Ch 15 [PLUS MY APOLOGY]

Worth Risking

     I opened my eyes, only seeing a blurry white ceiling. My vision finally cleared. I found myself in hospital clothes and laying on a hospital bed. The room was neat and warm. I looked next to me and saw that there was a guy laying on the bed beside mine. "K-Kyungsoo..." I murmured. After a few days of waiting, I finally got to see him. However, I didn't want to see him in this state. Kyungsoo was just laying there, still, motionless. It looked like heaven had the life out of him, leaving his skin all pale and white. His head was wrapped around with a white band, to cover the stitches.

     Seeing him in this state made me resent myself. I hate myself for hating him. I hated him to the point where I realized that I still love him. I want him to wake up and come back to me. This is all my fault. There is no one else to blame. Despite my sore body, I got up and sat beside Kyungsoo. I held his cold hands tightly. I regret letting go of his hands; I held them as if I would never have another chance to. 

     When I was small, I was told that when someone is in a coma they can still hear everything. At first, I thought it was ridiculous. But it's worth a shot, who knows what can happen to Kyungsoo. I held his cold hands even tighter. "Kyungsoo,  are you listening to me? I'm so sorry. It was all my fault. I want to forget about our break up and start all over again. I finally understand your reason now. Together, we can jail CEO Ok and be happy again. Scratch that, I'm being greedy. I don't even need us to be together. I just want you to wake up and be healthy again. If you wake up and you don't want to be together anymore, I'm fine with that. I can just watch you from afar. I'll make sure that you're safe and sound even if you don't like it. I'll do anything, just please wake up Kyungie."

     As the day went on, I continued to sit there and held his hands. I prayed to the big guy up there, that Kyungsoo would wake up as soon as possible. I already lost him, I can't lose him again. I will make sure that CEO Ok will pay for this. I rested my head onto his bed, and cried. Life is unfair. Everything was great. Why did it have to go wrong? Sometimes I wished to hear Kyungsoo say: Baby, don't cry. Everything will be alright.

     Wait a minute, did I hear that wrong? Who said that?!? "Yerin, I don't want to see you cry anymore." It was Kyungsoo. I got up immediately and wiped my tears, "Kyungsoo! Don't even say a thing. I'm going to call the doctor." He grabbed onto my wrist as I head for the phone on the nightstand, "Don't go anywhere." "But, I was just heading towards the phone," I replied. He pulled me into his arms, and there we laid on the small hospital bed together. 

     We looked into each other's eyes, embracing each other. I knew it, I missed him. A lot. He moved a strand of hair out of my face. "Are you comfortable?" he asked. I looked at him confusingly, "Huh?" He chuckled, "I mean, this bed is kinda small. Are you comfortable laying here?" And it hit me. "OHHH. That's what you meant," I said embarrassingly. I nodded, "I'm comfortable. Are you?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, "Now I am." 

     Now that I think about it, we haven't been this close for a while. I missed this. Kyungsoo tightened his arms my waist, "I heard everything. I missed you." I leaned in, giving him a peck on his heart-shaped lips. "I missed you too," I uttered. We heard the door opened and turned our heads to the door. "Oh, I think I should come back at another time." Seokmin said as he backed out of the room. "No, no. It's okay," I said as I got up and out of the bed. He walked back into the room and sat down on the couch across from the hospital bed. I walked towards the water pitcher and filled up 3 cups. I handed one to Kyungsoo, and one to Seokmin. 

    "Yerin, you should rest as well. You fainted, remember?" Seokmin said before he took a sip of water. Kyungsoo looked at me, "You fainted?" I awkwardly smiled, "It's no biggie." "Don't tell me that he doesn't know," Seokmin said as he looked at me then back to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo asked concernedly, "Why did she faint?" Seokmin pointed at Kyungsoo. "Because of you." I avoided looking at him and took a sip of water. He grabbed my hand, "Yerin, what happened?" I lightly chuckled. "I donated 3 pints of my blood because you were losing yours, so then I felt dizzy and fainted. That's it," I responded. He gave me a blank stare and uttered, "Y-your b-blood is in my b-body?" "Oh my goodness Kyungsoo, my blood is clean!" I said as I lightly hit him. He started laughing, "I know, I know. I was kidding." He slowly took my arms and sat me down next to him on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him, and laid my head on his shoulder. Seokmin purposedly coughed out loud. "AHEM. Sorry to interrupt you two but we need to talk to Suho and the boys as soon as possible. We need a way prevent CEO Ok from doing anymore damage." I nodded, "That's right. I have some very important information to give as well." 


MY APOLOGY: I'm terribly sorry that I haven't updated for a few months. I've been extremely busy with school and I have some issues that needed to be solved. However, I'm back even though my schedule is still hectic. Please forgive me as I continue updating daily for you guys! I love you my readers <3

 

Also! I made an EXO trailer. Please support me by subcribing and liking the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxXm72lGxs

-Author BaoVan