My boyfriend's girlfriend???

I think this is love

 

[Recording studio]

 

Yunho just finished recording their new Japan single “Winter Rose”. He went to Eunsoo and smile at her.

“So how was it?”

“You really improve a lot Oppa! You're voice is very soothing. This single is going to be a big hit.” She smile and play Yunho's recorded voice. Both of them listen to the song and suddenly Yunho reach for her hands.

“Oppa, you cannot do that. People will see that.” She whispers to Yunho.

“What is this? I can't even touch my own girlfriend.” He pout and stomped his feet. Eunsoo giggles at his action.

“Aigoo~ How old are you oppa?” Eunsoo smile and get up from her chair.The studio is empty now. Only both of them left inside the room. Suddenly, Yunho wrap his arms around her waist and hug her tightly from the back.

“I'm sorry Eunsoo ah~ I wish I can go out and spend more time with you.”

“It's okay Oppa. I understand it. If you declare our relationship to the public, I don't know what will happen to me. Cassie will hunt me down. I think it is better if we keep our relationship as a secret.” She smiles.

“Thank you honey~” said Yunho.

“Oppa, you better let me go or people will see us like this.”

“Arasso~” He sigh.

“Oppa! I've been looking for you!” Tiffany and Changmin enter the room as soon as he loosen his hug.

“Oh, Fany. What are you doing here?” He seems shock when he see Tiffany at the recording studio.

“I'm just visiting you guys. Why? I can't visit my Oppa?” She smiles sweetly to Yunho.

“No. It's just I'm surprise to see you here.” Yunho smile awkwardly.

“I miss you. You don't miss me? Eung?” She ask with her eye smile.

“Let's go and have our lunch. I'm hungry~”

“Okay.” Yunho said. Tiffany reaches and hugs Yunho's arms.

“Changmin, you're not coming with us?” Tiffany asks.

“No. I'm full.” He look at Eunsoo. Eunsoo pretends not to see what's happens and continue to do her work.

“Okay. Let's go Oppa!” Both of them leave the studio. Changmin walk towards Eunsoo.

“Don't mind her. She's close with Yunho hyung.”

“It's okay Oppa. I understand it. I'm close with Seungho oppa too.” She smiles.

“So, you don't feel...jealous?” Changmin ask her.

“Of course not. They're really good friends right?”

“Yunho hyung lucky to have you. I want a girlfriend too. Do you have sister or cousin that you can introduce to me?” He sighs heavily. Eunsoo laugh.

“Wae? Do I sound so desperate?”

“I think so.” She giggles.

 

[Eunsoo’s POV]

Why would I feel jealous? They’re just friends. Just like Seungho oppa and me. But, they look very close. They even look good together. *sigh*

 

[Yunho’s POV]

Aishh! I hope she don’t misunderstand. And what is Tiffany doing here? Aishh!

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

Yunho oppa smile awkwardly to me. He never smiles that way to me. Maybe he’s tired. Hmm…

 

 

 

[TVXQ’s dorm]

 

Eunsoo was packing her stuff to go back to Seoul. She finished all the recording session and both Changmin and Yunho will start their promotion next week. Yunho knock Eunsoo’s room.

“May I come in?”

“Oh, come in.”

“You want me to help you?”

“It’s okay, oppa. Go to bed. Tomorrow your schedule will start early right? You need enough sleep.” She continues to pack her bag without looking at Yunho.

“Are you mad at me?” He sits next to her and holds her hands.

“I’m just tired. There’s a lot of things happen today. Luckily I will go back to Seoul tomorrow. I think I need some rest.” She smiles weakly.

“Please don’t lie to me. You’re mad at me right? Is it about Tiffany? Trust me, I don’t have any feelings for her.” Yunho look into her eyes and hold her hands tightly.

“No, oppa. I’m not angry or jealous. I understand that both of you know each other for a quite long time. There’s nothing to be jealous about.” She answer him but she can’t look at his eyes.

“Look at me. Tell me that you don’t feel angry or jealous.”He cupped her face.

“I need to finish this and you need to sleep, oppa.”She push Yunho’s hand slowly.

“Please don’t do this to me. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He hugs her tightly.

“I just want to ask you something oppa. Why did you choose me? I mean, she is so beautiful and look at me. I’m just a girl that…” Before she can finish her words, Yunho put his finger on her lips.

“I guess you don’t know how much you means to me. I love you more than everything. I feel complete whenever I’m with you. Do you know how much I love your cute big eyes? That is the reason why I fall in love with you when we first meet.” He kiss her lips softly and deeply. She kiss him back. Yunho’s hands start to creep under her shirt. He lowered down his head and kiss her neck.

“Hyung, I’m home!”Changmin shouted. Both of them shocked.

“He’s looking for you.” She push Yunho’s chest. Yunho sigh heavily.

“I’m not finished yet. Aishh! This kid.” He leaves Eunsoo’s room. Eunsoo smile and shake her head.

 

P/S: I'm not good at writing "love" scene. 

 

@QueenB_doll  Thank you~ *hug hug* I'm glad you that you love it. Thanks for the comments. ^^

@daydreamergirl11  Thank you so much for the comment. It makes my heart fluttery when I read your comment.*hug hug*Don't worry, I will try to manage my time so I can do both my assignment and this fanfic. ^^

@ addictedtotvxq Thank you so much for subscribing! I hope you enjoy my fanfic. ^^