My Heart Will Never Change

I think this is love

 

Eunsoo wake up early that morning. She goes to the park nearby to have a walk. She was walking and suddenly her cell phone ring. It’s from her mom.

“Anyeonghasaeyo Umma! I miss you. Where are you now?”

“Eunsoo ah~ we miss you too honey. We will go back to Seoul tomorrow.”

“Really? I can’t wait for tomorrow.” Said Eunsoo excitedly.

“ Umma, can we go to Gwangju? I miss Gwangju so much right now. Let’s go there when we have time.”

“That’s great idea. I will ask your father first. Oh, we have to go now honey. I’ll call you later.”

“Okay. Take care.”

 

[Seoyeon’s Apartment]

Eunsoo go back to the apartment to pack her stuff and go back to her parent’s house.

“Unnie, you’re leaving already?” Seoyeon enter her room.

“Oh, Seoyeon ah~ Yes, Umma and Appa will be here tomorrow.” She smiles.

“Unnie, are you okay? I’m really worried about you and Yunho sunbaenim. I think you need to talk to him. I’m sure that he has a very good explanation. He’s a very good guy. He will not just dump you like that.”

“It’s okay Seoyeon. I don’t think Yunho sshi’s manager will us meet.”

“Do you tell Seungho sshi about this?”

“No. I don’t want him to worry about me. He has a lot works to do. I’m planning to have a short vacation and go to Gwangju.”

“I miss our hometown too. I hope we can go there together. But I have tons of works. MBLAQ will have their comeback by the end of this month.”She sighs.

“It’s okay. I will take a lot pictures for you.” Eunsoo smile at her.

 

 

 

 

[SME building]

All people staring at Eunsoo. She tries to keep a straight face. She goes to the studio and find nobody there.

“Haish. I bet that news is already been spread to all the staff.” She sighs.

“That’s why you have to work as the mastering engineer now. I already change your department. You will not work with TVXQ anymore. I hope you don’t mind.” said Mr. Jang who suddenly enters the studio.

*A mastering engineer is one skilled in the practice of taking audio (typically musical content) that has been previously mixed in either the analog or digital domain as mono, stereo, or multichannelformats and preparing it for use in distribution, whether by physical media such as a CD, vinyl record, or as some method of streaming audio.*

“Anyeonghasaeyo Mr. Jang. I don’t mind. I think that it’s the best for me right now. I hope that it can stop the spreading rumor about me and Yunho sshi.”

“So, you and Yunho don’t have any relationship? I think you two looks good together. It’s a pity.”

“Err...It’s just a rumor sir.” She stammered.

“Well, you need to clear your office and move to the new office.”

“Okay. Thank you Mr. Jang.”She bows and goes to her office.

 

 

[Eunsoo’s office]

She put all her stuff into a box. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door.

“Come in.”

She looks so surprised when she sees Yunho standing in front her.

“Eunsoo ah~ I need to talk to you.”

“Get out of my room. It will be dangerous if people see both of us together.” She pushes Yunho. He close and lock the door.

“But I need to talk to you. This is a big misunderstanding. Please listen to me.” He holds her hands tightly.

“You don’t have to explain anything. Just get out of my room now. I don’t want to see your face anymore Yunho sshi.” She looks like she’s going to explode.

Yunho pushes her to the door and cage her with his arms. He turns off the light.He looks into her eyes and whisper to Eunsoo.

“Baby, I don't know what to say. I just want to tell you that my heart will never change.” He leans forward. Eunsoo can feel his warm breath. Yunho kiss her lips softly. He deepens his kiss and his hands starts to Eunsoo’s blouse. His wet lip moves to her neck.

“Yunho yah~ We shouldn’t do this. It will get you into a big trouble.”  

“But I don’t want to stop. I miss you so much.” Yunho whispers to her ears. He kisses her roughly and pulls her up. She wraps her legs on his waist.

 

*Enter your own wild imagination here~ ^0^*

 

P/S: I'm sorry that I take a very long time to update a new chapter. 

@yunjae23, @_YunHoLicious501, @intanck92- Thanks for subscribing!!! ^^