Tell me that you love me~

I think this is love

 

[TVXQ’s dorm]

“You better explain to me what happen just now.” Changmin cross his arm and glare at Yunho and Eunsoo. Both of them sit silently in front of Changmin.

“How long do you guys know each other? And hyung why don’t you tell me anything about this?” Changmin try to take a deep breath.

“Changmin ah, there’s a lot of things happen between us. I know her since we were in high school. Her father doesn’t want me to get close with her so he decided to send her to Japan. I also feel very surprise when I saw her at our meeting room. I hope you understand. I’m so sorry for not telling you all these.” Yunho sigh.

“It’s okay. It just, I hate it when you’re hiding something behind my back. We know each other more than 10 years. You’re like my own brother.” Yunho quickly hug him.

“I’m so sorry Changmin. I promise, from now on, I will tell you everything.”

“I guess right now you guys are officially dating huh?” Changmin smile.

“Not really” Eunsoo whisper.

“Of course we are.” Yunho look at her.

“But, I have to settle some problem with Seungho oppa first.” She sighs heavily.

 

[Eunsoo’s room]

 She dials Seungho’s number for the 6th time. Still, there is no answer from him. She sighs heavily. Suddenly, she remember G.O and call him.

“Hello, This is G.O oppa right? This is Eunsoo. I’m sorry for disturbing you. But I really need to talk with Seungho oppa.”

“Hello. Eunsoo ah, I’m afraid I can’t give the phone to him. He’s been staying in his room for hours. He hasn’t eaten his dinner yet. That chingu really make me worry. He never acts this way before.”

“I’m sorry. I know that this is my fault. Do you have any schedule tomorrow?”

“Yes, we have an interview tomorrow. Why?”

“I want to meet Seungho oppa. I need to explain everything to him. Please tell me your schedule venue for tomorrow. Please~” She persuade.

“Okay. I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much G.O oppa. Sorry for bothering you. Good night.”

“You’re welcome. Good night.”

 

[MBLAQ’s interview venue]

The boys bow to the staff and leave the room. Eunsoo already wait for 2 hours just to meet Seungho that evening.

“Oppa, can I talk to you for a second? I can explain everything.”

“There is nothing to explain anymore.”

“Please oppa. I need to talk to you. Please.” She holds onto Seungho’s hands.

“You have 5 minutes to explain everything.”

“Let’s go boys.” G.O and the boys leave both of them.

“Oppa, I’m very sorry for what happened last night. And I also want to apologize because I can’t accept your love. Yes, I really love you. But only as my best friend and oppa. I don’t want this problem to ruin our friendship.” Her tears roll down to her cheeks.

“Why don’t you tell me earlier?”

“I heard that you will be going to Japan. So, I decided to tell you everything when you get back from Japan.  I just want you to concentrate on your work.” Seungho sigh and hugs her.

“I’m sorry Eunsoo ah. I’m such a selfish man. I’m so sorry.”

“No. It’s my fault. If I tell you earlier, this thing would not happen.”She sobs.

“Okay. Let’s just forget about it. I hate to see you crying. I want to see your smile. Eung.” Seungho smile and wipe her tears. Eunsoo hugs him tightly.

“Ya! If your boyfriend see us like this, I’ll be dead.” Eunsoo giggles.

“Oppa, I have one more thing to tell you. You know my cousin, Seoyeon? She likes you.”

“Oh, the junior creative designer? Really? Hmm...She’s cute. And even cuter than you.” She pouts.

“Aigoo~ Are you jealous right now?” Seungho laughs and pinch her cheeks.

“I have to go now. See you again. Next time when we meet again, bring along your cute cousin. I want to meet her.” He winks his eyes.

“Okay. No problem. Bye oppa~”

[TVXQ’s Dorm]

Since Eunsoo don’t have any work to do at the recording studio, she goes back earlier and cooks dinner for Yunho and Changmin. She cooks Kimchi Jigae, Chapcae and Seasoned Spinach.

“I’m home. Woah! You cook all these? My girlfriend is the best.” He claps his hands excitedly.

“Oppa, don’t touch that. I haven’t finished cooking yet. Where is Changmin oppa?”

“He went out with his friends. So, have you meet Seungho today?” He hugs her from the back and kisses her neck.

“Eung. Everything is okay now.” She smiles. Yunho rests his chin on Eunsoo’s shoulder.

“Oppa, you stink. Go and take your bath.” She pushes him.

“Shireo~ Tell me that you love me first.” He pouts his lips.

“Shireo~” She mock Yunho pout.

“Yeobo ya~ Saranghae~” Yunho wait for her reply. She turns and look at Yunho. She stands on her tip toe and suddenly kisses Yunho. Yunho eyes open widely.

“So, can you go and take your bath now?” She giggles and brings the Chapcae to the table. Yunho smile and run to the table.

“I love you so much, Eunsoo ah. I promise I’ll never leave you or hurt you. Please stay by my side forever.” He hugs her from the back.

“I love you too, oppa.” 

 

P/S: This chapter is quite short. I have loads of assignment and projects. I hope you guys enjoy reading this fanfic. ^0^ *bow*