Anyeonghaseyo Abeonim~

I think this is love

 

[Eunsoo’s Office]

“I have to go back to Japan now honey.” Yunho kisses her forehead.

“Now?  Does the manager know you come back here?”

“No. Manager hyung doesn’t know I’m here. I need to go back quickly.” He smiles sweetly.

“It’s okay. You better be hurry. Haish! Why did you go back here now? You know that you have tons of schedule at Japan right? Don’t you feel tired going back and forth from Japan to Seoul?” She pouts.

“I need to clarify everything to my cute little princess.  You know what? I don’t feel tired at all. To be honest, I want to stay here with you. I want to spend more time with you. “Yunho pinch her cheeks.

“But you need to rest Oppa. Haish, your schedule really makes me worry.”

“Aigoo~ I’m a very lucky man.” He laughs.

“Wae?”Eunsoo frown her eyebrows.

“Because I have a cute and caring girlfriend. And y.”He winks his eyes and giggles.

“Ya~ that’s not funny.”Her cheek blushes.

“Oppa, my parents will be here tomorrow. I’m planning to have some short vacation and go to Gwangju with them.” Suddenly Yunho’s face change.

“Eunsoo ah, do you think your father still hate me?” He asked. Eunsoo lift his chin and kiss him.

“Let’s not talk about it. I’m an adult now. I can make my own decision. I choose you.”

“Thank you baby.”Yunho smile and kiss her lips sweetly.

“Oppa, I think you don’t want to be late for your flight right?” Eunsoo pushes his chest when he starts to deepen his kiss.

“Haish. I’m about to start our second round.” Yunho pouts.

“Ya! You are so funny.” She hit him on the chest.

 

 

 

 

 

[Eunsoo’s house]

 

“Aigoo, look at you. You’re a big girl now. We really miss you, honey.” Eunsoo’s mother hugs her tightly.

“I miss you too mom. And look at you. You look younger.”She laughs.

“Where is Seoyeon?” Her mom asks.

“She has lots of work to do. She sends her regards to you guys.” Eunsoo smiles.

“Eunsoo ah~”

“Anyeonghaseyo Aboenim.” She bows and hugs him.

“So, how was your work?” He asks.

“It was great.”

“Why do you choose SME? I know JTune Director and he can help you to get the job there. Seoyeon works at JTune too right?”

“Err…I want to work with a bigger company and get more experience.”

“Anyway, you say you want to go Gwangju right? When will you have your day off?”

“I don’t know yet. I need to tell my senior first.”

“The dinner is served.” said the maid.

“Let’s go and have our dinner.”

 

[Eunsoo’s room]

“Honey, may I come in?” Her mom knocks the door.

“Come in Mom.”

“What are you doing?”

“Oh. I still have some work to do and I have to send it tomorrow.” She smiles.

“Honey, can I ask you something?”

“Yes, of course Mom. Go ahead.”

“It’s about you and Seungho.”

“Seungho oppa?” She looks confuse.

“Yes. Your dad and I know that both of you have been a very good friend. He is a very nice guy. We think that you two suit each other.”

“Mom, what are you talking about? Seungho oppa and I are only friends.”

“But your dad really likes him. You also know that it is hard to capture your dad’s heart.” Eunsoo keep silent.

“I still love him Mom.”

“Yunho?”She nods her head.

“I don’t know honey. You know your dad right? Personally, I also think Seungho is the right man for you.”

“I don’t know Mom. He is my best friend. I…”

“Think about it first. We will talk about this again later on. With your dad of course. “

“Okay Mom. Good night.”

“Good night sweetheart. Don’t overwork yourself.” Her mom kisses her forehead and leaves the room. Suddenly her phone ring. It is an unknown number.

“Hello. Who is this?”

“Hello. May I speak to my beautiful little princess?” Yunho giggles.

“I’m sorry you’ve got wrong number~” She sing to DBSK’s Wrong Number.

“Ya~ You don’t want to talk to Oppa? Arasso. It’s okay. I’m going to hung up.”

“Oppa~ I’m just joking. Why so serious?”She imitates Joker’s famous line.

“Since when did my girlfriend have a talent in imitating people?”He laughs out loud.

“Ya~ “She whined.

“Arasso. I’m joking. You know what? That makes you even cuter.” She pouts.

“Are you pouting right now?” he asks.

“No…How do you know Oppa?”

“Of course I know my girlfriend.” He giggles again.

“You need to rest, Oppa. Go to bed now.”

“Eunsoo ya~ I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, Oppa. But you need to sleep.”

“Sing for me.”

“What? Shireo~I’m not a good singer.”

“I heard you sang Winter Rose when we were recording that song. I love your voice. Sing it for me.”

“But promise you won’t laugh okay?”

“I’ll try.”

“Oppa~”

“Okay. I’m joking honey.”

“Imamadeno donna omoide nimo

Tada kono ichinichiwo yurue

no more tears no more lies”

(For each memory we hold up to this moment

Please forgive this day, no more tears, no more lies)

“It’s so beautiful sweetie~”

“Really? Thanks Oppa. Now, go to sleep.”

“Okay. Good night, honey. Dream of me okay?”He giggles.

“Good night, Oppa~ I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Eunsoo smile widely. However she keeps thinking about her parent’s suggestion about Seungho. She continues to do her work.

 

 

[Eunsoo’s POV]

What am I suppose to do now? How did Dad know Seungho Oppa? 

 

@MongZong ,@chloe-28299  Update!!!

@QueenB_doll Prego? Hmm..We'll see about that...LOL

@sackjt ^^

@Woouforever, @bainshi, @perfectlibra Thank you so much for subscribing! Hope you guys enjoy my fanfic. ^^