of hope rushing through him, and he bursts out of his bedroom and into the hallway and runs down the stairs to the door and —

"Wonwoo?"

It's not Joohyun. Instead of a calm, melodious voice, it's a deep, gravelly one, and instead of a warm, teasing smile, it's a confused frown on Wonwoo's roommate's face, and Wonwoo sinks to his knees and cries.

It's not Joohyun.


 

 

 

 

More angst, fabulous.
Isn't it basically the same as the other ones?
Oh well, I hope you enjoyed this, sorry about the long wait.
here, have Wonwoo.


 



Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed!