My first kiss...

I think this is love

 

[Incheon airport]

“ Be careful, Unnie~ “ Eunsoo and Seoyeon hug.

“You too.”Eunsoo said. Yunho and Changmin arrive at the  departure hall.

“ Yunho sunbaenim! Anyeonghasaeyo. Long time no see.” Seoyeon greet Yunho.

“Oh! Seoyoen ah! Anyeong”

“ You still remember me?” Seoyeon ask.

“Of course. You’re one of my best hoobae. What are you doing here?”

“Eunsoo Unnie are going to Japan with you right? Please take a good care of her.” She bows.

“Ya! I’m not a kid. I know how to take care of myself.”

“You guys know each other? Why I’m the only one that always been left out?” Changmin pout his lips.

“Changmin ah, this is my hoobae, Kim Seoyeon. She is Eunsoo’s cousin.” Seoyeon bow at Changmin.

“So, you know Eunsoo start from the beginning?” Changmin still confuse.

“Let’s go, we’ve got to hurry. Nice to meet you Seoyeon. Don’t worry, we’ll take a good care of your cousin.” Yunho smile.

“Thank you sunbaenim. Have a safe journey everyone.” She waves her hand.

 

[On the airplane]

“Hyung, let’s change our seat. I want to sit with Eunsoo.”

“Ya! This is my seat. Why would I give it to you.” Yunho stick his tongue out.

“Eunsoo ah, let’s change our seat.”

“Ya imma! Just go to your seat now.” Changmin unwillingly go to his seat. Yunho stand up and help Eunsoo to put her luggage.

“Thank you Yunho sshi.”

“You can call me Yunho oppa if you want to. I don’t mind.”

“Err...Thank you oppa” Eunsoo stammered. Her heart beats faster when she said the word “oppa”.

 

 (Landing time)

Eunsoo and Yunho sounds asleep.

“We will reach our destination in 10 minutes. Please wear your seatbelt.”  Said the air hostess. Yunho wake up and shocked when he found out that Eunsoo is sleeping and leaning to his arms. Yunho her hair gently.

“Eunsoo ya~ Wake up.” He speaks softly to Eunsoo’s ear. She wake up and rub her eyes.

“Oh! Sorry oppa. I fell asleep.”

“It’s okay. As long as you don’t drool at me.” He giggles. Eunsoo’s face start to blush.

 

 

[Tokyo airport]

“I’m sorry to tell you this but you have to stay with them this week. I still can’t find you a dorm.” Said Mr. Jang.

“How could I stay at their dorm? Their fans will totally hunt me down and kill me.”

“It’s alright. You only staying with us for a week right? You don’t have to worry. Bigeast is very considerate.” Yunho tell her.

“Are you sure?” Yunho nod his head.

“ Let’s go Eunsoo ah.” Changmin pull her hand and walk her to the car.

 

[TVXQ’s Dorm]

“Welcome to our dorm. Let me show you the room.” 

“Your room is next to my room. So if you want anything, you can always go to my room.” Changmin wink his eyes and giggles.

“You’re so funny oppa. So, where is Yunho oppa’s room?” She ask.

“Yunho oppa?” Changmin frown.

“Yunho oppa told me to call him oppa.” She smile.

“Changmin ah! We don’t have any food here.” Yunho shout from the kitchen.

“Let’s go out and buy some kitchen groceries.” Said Eunsoo.

“Great idea. Let’s go.”

 

[Supermarket]

“Changmin ah, you sure you can finish that?” Yunho ask and shake his head. Yunho take the cart and go to the beverages shelf with Eunsoo.

“Hyung! Wait for me. Haissh.. You two look like a newlywed.”

“Are you jealous?” Changmin roll his eyes.

“Oppa, can you help me. I can’t reach it. Why do they put it up there?” Yunho laugh and pinch her cheeks.

“Aigoo. That is not the problem. Your height is the real problem.” Yunho laugh again. Eunsoo slap his arm and pout.

“Okay. You guys seriously act like a newlywed couple right now.”  Changmin sigh and walk to the next shelf.

“Changmin ah! Let’s meet at the counter after this. I want to take my wife to go shopping for our kitchen groceries.” Yunho wink his eyes and laugh.

“Oppa, people will hear that. And stop that ‘newly wed’ jokes.”

“Why? You don’t want to marry me?” Yunho ask with his puppy eye.

“Let’s go. We need to hurry.” Her cheek blush and go to the kitchen appliances section.

“Eunsoo ya!” G.O shout.

“Ya! Seungho, your girlfriend is here.” He shouts to Seungho.

“Oh. G.O oppa. What are you guys doing here?”

“I’m the one who should ask you that question. What are you doing here?”

“My company sends me here. I will be staying here for 2 months.”

“Eunsoo ah! What are you doing here? I miss you so much.” He hugs her.

“I miss you too oppa.” She smile.

“What about us? You don’t miss us?” Mir ask.

“Of course I miss you guys. Seoyeon miss you guys too. She said that the office is so quiet since you guys went to Japan.”

“Seoyeon? The new creative designer? She’s cute” said G.O.

“You come here all by yourself?” Seungho ask.

“No, I came here with Changmin and Yunho oppa.”

“Wow! They are here? I want to meet them.” said Joon excitedly.

“ Eunsoo ah~ Let’s go to the counter.  Changmin already wait for us.” Yunho suddenly come with the cart. All MBLAQ members bow when they saw him.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Yunho sunbaenim.” Seungho said.

“Oh! Anyeonghaseyo.” He smiles.

“I’m sorry but we have to go. See you again. Yeobo, let’s go.” All of them shock when they hear Yunho call Eunsoo ‘yeobo’.

“What? Yeobo?” Seungho glare at Eunsoo. She’s speechless. Yunho greet the boys before he drag her.

“See you again next time. Good luck for your new single. “ Seungho try to keep a straight face and bow back.

“Hyung...” Mir stutter.

“Let’s go back to our dorm.”

 

[TVXQ’S dorm]

“Why did you do that in front of him?”She yells at Yunho.

“You said that you don’t have any relationship with him. Why do you get angry with me?”

“You don’t understand. But why did you do that on the first place? We are not even dating and…” Before she get to finish her word, Yunho kiss her lips. She freezes. She doesn’t know how to react. Yunho deepen his kiss. Slowly, she closed her eyes and kiss Yunho back.

“I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t do that. But I can’t stand it. My instinct tell me that Seungho loves you. I’m afraid to lose you again. I will never let it happen again.” Yunho cup her face and looks into her eyes.

“I love you. I really love you, Eunsoo.” Eunsoo still can’t believe what happen just happen. Suddenly Changmin open the door.

“Hyung! What are you doing?”

 

[Seungho’s POV]

I love her so much and she knows it. Eunsoo ah, am I not good enough for you? 

 

@missasaya and @Carlmenap  Thanks for subscribing! I hope you enjoy reading my fanfic. Feel free to leave some commets. ^^

@QueenB_doll IKR. Jealous Yunho is so cute...^o^