Ch 13 [NEW CHAPTER IMAGE]

Worth Risking

      "Kyungsoo, why are you always with CEO Ok? We barely see you after practices." Xiumin asked as the group gathers around Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at him  anxiously, "It's nothing important. You guys don't need to know." The members look at each other and shrugged it off. Something about Kyungsoo and CEO Ok seems suspicious. Of course I know that he's her boy toy, but the members seem not to know. However, I don't know why he's her boy toy. 

       As the members disperse throughout the practice room for a break, Kyungsoo came up to me. "Yerin, I have something for you, Follow me." he said as he pushed me out of the practice room. He lead me into his dressing room. There was a big smile on his face when he excitedly handed me a couple of books. "I saw the classes you were taking yesterday from your laptop. And I bought these books for you, I hope they help." he said happily. Speechlessly, I took the books. "Thank you, Kyungsoo." I gave him a small, plain smile. 

     "Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo? Where are you? Kyungsoo?" said a familiar voice. Every time I hear this voice, I feel heated up. "You better answer CEO Ok." I coldly said to Kyungsoo as I headed for the door. CEO Ok appeared in front of us, right when I opened the door. "Oh Kyungsoo, you're with Yerin?" she asked tactlessly. "Uh, I'm about to head out and buy the boys some healthy meals." I anxiously said. "No need, I want to talk to you. Follow me. Kyungsoo, can you go buy food for your members instead?" she said as she walked towards her office. Even though I've been working for this company for a month, I've never been to her office. It's all the way on the top of the building, nowhere close to the practice rooms.

     Her office contained dark colors, especially black and grey. I heard the door slammed shut right after I fully stepped inside the room. I turned around and saw two big men in black suits standing in front of the door. "Sit down." CEO Ok said as she poured herself a cup of tea. "No thank you, I would rather stand up." "Sit her down boys." CEO Ok commanded. The two men grabbed my arms tightly and dragged me over to the CEO, pushing me down to sit across from her. They continued to hold my arm tightly, refusing to let go.

     "Yerin, let me get straight to the point. I've been seeing you with my Kyungsoo. And I don't like it." she said before she took a sip of tea. "Your Kyungsoo? You wish he was yours. What if there's a scandal? 'CEO Ok uses trainee as boy toy'." I said provoking. "Boy toy? And do you know why he left you for me?" she raised her voice. "What?" I glared at her. He left me for her, seriously? She chuckled, "We made a deal, if he leaves you for me, his untalented group will be able to debut and I wouldn't lay a finger on you. He sacrificed himself for his group and you."

      Kyungsoo, why did you agree to this? You're so stupid, we could've talked this out I thought. All along I didn't want to give him a chance. He's trying so hard. I need to save him out of this mess. "I will make sure that this will reach out to the media. You're harassing and threatening a trainee. And just let you know, they ARE talented." I made sure that she understood every single word coming out of my mouth. SPLASH, she took her tea and splashed it on my faceI feel nothing but boiling hot water attacking my skin. I'm screaming in agony as the men are covering my mouth with their hands. 

      "Oh stop making a scene, would you? Shut up before I kill you. You have no idea what I'm capable off." the woman aggressively scold. My heart dropped, fear was written all over my face. From my head to my toes, there this cold chill soaring throughout my body. I need to get out of here quick. I need to see Kyungsoo. I bit the men's hands, got up, and pushed them on top of the CEO. I hurriedly out the door before they could chase after me. "AREN'T YOU GOING TO GET HER?" CEO Ok yelled at the men. 

     Dammit, why are the elevators so slow?!? UGH COME ON. I'm heading for the stairs. As I'm running down the stairs, I could hear the men's footsteps following me. I took out my phone and speed dialed Seokmin, "Seokmin, get your car. Help me, I'm being chased. Get the engine ready in front of the company. Ask me questions later!" The footsteps aren't slowing down. They're chatting me as if they're loan sharks. 

     I've reached the entrance of the company. Seokmin's outside waiting with his car. I rushed out and sat in the passenger seat. "Step on it, take me out of the company's area! Take me to main street, there's a lot of people there they can't find me " I yelled as I panicked. I looked back and saw that the two men are coming out of the company's door. They headed towards their car. I called Kyungsoo, "Kyungsoo meet me at the intersection of main street. Hurry!" Seokmin looked at the rear view mirror, the men are tailing us. "Yerin, hold on." he said as he stepped on the gas. I looked at the mirror, and memorized their license plate: 92OKDO1

     By the time we got to the main street, we had lost the men. Seokmin dropped me off at the interaction, where I waited for Kyungsoo. A few minutes later, he appeared on the other side of the road. When the traffic light turned green, I ran towards him, hugged him, and cried. "Why did you sacrifice yourself like that? You dummy. Why Kyungsoo?" I'm hitting his chest as I'm crying. He held me close, "I'm sorry Yerin, I love you." 

    We heard a car's engine coming closer and closer, getting louder and louder. A car was coming right towards us. "YERIN MOVE!" Kyungsoo shouted as he pushed me away. My head hit the ground lightly, however it had caused me to knock out for a moment. When I gained my consciousness back, I looked over at Kyungsoo, who's laying on the floor. The car had left, however there was broken glass everywhere. I rushed over to him, "Kyungsoo are you okay?!?" I lifted his head up, having my left hand on the back of his head and my right caressing his face.

     I burst out crying, "Can anyone help us? Please! Please call the cops!" A group of people that had witnessed the hit and run came over and called the police. "Kyungsoo, hang in there okay? The ambulance is coming." I continued to caress his face. It's starting to turn cold. I felt something wet on my left hand. My body started to shake when I saw the blood dripping from the back off his head. "K-Kyungsoo. B-B-Blood! You're bleeding!" I yelled. He grabbed my right hand, "I'm okay, as long as you're safe." I onto his hand tightly. "Kyungsoo, why would you jump in front of that car like that? Look at you right now." I cried. He lightly smiled, "Like I said, you're worth risking for." His eyes started to roll back, and I had lost the grip of his hand. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! KYUNGSOO PLEASE WAKE UP. DON'T LEAVE ME." I cried even harder as I'm shaking him to wake him up. I held his body against mine, crying. 


Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been updating for the past few days. I've been really busy, but here I am updating until 5:21 AM. Do you guys like the new chapter image? I'm adding a bit of action into the story, so I thought I should change the chapter image! Please subscribe and comment, it'll mean a lot to me if you recommend this fanfic to a friend! Thank you, I love you <3