A Date with Seungho Oppa

I think this is love

 

[JTune Café (6.00pm)]

 “Oppa mian. I just get back from the company’s meeting.”

“It’s okay. I just get here. So, how was your first day?”

“Nothing much. “

“Nothing much? You’re working with one of the biggest company in entertainment industry and yet you say nothing much.  Why do you choose SME anyway? You can work at JTune. I know our company is not that big.”

“Oppa, I want to be more independent. I want to do something so people recognize me as Kim Eunsoo not as Kim Junghoon’s daughter.”

“Okay. Whatever it is, I respect your decision. So, how about our date today? Should we go to Lotte World?” he said excitedly.

“Date? You’re so funny oppa.”

“Wae? You don’t want to be my girlfriend? I’m in charge of MBLAQ visual. You don’t know that?”

“Oppa, stop joking. How come you’re the one who in charge of MBLAQ’s visual? Aigoo. Look at your dark circle. Cheondung sshi is way cuter than you.”

“Ya! Go to Cheondung then. I’m just a guy with heavy dark circle.” He pouted his cherry lips.

“Aigoo. How old are you Seungho sshi?” She pokes his cheeks.

“Oppa, I’m talking to you. Okay. Mr. Handsome, let’s go to Lotte World. And I want to see your new dorm too. Please~ “  Eunsoo beg with her puppy eye. Seungho stares at her. She pout her lips. Seungho heart melts with her aegyo.

“Okay. Let’s go. But I’m afraid if we go to Lotte World people will recognize me. Let’s go to Han River.” He pulls her hands.

 

[Han River (8.00pm)]

“UWAAA!!! It’s beautiful. I really miss this place.”

Seungho smile.

“You like it?” Eunsoo nod her head and smile back to him.

“I need you to close your eyes.” Seungho take out a scarf from his jacket.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Just wait here.” He spread a mat and places a cake on the mat.

“Okay. You can open your eyes now. Surprise!”

“Omo! Thank you so much oppa!” She hugs Seungho.

“Congratulations. Work hard and may all your wishes come true.”

“Thanks oppa. You’re so sweet.” Seungho’s cheeks blushed.

“Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” Both of them having a good time that night.

“You know what, I haven’t heard you sing for ages. Wait here.”

“Oppa, where are you going?”

“Here. Sing for me.” Seungho hands her a guitar.

“It’s been a long time since I play a guitar. What song you want me to sing?”

“Hmm…Do you know our song, You and I?”

“I know that song. You want me to sing that song for you?”  Seungho nod his head.

click here

Seungho clap his hand and smile.

“You’re so talented. It’s waste that you don’t use your talent.” He sigh.

“I still can sing for you. Right?” She smile sweetly.

“Eunsoo ah~ I need to tell you something before I go to Japan tomorrow. It’s important.” His voice was very low.

“You’re going to Japan tomorrow?” 

“Yes. And before I go I need to tell you something. I love you. Yes, Kim Eunsoo. I fall in love with you.” Seungho look straight to her eyes.

“Oppa. I..I don’t know…” She stammered.

“It’s okay. I will wait for your answer until I get back from Japan. It’s getting late. Let me take you back home.” They pack all the stuff and put it into the car.

 

[In front of SeoYeon apartment]

“Thanks a lot for today, oppa. I really enjoyed it.”

“You’re welcome. It’s my pleasure sweetie.”

“Good night oppa.”

“Eunsoo ah~ “ Seungho  slowly cupped her face and kiss her forehead.

“I love you. Take care, okay. Good night.” He caressed her hair gently.

 

 

[Seoyeon’s POV]

My eyes won’t lie right? But, Eunsoo Unnie said that there is nothing special between her and Seungho sshi. What is actually happen between them?

 

@ daydreamergirl11   Thanks! I try to update the other chapter tomorrow...^^